• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm generally shocked no one has made a goku or superman profile by now given part 1 and part 2 are cannon to one another (alongside Shadow vs Vegeta)

I'm generally shocked no one has made a goku or superman profile by now given part 1 and part 2 are cannon to one another (alongside Shadow vs Vegeta)
BTW ssj3 Goku definitely should scale above ssj2 Vegeta punching the moon to earth feat

Honestly Diamond Drone should calculate the feats from Vegeta vs Sahadow, Goku vs Superman 1 and 2 next given how they all scale to one another

Holding-Back Superman Moon level for casually deflected a chi projectile which destroy the moon, not-holding back Superman Universe level or something?

im aware that this isnt the exact place to put this kind of thing, but i plan to remake both wiz and boomstick's profiles, would anyone be interested in helping?

It's about time I make a profile for Pit. Please someone give your thoughts on this, want to make sure there's no mistakes. I'm also starting to think Sora should have afterimage creation looking at the scene where he teleports and higher AP with his laser used at the end of the fight.

Actually scratch afterimage creation for Sora, he’s just moving like a blur. Just tell me if Pit looks good and if you think Sora’s AP increases with the laser that beat out Pit’s which seemed to be amped by the treasures.

A small moon
The size/density of it can still be calced, idk if it'll get above Multi City Block level tho
Alien X also traveled from earth to space in less than a second and Hal can react to Alien X (and clones of Alien X) charging at him, scaling Alien-X's travel speed to both his and Hal's combat speed. Does vsbw have a set distance between earth and space?

Thanks, I've also worked on the Moon feat which gets them to about Large Island level with Class P LS
For the weight of the moon, you would use volume, not surface area. This is a pretty quick fix though

Radius is 122.292207792 meters, thus meaning that the sphere's volume is 7,660,990 cubic meters

The moon is about 2.19e+19 cubic meters, so 7,660,990/2.19e+19 = 3.4981689e-13 times the weight of earths moon

The moon weighs 7.3476 × 10^22 kilograms as you said in your calc, so (7.3476*10^22) * (3.4981689e-13) = 25,703,145,809.6 kg, or 25,703,145.8096 Tons (Class G)

1,232.85 * 462 * 25,703,145,809.6 = 1.4639913e+16 Joules, or 3.5 Megatons of TnT (Small City Level). Just shy of Small City Level+

You did good with the calc, you just accidentally used surface area and not volume

The speed calc looks great, definetly think mid to high-end can be used

Oh my bad lol
For the weight of the moon, you would use volume, not surface area. This is a pretty quick fix though

Radius is 122.292207792 meters, thus meaning that the sphere's volume is 7,660,990 cubic meters

The moon is about 2.19e+19 cubic meters, so 7,660,990/2.19e+19 = 3.4981689e-13 times the weight of earths moon

The moon weighs 7.3476 × 10^22 kilograms as you said in your calc, so (7.3476*10^22) * (3.4981689e-13) = 25,703,145,809.6 kg, or 25,703,145.8096 Tons (Class G)

1,232.85 * 462 * 25,703,145,809.6 = 1.4639913e+16 Joules, or 3.5 Megatons of TnT (Small City Level). Just shy of Small City Level+

You did good with the calc, you just accidentally used surface area and not volume

The speed calc looks great, definetly think mid to high-end can be used
Thanks for this, @Flowerguy2 is this fine for the profiles?

I finally finished up Ben 10's profile and added his links to Green Lantern's profile and the Death Battle page

I will probably work on Shadow and Goku next but just one things, should the GvS3 universe destroying feat be 3-A or Low 2-C? When they destroyed it they were left in a white void and could see other universe so I think it's more plausible that they destroy the space time and not just the all space in the universe

Low 2-C seems best their fights span multiple universes seemingly
Should we treat the SSJ multipliers like how vsbw does, what Death Battle does in the analysis, or just say one form is stronger than the other and there's no concrete multiplier

I also have the downscaling like this:
  • Giant Form UI Goku and Sun dipped Superman's clash destroyed space-time - Low 2-C
    Ultra Instinct Goku with Kaio-ken can somewhat push back Superman - Low 2-C
  • Ultra Instinct should downscale Kaio-ken by a finite amount, Base Superman at full power can fight comparably against him albeit is weaker - Low 2-C
  • SSB Goku can tank many strikes from Base Superman at full power - Low 2-C

Hard to say, the pages are specified to only use stuff in the animation, but if there’s multipliers stated in the episode, I think that should be fine to use

Back