• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really boils down to where exactly DB will place both
Yoda scales above Kenobi who was at Continental and FTL in his fight but Yoda is Far Stronger than him
Yeah Sora was at City Level and Relativistic/Light speed but DB was getting the hang of things with the Calcs so things are obviously gonna be different

MUAI_THAI.png
AzuraVsAsura.jpg
1615021951655.png

Mickey's time stop is achieved with magic, and DB does not have verse equalization.
Actually I think they do have verse equalization, it just depends on if it is reasonable. For example, they said the reason the Sharingan didn't work on Obi-Wan is because the source of the latter is external unlike chakra. They do admit by their logic, it could probably work on characters like the Z fighters from Dragonball since Ki is internal like chakra is.

45_Sem_Titulo_20210305232111.png

-Their fathers sacrificed their lives for the greater good of their worlds (Otis’ protected chickens from coyotes, and Goku with the Frieza Force)
-Both are the main predominantly white characters (white cow and a white super sand) who keep getting into new mischief and adventures
-Both have utilized energy to blast out (Otis has used his milk like that and Goku uses his KI to blast and pew forth)
-Both are characters who embody some form of animalism (Super Sayain monkey tail and Oozaru and Otis being a ******* cow) while maintaining humanistic traits (walking on two legs, getting the mail, paying money, etc)
-Both are god-tier (Goku with his millions of forms and Ultra Instinct and Otis having represented a parody of The Hulk from le Doctor Pig guy (**** I forgot his name) -Both have a bald friend that stand by their side who try to help each other when they can (the pig and that human bitch who keeps dying every three episodes)

I didn't create this monster of an match.

-Their fathers sacrificed their lives for the greater good of their worlds (Otis’ protected chickens from coyotes, and Goku with the Frieza Force)
-Both are the main predominantly white characters (white cow and a white super sand) who keep getting into new mischief and adventures
-Both have utilized energy to blast out (Otis has used his milk like that and Goku uses his KI to blast and pew forth)
-Both are characters who embody some form of animalism (Super Sayain monkey tail and Oozaru and Otis being a ******* cow) while maintaining humanistic traits (walking on two legs, getting the mail, paying money, etc)
-Both are god-tier (Goku with his millions of forms and Ultra Instinct and Otis having represented a parody of The Hulk from le Doctor Pig guy (**** I forgot his name) -Both have a bald friend that stand by their side who try to help each other when they can (the pig and that human bitch who keeps dying every three episodes)

Pulls out gun. You are pushing the limits of cursed content, young man. Tread carefully.

Edit: Also I know you didn't make these, but one day someone is gonna need to be shot over it. Also just jokes in case anyone thinks I am serious because no one is allowed nice things anymore.

Isn't Sith magic still based in the force

I'm sorry there's force time stopping?
From video games, sort of. It starts with time slow then upgrades to time stop.

But Disney KH King Mickey is still stronger with scaling to pre-downgrade Xehanort.

No they don’t. I believe in the past they’ve made clear the difference between Resistance and immunity. I believe Gray vs Esdeath is one
They also emphasize on the degree of resistance against a hax or attack type. Refer to Venom vs Crona.

Oh yeah they have a big weight on Hiei's sky punching feat at Sasuke vs Hiei because this (compared to the Toneri moon slicing feat) determines whether Hiei can resist the hax walls from Sasuke.

This is the thing that everyone want DB to make it

From video games, sort of. It starts with time slow then upgrades to time stop.

But Disney KH King Mickey is still stronger with scaling to pre-downgrade Xehanort.

They also emphasize on the degree of resistance against a hax or attack type. Refer to Venom vs Crona.

Oh yeah they have a big weight on Hiei's sky punching feat at Sasuke vs Hiei because this (compared to the Toneri moon slicing feat) determines whether Hiei can resist the hax walls from Sasuke.
The AP difference wasn't used to determine hiei's resistances.

Does death battle threat resistances the same way we do?
Because if Yoda resists Stopza in the match and wins because of something from DISNEY Canon, the irony will be off the charts
My favorite part is that the guy who performed the feat spent years studying the force just to learn how to stop time itself. All just so he can be able to forever watch the moment of sheer terror on people's faces when they realized they are about to die. Freaking Chad move right there.

Edit: Forever is an exaggeration btw. It is clear that it takes prep time and he can' only hold it for so long. But still amazing when you learn the reason he went so far to learn how to do this.

The AP difference wasn't used to determine hiei's resistances.
Hiei has his own hax wall sure, but given Sasuke is faster, and Hiei will be haxed to death if his own hax or resistance is not strong enough. And how to measure the hax strength? Apparently they also take AP difference into consideration and translate that to hax strength.

My favorite part is that the guy who performed the feat spent years studying the force just to learn how to stop time itself. All just so he can be able to forever watch the moment of sheer terror on people's faces when they realized they are about to die. Freaking Chad move right there.

Edit: Forever is an exaggeration btw. It is clear that it takes prep time and he can' only hold it for so long. But still amazing when you learn the reason he went so far to learn how to do this.
By game mechanics jedi learns time slow and subsequently time stop to jump through running fan blades when by canon they could totally just force stop the whole fan.

Still interesting to learn how jedi and siths learn and resist time manipulation. Just not enough to "turn the key" and "open the door" to victory. And Yoda is "forced" to learn it the "kingdom" "hard" way.

By the way, will we have a live action Death Battle episode for 2021?

Last edited:

Can you stop please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back