• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be real, it's not happening, we're getting Ash vs Yugi
Well... Ash Ketchum is more likely to fight against Lucy Heartfilia than Yugi Muto given Aichi Sendou is one similar enough opponent for Yugi. And Ash vs Lucy has been a Community Death Battle before.

Well, it's less stomp than Mewtwo vs Tetsuo I guess.
Tetsuo Shima... A name for a character who is perceived to be universe level yet is perceived to lose to Magneto who... once contended with Thor who is currently skyfather level. Fair enough. And Mewtwo is universe level now as well? Maybe Mewtwo vs Frieza is not as boring as people may otherwise suggest.

Yeah but death battle treats it otherwise... Whatever.
If we go by the logic of both DB and Vsbattles (full power, speed unequalized, feats calced from vsbattles) then Mewtwo would win by either hax or you know... Infinite speed?
DB considers Dragon Ball to be 400x9 times universal.

IDK if Death Battle would consider infinite speed for anyone that isn't a version of The Flash or Archie Sonic.

Untitled717_20210505234603.jpg

Jump Force literally has a combat system for Yugioh characters to fight non-yugioh people with their monsters if that's what you're wondering
The Jump Stars series, you mean. Yugi and Kaiba were already doing the same the game before. (I had an urge to say that because Jump Force is bad.)

Last edited:
he has like, two tier 4/3 MFTL pokemon yeah
The true trump card of Yugi Muto is hax.

And that one monster that "wins" by "existing".

But... Since Yugi has Aichi or even Rudy Tabootie (Chalkzone) (who should have died upon Maxwell (Scribblenauts)) and basically any trading card game protagonist, and Ash vs Lucy is still very popular (well close to Ash vs Yugi if not surpassing it), I still believe Ash vs Lucy is more likely.

And since Ash vs Lucy and Yugi vs Rudy have their own Community Death Battle matches before, (maybe Yugi vs Rudy is shaky by switching to Rudy vs Maxwell and Yugi vs Aichi) Ash vs Lucy is more likely. Not to mention the requested opponents against this Lucy are less requested than Ash.

Last edited:
But... Since Yugi has Aichi or even Rudy Tabootie (Chalkzone)
Yugi vs Rudy only looks good at glance but it's one of those that should never happen and will never happen. It's weird, may no one even do a trailer for it. I bet Rudy will 1 day get someone with Subjective Reality/Creation much like his, it doesn't seem hard.

But... Since Yugi has Aichi or even Rudy Tabootie (Chalkzone) (who should have died upon Maxwell (Scribblenauts)) and basically any trading card game protagonist, and Ash vs Lucy is still very popular (well close to Ash vs Yugi if not surpassing it), I still believe Ash vs Lucy is more likely.

And since Ash vs Lucy and Yugi vs Rudy have their own Community Death Battle matches before, (maybe Yugi vs Rudy is shaky by switching to Rudy vs Maxwell and Yugi vs Aichi) Ash vs Lucy is more likely. Not to mention the requested opponents against this Lucy are less requested than Ash.
Yoda vs Meta Knight was also a community death battle, but we all know how that went

I still personally think Po wins. I don't think Po's surprior AP and durability could be discredited by one feat "debunk". I don't think Po has only one badass AP feat. Still, the issue is that feats (and haxes) from the television series may not well-digged. (Especially aftee I saw the KFP Wiki is lacking of television series information in general [many stubs] while contents in three films are not bad written)

I still personally think Po wins. I don't think Po's surprior AP and durability could be discredited by one feat "debunk". I don't think Po has only one badass AP feats. Still, the issue is that feats from the television series may not well-digged.
+ it is possible for Danny to be lowballed by DB (Daredevil for instance). And Po have plenty of abilities and good experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back