• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
maxresdefault.jpg

Reddit and 4chan heavily dislike the "lore > gameplay" thing
Read through an entire thread and my brain almost disintegrated from the shit takes

Legit had someone explaining that the cursed undead uses his soul to fuel the first flame which keeps the stars in the sky as a reason for that rating and the dudes response was "Where does that say he can destroy a star?"

Also someone unironically saying anything higher than human level Dragonborne was wrong cause he dies to crabs and fall damage

“Also someone unironically saying anything higher than human level Dragonborne was wrong cause he dies to crabs and fall damage”

Can you even die from mud crabs? I’m pretty sure if you are anything above level 1 and naked you heal faster than it could actually damage you.

Should point out the writers of TES scrolls have repeatedly stated the games are inaccurate to the story and lore is all that matters. So it’s always hilarious that people never care and focus on gameplay.

Akame is going to be in Death Battle hell for a while, murasame is an overpowered ass weapon
I feel like Murasame is overstimated and overrated a lot, it's nowhere very broken to say
Exactly folks these days shit tall Akame being edgy garbage even the reseachers don't hold high esteem for it
Except this one aren't technically wrong, AgK in general (anime and manga) are pandered to the edgy teen with lot's of edgy stuffs and meaningless deaths, which make the story hot mid as heck (i know the manga did better but for a standard of "good story-telling", it fell mid as heck)

@ArbitraryNumbers said mikasa’s level six shift would probably be excluded due to it requiring outside assistance or something

so I’m worried she’ll lose
Well now I am curious to see if Killua acna kill it with this.
Same cannot be said when Killua faces Akame or Black Star.

I watched the episode with a lot of people who aren’t huge DB fans but just wanted to see cause they liked Souls / Skyrim and they thought the rolling bit and arrow in the knee but was funny so I’ll give them those
Normies n fans wanted to see those moments better get them out the way as quickly as possible
Makes sense.
Should we be glad the SunnyD joke and cheese joke only got used during the character assumption part?

345k clicks in 8 hours by the time I am typing
Could we make it be trending or a 1m click video within 24 hours?

Back