• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom - Powers and Abilities Structure (Danny Fenton Addition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Since this thread made it so humans no longer scale to ghosts in physicals normally Despite the overwhelming scaling feats and statements that say otherwise. Danny Phantom's profile now has his human statistics separated from his ghost statistics but his powers and abilities section is still a mash of both which isn't proper anymore given that change.

With that said, I've done a complete overhaul on his powers and abilities section. I've split Danny Fenton and Phantom into tabbers along with what abilities and resistances they have, majority of them have scans and all have references, Danny Phantom obviously has Danny Fenton abilities so I didn't complete add his to the other, I wanted to show each one using said abilities in each form. I also didn't want people thinking powers are missing so I even mentioned powers like Invisibility and Intangibility when they were used but for full on descriptions and information, Ghost Physiology is still linked on Danny's profile, his abilities just list the powers he's used specifically throughout the series. Finally, I've added a tabber for the gadgets and weapons he's specifically used from Fenton Works in each season so people know what abilities they'd give him.

Here is the sandbox.

Let me know your thoughts, nothing that isn't already mentioned on Danny's page, the Ghost Physiology page or the blog containing the Fenton Works stuff has been added. The update uses accepted stuff already mentioned on his profile and other pages, this is just a clean up the help complete the powers and abilities section.

Agree: 4 (UchihaSlayer96, Excel616, BlastX, Propellus,

Disagree:

Last edited:
Beat you to it this time, you won't have to ask me for once!

This looks great. Nice work.
Was actually going to ask you to look this over lol, since I decided to follow the structure of other profiles on the wiki that do the bullet points, like in the same manner as you updated Itachi's powers and abilities section.

Yeah, it really sucks that the humans don't scale to the ghosts anymore despite their feats of physically harming ghosts being consistent.

But anyways, this should be good to go.

It still bullshit that humans don't scale to Ghost and this had to be done, but at least you did a good job at it.
Yeah, it really sucks that the humans don't scale to the ghosts anymore despite their feats of physically harming ghosts being consistent.
I just got to rant about this cause y'all know how I feel about this...
As I mentioned in that thread, if I find another statement from the original series or any new material that mentions humans being comparable to ghosts, y'all know I'm going to make that thread quick. Because...

1. Ghost Hunters have feats that we use currently on the profiles that proves their superhuman (so the wimpy human argument is null and void). Even non ghost hunters possess superhuman feats.

2 Ghost Hunters have a metric ton of scaling feats to ghosts as a whole in strength, speed and especially durability that completely outshine their anti-feats.

3. We have a visual/statement as proof ghost hunters like the Fenton family train to physically box with ghosts.

4. A ghost (Spectra) mentions that a teenager like Dash possesses strength/muscles that would amplify her's and when she takes his DNA she can overpower Danny Phantom who possesses many superhuman lifting strength feats which confirms Dash (who Skulker calls an average human) is superhuman.

5. The old humans from the original universe literally split the universe in two creating the Ghost Zone and Human World due to their war with each other and resulted in their souls being torn from the earth.

I swear if the ghosts we know weren't so strong this shit would be enough to buff any "human" up that actually proved they scale, and not even every human would scale, just like not every ghost scales to 2-A since there are many ghosts (who don't have profiles) who don't scale the 2-A ones. So best believe that if I find another statement that proves humans can be as strong as ghost, I'm making another thread! (Sadly scaling feats don't matter so even though I've got more of those, they don't count because they aren't performing Tier 2 feats themselves, just scaling to characters that do.
But anyways, this should be good to go.
Thanks for the evaluation.

I just got to rant about this cause y'all know how I feel about this...
As I mentioned in that thread, if I find another statement from the original series or any new material that mentions humans being comparable to ghosts, y'all know I'm going to make that thread quick. Because...

1. Ghost Hunters have feats that we use currently on the profiles that proves their superhuman (so the wimpy human argument is null and void). Even non ghost hunters possess superhuman feats.

2 Ghost Hunters have a metric ton of scaling feats to ghosts as a whole in strength, speed and especially durability that completely outshine their anti-feats.

3. We have a visual/statement as proof ghost hunters like the Fenton family train to physically box with ghosts.

4. A ghost (Spectra) mentions that a teenager like Dash possesses strength/muscles that would amplify her's and when she takes his DNA she can overpower Danny Phantom who possesses many superhuman lifting strength feats which confirms Dash (who Skulker calls an average human) is superhuman.

5. The old humans from the original universe literally split the universe in two creating the Ghost Zone and Human World due to their war with each other and resulted in their souls being torn from the earth.

I swear if the ghosts we know weren't so strong this shit would be enough to buff any "human" up that actually proved they scale, and not even every human would scale, just like not every ghost scales to 2-A since there are many ghosts (who don't have profiles) who don't scale the 2-A ones. So best believe that if I find another statement that proves humans can be as strong as ghost, I'm making another thread! (Sadly scaling feats don't matter so even though I've got more of those, they don't count because they aren't performing Tier 2 feats themselves, just scaling to characters that do.

Thanks for the evaluation.
It's comical because nobody had much of a problem when they were Tier 8/7/6 but once they started hitting those higher tiers suddenly it became a problem.

Since this had two staff evaluation and to had passed, I've updated Danny's profile so I'll close this now.

It's comical because nobody had much of a problem when they were Tier 8/7/6 but once they started hitting those higher tiers suddenly it became a problem.
And that's just odd. Guess that's just the price we pay when reaching such high tiers but we'll see what any potential future content hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back