• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They burned a guy at the stake for saying the universe was infinite iirc.
Technically Giordano Bruno was executed for denying the Trinity, the divinity of Christ, espousing pantheism, and directly insulting the Pope. He still shouldn’t have been put to death, but his scientific theories had little to do with why he got in trouble with the Inquisition.

I've only just realised that DBa doing Kratos vs Asura anyway in spite of Tom Cat vs Wile E. Coyote means that 'winners' of the Tournament of Champions didn't really matter anyway.

The possibility of Shulk vs Lightning is not dead. And I hate it.
It has become relative niche MU and its not being supported much lately, so youll be fine.

For now.

They pretty much have to do ones that would makes the most to fit into the battle with Kratos
The only form I would toss aside is destructor because while it's reasonable for the endgame stuff for Asura, It can't work with Kratos without it looking stupid and doesn't offer anything beyond retreading the same shit they did with Scooby vs Courage only this time Asura gets the same treatment he gave wyzen which would be lame as hell
I do think the forms that should be used are his base metalic arms form, his mantra form, his six armed mantra form, and then his broken base form. I feel like that would be the most natural.

So Fornite?
Well, tecnically Fortnite upscaling them

No_No_He%27s_Got_A_Point_Banner.jpg

DB has them both the same size
They're not, they're just too lazy to give precise ratings because both are X layers into Outerversal, High Outerversal and shit because being precise will get them in hot shit with sweaty serious scalers of both series or confuse the normies because frankly, only sweaty powerscalers care about anything trans dimensional and higher

Either way they still have stinker Marvel vs DC opinions like Raven beating White Phoenix

They're not, they're just too lazy to give precise ratings because both are X layers into Outerversal, High Outerversal and shit because being precise will get them in hot shit with sweaty serious scalers of both series or confuse the normies because frankly, only sweaty powerscalers care about anything trans dimensional and higher

Either way they still have stinker Marvel vs DC opinions like Raven beating White Phoenix
I'm just saying what DB themselves have them at 🤷🏿‍♂️, imo Marvel is the bigger verse.

Oh yeah, where does the whole "Naraka illusion" stuff come from, some art book or guide book? Because I just got to replaying episode 22 and the sequel of events just go "Chakravartin shatters the Event Horizon realm > Asura goes through Naraka and shatters both it and the Chakravartin there > the fight goes back to the Even Horizon realm". Is the whole illusion stuff because of it looking flat? Oh yeah, and Chakravartin did say he was the one who "created this world", whatever that refers to.

Also, peak ending.

Back