• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two more weeks damnit!

That 5 months hiatus really hurting
Vader vs Obito should do well given both characters and franchise status
Blame the audience do not like episodes with female character, esp. matchups where females won.

Seriously, the crew will think twice before putting a matchup with two new franchises as an episode. Chosen Undead vs Last Dragonborn soars though.

Who should Wolverine fight if they bring him back?
h1ec19inpmq91.jpg

Happy that my most requested matchup is getting made, now i gotta start dabbling in the dark arts to manifest my other matchups ong
hero-image.fill.size_1200x675.v1623383979.jpg

• Indiana Jones vs Jack Sparrow
  • Kylo Ren vs Edelgard
  • Makoto Nijima vs Tifa
  • Herbie vs Nightrider
  • Ichigo vs Yusuke vs Luigi
  • Yourichi vs Minato
  • Freddy Kruger vs Pennywise
  • Denji vs Ken Kaneki
  • Gojo vs Makima
  • Yugi moto vs Dan kuso (nobody talking about bakugan so gonna have to make a deal with a devil for this lmao)
  • Aki vs Megumi
    [*]Rukia vs Noelle
    [*]Composite Arnold Schwarzenegger vs Composite Sylvester Stallone and or composite Bruce Lee vs Composite Jackie Chan (the fictional incarnations of characters based on the real people not real people obviously)

Yeah and if those are truly canon to the main series then it's a comical outlier for them to scale to any of that.

Although I'm honestly not sold on the vtuber stuff mentioning the crossovers means it's all truly canon.
1. It's a different version of Ruby, it's not canon to the main series atm

2. Not outliers as its explicit that their power levels were adjusted when they went into those worlds

So uh

Anyone here have 'Vtuber Ruby Rose makes all RWBY extended media canon' on their 2023 DB bingo card?
1. It's a different version of Ruby, it's not canon to the main series atm
????

So why'd you come out saying Vtuber Ruby makes the extended media canon

2. Not outliers as its explicit that their power levels were adjusted when they went into those worlds
Very epic so ultimately it doesn't mean much since their power levels being explicitly adjusted means it's not their own power.

Also for the DC stuff specifically, is it actually the mainline versions of the characters being used or is just a new crossover version of superman/flash/whoever? Mind posting a scan or interview or something about it because I'm really curious at this point.

Also for the DC stuff specifically, is it actually the mainline versions of the characters being used or is just a new crossover version of superman/flash/whoever? Mind posting a scan or interview or something about it because I'm really curious at this point.
It is the mainline DC comics, team rwby were quite literally shunted into the prime DC universe by salem and lex luthor and are currently working together with the justice league, and zatanna, john Constantine

Also team rwby in the DC universe are New Gods

Back