• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it...?

Yeah, I'm deserting to Shadow vs Ryuko
Yes that's it
Also in regards to Ryuko vs Akame
Going by our stats base Ryuko murders Base Akame easily
If we assume Akame scale to the country level feats than while debatable Ryuko still beats her at low-mid diff

War horn Akame make it a Sanji vs Lee situation
where Ryuko can just wait out the form time limit and go for the kill thanks to her speed advantage and regen arguably

Kisaragi would likely not be used given Ryuko wouldn't need it to win plus she murders akame easily

Yeah lets use our stats which nearly none follows and most of the time are wrong, going by Esdeath vs Gray they also say she is tier 6 and Akame matched her
Why do you think I said this
easily
If we assume Akame scale to the country level feats than while debatable Ryuko still beats her at low-mid diff

War horn Akame make it a Sanji vs Lee situation
where Ryuko can just wait out the form time limit and go for the kill thanks to her speed advantage and regen arguably

Kisaragi would likely not be used given Ryuko wouldn't need it to win plus she murders akame easily

In an hour and more there will be DBX live and character preview for Ryuko.

And can anyone change the tab for "Ryuko" to "Ryūko Matoi" please? This is for the sake of searching and referencing. Thanks.

Also, would you please shut up? The match is already Shadow vs Ryuko and they have just as many if not more connections than your matchup. If it was something like Lex vs Doom where the only connection was "Green inventor villain lol" than maybe you'd have an argument but you're just making yourself sound entitled.

Also, would you please shut up? The match is already Shadow vs Ryuko and they have just as many if not more connections than your matchup. If it was something like Lex vs Doom where the only connection was "Green inventor villain lol" than maybe you'd have an argument but you're just making yourself sound entitled.
I dont care if Shadow vs Ryuko is official and the connections, i just said i prefer the former and would have liked if that were to be, from that point most of you jumped with "screw that, shadow is better stfu"

edadef53-33df-4783-adbe-2f624d7c53ff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back