• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
0a2fc85496a592ad27003dc1e7d950f6ba51e770f1ba6a94410ae65c593e7af4_1.jpg
🧎

Asura bros I kneel

Since it's more than objective that Death Battle will reach the 600K goal to greenlight Ruby vs Maka, I wonder if DB could get Lindsay Jones to voice Ruby or hire a sound alike to do the voice since RWBY and DB are no longer by the same company anymore.

Also I want to say this much about Kratos vs Asura: while I do personally believe that Kratos should beat Asura based off feats and scaling, I am more than willing to accept an Asura W as long as DB doesn't downplay Kratos and puts him at bare minimum Universal. Like that's it, as long as they do that then I'll be happy

I'm not mad or upset because if my unpopular matchup got revealed (Lucy vs Shiro) I'd be jumping for joy. Getting upset would just make me a hypocrite,

Who the **** ever asked for ******* Aang vs Aether? What is this garbage?? They ran out of good matchups LMAO, why are they putting such a random matchup no one ever asked for as a goalpost? They're dropping the ball holy shit. The goalpost should be matchups the viewers wanted not these random ass matchups. I am certain you'd only want this matchup because of Genshin impact and Aether and Aang returning.

Unironically, why didn't they pit Aether against a swordsman or any other melee weapon user? It'd be real weird to have Aang fight Aether because Aang doesn't take sword slashes to the face directly, in his fight scenes, powerscaling aside. Like, the fighting dynamic is not there at all, you'd have to have Aang blocking and never taking a hit or force Aether to use range attacks which would feel weird. Am I tripping or this is a valid complaint about the potential fighting choreography?

Back