• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's stop talking about the matchup with an obvious verdict, or Dante, or honestly anything Weekly has an opinion on. Let's talk about new matchups again, I miss people doing that. Any why not a Gunvolt matchup since I'm basically the Gunvolt guy?

SwordCarvingTheFuture.jpg

Blade vs Clairen: The Sword Opening the Future vs Fire's Last Hope
  • Both come from a future where the main (Or at least major) protagonist is dead and their worlds have been taken over by a brutal dictator that gave themselves eternal life and immense power
  • Both are masked swordfighters with unique swords that they can use their abilities to manipulate
  • Both are from indie games
Honestly, I'd rather see more of both characters before they appeared in an actual Death Battle considering as of now they haven't done much in their series (A Gunvolt Chronicles 2 and expansion to Rival's story mode perhaps), but this would be a great One Minute Melee, DBX or Riot/Mini Rumble for the moment.

Let's stop talking about the matchup with an obvious verdict, or Dante, or honestly anything Weekly has an opinion on. Let's talk about new matchups again, I miss people doing that. Any why not a Gunvolt matchup since I'm basically the Gunvolt guy?

SwordCarvingTheFuture.jpg

Blade vs Clairen: The Sword Opening the Future vs Fire's Last Hope
  • Both come from a future where the main (Or at least major) protagonist is dead and their worlds have been taken over by a brutal dictator that gave themselves eternal life and immense power
  • Both are masked swordfighters with unique swords that they can use their abilities to manipulate
  • Both are from indie games
Honestly, I'd rather see more of both characters before they appeared in an actual Death Battle considering as of now they haven't done much in their series (A Gunvolt Chronicles 2 and expansion to Rival's story mode perhaps), but this would be a great One Minute Melee, DBX or Riot/Mini Rumble for the moment.
Can you please explain Gunvolt vs Miriam to me again?
I recently played Gunvolt and i absolutely loved it, so i would like to see more matches with characters form this game

Can you please explain Gunvolt vs Miriam to me again?
I recently played Gunvolt and i absolutely loved it, so i would like to see more matches with characters form this game
Basically, Gunvolt and Miriam both were taken from their families as infants and experimented on to be injected with power (Gunvolt's Septima and Miriam's Shardbinder powers), and also have needed to fight other results from said experiments on more than one occasion. Both were also betrayed by a trusted ally and have a rival wearing red who hates them simply because they have their powers (Copen and Zangetsu respectively).

Basically, Gunvolt and Miriam both were taken from their families as infants and experimented on to be injected with power (Gunvolt's Septima and Miriam's Shardbinder powers), and also have needed to fight other results from said experiments on more than one occasion. Both were also betrayed by a trusted ally and have a rival wearing red who hates them simply because they have their powers (Copen and Zangetsu respectively).
How do you think the fight should be animated?

Seems good
Btw i know a great match for Zangetsu

people acting as if Death Battle doing clear cut fights is a relatively new thing is asinine
It's been like this since Season 1 shit the first fight if season 1 was a straight up stomo
At this point just hope the fight's good looking instead of wasting your time concentrating on scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back