• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle REMATCH | Madara vs Aizen 2.0

Doesn't just any type of genjustu **** aizen espcially without hogyoku aizen has shown lil resistence to mind trick and hell shinji probably woulda won if he didnt spend all day explaining to him and twerling his sword

Doesn't just any type of genjustu **** aizen espcially without hogyoku aizen has shown lil resistence to mind trick and hell shinji probably woulda won if he didnt spend all day explaining to him and twerling his sword
I'd wait for Arcker to respond about that. As for mine, Reikaku exists and isn't gonna let Madara control his senses as it works as a spiritual pair of eyes. GJ can't affect Aizen's Reikaku as Aizen will still see everything. Reikaku also takes over as his primary sense in battle too, so Madara won't be able to GJ him before he uses it as it is subconcious.

In regards to Shinji, he can affect Reikaku, so that's why Sakanade worked on Aizen. Even as Madara controls his senses, Aizen can easily adapt to whatever GJ he places him under as not only Reikaku will allow him to see what's really happening, but he also adapted to Shinji's Shikai as well reversing his senses.

The only way he can affect him with GJ is IT, and Aizen can Shunpo to him to stop it either with SI or just, you know, stabbing him. This is giving IT the benefit of the doubt that it can even affect Aizen as argued in the last thread that Aizen would resist it as well.

I'd wait for Arcker to respond about that. As for mine, Reikaku exists and isn't gonna let Madara control his senses as it works as a spiritual pair of eyes.
The reason Reikaku would stop GJ is specifically because it negates the user's actual eyesight, not because it's a spirtual eyes.
The only way he can affect him with GJ is IT,
Nobody has given an argument as to why yet, when it failed to work on the Edo. I'd hold off on this claim

Edit: Madara doesn't have infinite Tsukuyomi in the key he's fighting this Aizen. This is the Madara that fought Gai.
In regards to Shinji, he can affect Reikaku, so that's why Sakanade worked on Aizen. Even as Madara controls his senses, Aizen can easily adapt to whatever GJ he places him under as not only Reikaku will allow him to see what's really happening, but he also adapted to Shinji's Shikai as well reversing his senses.
Stop using this argument, it's bad and unneccesary. Unless Madara has feats of GJ'ng blind people, he's not affecting Aizen with any GJ.

The reason Reikaku would stop GJ is specifically because it negates the user's actual eyesight, not because it's a spirtual eyes.
Ah, I see.
Nobody has given an argument as to why yet, when it failed to work on the Edo. I'd hold off on this claim

Edit: Madara doesn't have infinite Tsukuyomi in the key he's fighting this Aizen. This is the Madara that fought Gai.
I pointed this out when I noticed the keys and I thought I was wrong, thanks for correcting me.
Stop using this argument, it's bad and unneccesary. Unless Madara has feats of GJ'ng blind people, he's not affecting Aizen with any GJ.
Ok pookie

I was curious of yours. But he has Caja Negacion, Superior AP, Kurohitsugi's gravity, and superior intellect. He also has other forms of sealing with Kido as well.

One thing I’m curious about Reikaku which I forgot to ask in the previous matchup. I acknowledge its ability, but there has been cases like Gotei 13 being affected by Kyoka Suigetsu cuz they ‘looked’ at Aizen’s Zanpakuto, or how Aizen was affected by Shinji’s Bankai cuz he ‘looked’ at his Zanpakuto (despite Shinji literally admitting that his Bankai can control senses before using it), this leads me to believe it’s not a passive ability, and unless Aizen has prior knowledge of Genjutsu, I doubt he’d put up Reikaku right off the bat.

ability, but there has been cases like Gotei 13 being affected by Kyoka Suigetsu cuz they ‘looked’ at Aizen’s Zanpakuto,
They weren't in combat. Reikaku passively procs in combat.
how Aizen was affected by Shinji’s Bankai cuz he ‘looked’ at his Zanpakuto
Shinji's Sakanade works through smell, not sight.
this leads me to believe it’s not a passive ability,
You would be wrong. It's stated to be passive

One thing I’m curious about Reikaku which I forgot to ask in the previous matchup. I acknowledge its ability, but there has been cases like Gotei 13 being affected by Kyoka Suigetsu cuz they ‘looked’ at Aizen’s Zanpakuto, or how Aizen was affected by Shinji’s Bankai cuz he ‘looked’ at his Zanpakuto (despite Shinji literally admitting that his Bankai can control senses before using it), this leads me to believe it’s not a passive ability, and unless Aizen has prior knowledge of Genjutsu, I doubt he’d put up Reikaku right off the bat.
1. Aizen's Shikai effects reikaku and also they weren't fighting so it wasn't there anyway.

2. Reikaku automatically overtakes his actual vision in combat.

3. Shinji's Shikai actually uses smoke that when inhaled causes the effects of Sakanade. It's not sight.

They weren't in combat. Reikaku passively procs in combat.

Shinji's Sakanade works through smell, not sight.

You would be wrong. It's stated to be passive

1. Aizen's Shikai effects reikaku and also they weren't fighting so it wasn't there anyway.

2. Reikaku automatically overtakes his actual vision in combat.

3. Shinji's Shikai actually uses smoke that when inhaled causes the effects of Sakanade. It's not sight.
Aight, this pretty much clears it up. Thanks for that, it’s been a while since I’ve read Bleach so the TYBW anime made me think Shinji’s Bankai was sight based. But Shunsui’s statement makes me think that the battle starts with using both eyesight and Reikaku and overtime does it shift to only using Reikaku. Cuz Shunsui specifically says “everyone that uses their reiatsu in battle” is using both eyesight and Reikaku subconsciously and “the more one focuses in battle” does it shift to Reikaku only. This all implies that it’s overtime and not an instant shift.

This all implies that it’s overtime and not an instant shift.
This is also wrong.

Shunsui is able to use the red-light green light game (A game which requires the Reikaku to he active to work) at the beginning of his fight with Lille. It procs as soon as the fighter is battle ready. It's not a meaningful time delay.

Back