• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I hope they know Randy Cunningham too. And they know Ladybug has Season 3 and that makes Ladybug and Cat Noir super crazy. So maybe a time for Ladybug to fight Randy Cunningham and Cat Noir to fight any OP tuxedo masked character (mainly Persona 5 Joker or the Tuxedo Mask).
Actually currently miraculous ladybug is in the middle of season 4. And yeah I agree I want to see both fights.

You remind me of Paw Patrol. Who could they fight other than dying to Samurai Pizza Cats?

It is irrelevant but will Rooster Teeth actually spare money to make Street Sharks vs Extreme Dinosaurs? Jason Marnocha, Christopher Guerrero, Gianni Matragrano and some more may actually fit well.

Kinda surprised they haven't done Gandalf vs Dumbledore yet. Sure it's a stomp if they use all of Gandalf's stuff, but it's a classic match up.
Gandalf vs Dumbledore is a stomp but at least it brings in Leave Outside the Rules Lord of the Rings and is more worthy to watch than Samus Aran vs Master Chief.

Well a lot of Lord of the Rings characters can join Death Battle and fight off a lot of combatants.

Last edited:
I'm noticing a common thread that all the Dragon Ball matchups that I like result in a Dragon Ball loss. It's not a spite thing just something I've noticed.

Cell vs Dark Samus (I've given up on Cell vs Zygarde)
Arguably Omni-Man vs Bardock
Trunks vs Luminary (better opponent than Silver)
Gogeta vs Omegamon

I'm noticing a common thread that all the Dragon Ball matchups that I like result in a Dragon Ball loss. It's not a spite thing just something I've noticed.

Cell vs Dark Samus (I've given up on Cell vs Zygarde)
Arguably Omni-Man vs Bardock
Trunks vs Luminary (better opponent than Silver)
Gogeta vs Omegamon
Omni man is getting downgraded to below planet level, so that one's a db win.

Welp i no longer have that 'position of power' so
f
Why are yall 'f' ing? Now that cant be used as a reason against me for speaking, this is a good thing lol
I have a degree of respect for staff members in general just because being a staff member is an extremely difficult thing to do, even if that respect dosn't always extend to conversations with them due to their actions.

I mean, I've been here for a lot longer than even a lot of staff members, but I'm way too lazy and unmotivated to be staff myself.

image1-4.jpg
image0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back