• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time for the king to make his return
doomwar.jpg

so was the fight good?
This is the best sprite fight since seasons 5 and 6.
Yes, correctd you, all of which was backed up by Ryu
Ah yes, the famous "Weekly is totally right because he ignores all criticism and debunks of his claims because he knows he can't actually win an argument if he tries to go up against something"

Outside of the heart destruction regen you literally have failed to address any of the debunks to your absolute unequivocal wank

This is the best sprite fight since seasons 5 and 6.

Ah yes, the famous "Weekly is totally right because he ignores all criticism and debunks of his claims because he knows he can't actually win an argument if he tries to go up against something"

Outside of the heart destruction regen you literally have failed to address any of the debunks to your absolute unequivocal wank
i mean weekly constantly use straw mans as his argument so nothing new

I do feel like next time can go either way. Lex has plenty of scaling to DC hereleds, and we've seen plenty of times that the average DC hereld beats the average Marvel hereld for DB. But Doom's magic can be his ace in the hole to give him the win. I can see them having either win.

Also, maybe take this a bit less seriously and not attack other people over different opinions?

What exactly have you debunked? I genuinely cant remember
This how you be lookin right now

Atomicregenthreadwhen.jpg
Your irrational anger at me not being upset is hilarious

Hate to break it to you but i dont work around your schedule. I'll make it when i can, not when you want me to

Why would I be angry lol, you were proven wrong on literally everything. It's fun watching the cope.

And sure, you get right on that. I'm sure it'll actually go somewhere unlike all the rest of your revisions.

Now, since it's sunday, I've got schoolwork to finish. I bid you all adieu, and have fun discussing whatever the hell doom stats are. Toodles~

Yeah, generally even if DB belives in Higher end stuff, they usually only go for what's necessary for the character to win. Makes it less of a seeming stomp, and especially if the higher end stuff for the character is a bit more complicated/questionable, less people will question the result.

Yeah, generally even if DB belives in Higher end stuff, they usually only go for what's necessary for the character to win. Makes it less of a seeming stomp, and especially if the higher end stuff for the character is a bit more complicated/questionable, less people will question the result.
.... yeah DB doesnt do that you know
deadpool vs the mask
when they literally saying that the mask was deadpool 2.0 and he literrally didnt have any chance of winning

Why would I be angry lol, you were proven wrong on literally everything. It's fun watching the cope.

And sure, you get right on that. I'm sure it'll actually go somewhere unlike all the rest of your revisions.

Now, since it's sunday, I've got schoolwork to finish. I bid you all adieu, and have fun discussing whatever the hell doom stats are. Toodles~
Dude. Stop.

You're being insufferable. It's childish. No one asked for it. I don't think you want another report to the RVR thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back