• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For Lucy I think a link to justify the multi city block rating would be good but they look fine aside from a few grammar issues

I attempted to pixel scaled the explosion that happened at the end of the Carnage VS Lucy's fight.

And I could tried calcing the yield of it, although.. there's some problems I had.
  • For one: I don't know which nor what requirements I should used for turning the pixels into meters/centimeters
  • And two: Even after reading the "Pixel Scaling" section on the Calculation Guide, I still don't know how to turned this: "330m : 410px" into... this: "0.804878m" (Here what was the numbers are from) since its kinda difficult to understand and do, for me atleast.. kinda shown off on how terrible I am at this tbh.
Which would lead to the same mistake on my previous DB! calc.. so yeah, still needed to get better at this and understanding it more better...

Last edited:
I still don't know how to turned this: "330m : 410px" into... this: "0.804878m" (Here what was the numbers are from)
It's meters divided by pixels or meters / pixels. If you have a calculator somewhere, the divide button should be above the multiply button (multiply is X)

You get a object to compare the explosion to (like a character with a height or something that you can find the length/height/whatever of online) and divide it by how many pixels it is long/tall/whatever and then multiply by how many pixels the explosion has for the diameter or radius.

I attempted to pixel scaled the explosion that happened at the end of the Carnage VS Lucy's fight.

And I could tried calcing the yield of it, although.. there's some problems I had.
  • For one: I don't know which nor what requirements I should used for turning the pixels into meters/centimeters
  • And two: Even after reading the "Pixel Scaling" section on the Calculation Guide, I still don't know how to turned this: "330m : 410px" into... this: "0.804878m" (Here what was the numbers are from) since its kinda difficult to understand and do, for me atleast.. kinda shown off on how terrible I am at this tbh.
Which would lead to the same mistake on my previous DB! calc.. so yeah, still needed to get better at this and understanding it more better...
What’s the ruler being used for this? I might be able to get numbers for it

What’s the ruler being used for this? I might be able to get numbers for it
If you meant by the pixel scaling image, you can just clicked here or the one above me with a link to it. If you meant by something else then I don't know what you meant due to my not very functional brain understanding.

Hey, let's discuss some of the profiles currently made and what changes I'd like to make to them.

A-Train
  • Some speed changes: A-Train should be Unknown by default, as most of his showings of speed come after he has used his Compound-V. Speaking of Compound-V, he would have "Subsonic+ with Supersonic+ reactions" after using it, as he can react to Butcher's pistol shots (stating they aren't a threat) and reacts to Starlight's beams pretty frequently.
  • Lifting Strength: Downgrade A-Train to either Above Average Human or Athletic Human, as he should still be somewhat athletic as part of the Seven, supposed "Heroes" who are quite famous, and the fact he is the runner of the group. He may keep the Superhuman as a "possibly" rating as we don't really know how he did the feat that gives his current rating.
Star Butterfly and Steven Universe
Oh boy we have a lot to change. Steven is gonna be a stone wall while Star is the glass cannon.

After some learning from other calculations and reading Diamond Drone's explanation from a few replies ago, decided to finally calced the Carnage VS Lucy's explosion, how does it look? (If it's wrong then I'm not really surprised, and also I don't know what the yields would give what kind of tiers tbh)
You forgot to divide the train width with how many pixels it has, you just multiplied the train width with the explosion. If done correctly (for example: with the explosion height) it would be:

18.288m / 102px * 358px = 64.18m

Also you made a typo with the Explosion Width, in the Image it says 263px and is obviously smaller than the explosion's height, but in the calculations it is 363px

Anyways frist form freiza: scales to easily blowing up cybertron (tried to)
Golden Frieza: scales to using telekinesis to move the planet
Black freiza: scales above that

frist form freiza: scales to easily blowing up cybertron (tried to)
First Form Freeza could scale to the explosion which leaves a hole in Cybertron, I suppose.
Final Form Freeza... I don't know who is stronger between the explosion feat and the telekinesis feat.

First Form Freeza could scale to the explosion which leaves a hole in Cybertron, I suppose.
Final Form Freeza... I don't know who is stronger between the explosion feat and the telekinesis feat.
Probably TK given KE is broken af

I think the other Mega Mans (Rock, X, Geo, .Exe) can all be scaled to city since their black hole completely decimated the place they were at. .Exe could maybe be placed higher since he’s the only one who outright tanked it with no damage. Rock may be iffy since he died in the explosion but at the same time he could contend with X

Last edited:
I think the other Mega Mans (Rock, X, Geo, .Exe) can all be scaled to city since they’re black hole completely decimated the place they were at. .Exe could maybe be placed higher since he’s the only one who outright tanked it with no damage. Rock may be iffy since he died in the explosion but at the same time he could contend with X
I think that the fight animation clearly shows that X is stronger than Mega Man. Also, X only has his core left, Geo loses his partner. Mega Man? Nothing left.

X is stronger but not to the point where Rock stands no chance. His Crash Bomb gravely injured X making him equip his armor. X’s core surviving is still a good feat even if his body didn’t, it may be why Geo thought to possess his body. Geo lost his whole arm but still came out better than the other 3, and .Exe is just op. Volnutt though, he was outclassed from the start, homie just had a shiny laser

Scrooge McDuck's profile needs some changes, let me list them here:
  • Lifting Strength needs to change from Unknown to Superhuman via flipping over a entire long ass table, while ALSO summoning a cannon ball out of nowhere, granting him either Summoning or maybe just Hammerspace
  • Gets Shovel Knight's Shovel as their Optional Equipment since he literally used it against Shovel Knight with it, and also using it to throw remaing cold coins into his pile of golden pennies at the end of the fight.
  • Gets Acrobatics via being able to dashed over a great distance from Shovel Knight while also spinning as a ball.
  • Change Peak Human stamina into Superhuman since all of the DB! Combatants has Superhuman stamina (Minus most of them), while also stating that he could "still fight after taking several slashes from Shovel Knight's shovel that caused intense bleeding", which would ACTUALLY give him Superhuman stamina instead.

Last edited:
Lifting Strength needs to change from Unknown to Superhuman via flipping over a entire long ass table, while ALSO summoning a cannon ball out of nowhere, granting him either Summoning or maybe just Hammerspace
I'm not sure if the weight of the long table can be calculated. Also, taking a cannon ball is typically just Hammerspace.
since all of the DB! Combatants has Superhuman stamina (Minus most of them)
I feel that DB combatants should have their independent feats to support their Superhuman stamina. McDuck has his own stamina feat, though.

Made some calcs for Stitch VS Rocket, not sure if the first calc is accurate but the second one pretty much is (Also tried calcing the feats from Bowser VS Ganon (Mainly the two explosion feats), but always get it wrong and even if I did it right, only got was Multi-City Block level or City Block level from the results (Which I'm pretty sure isn't accurate...))

Made some calcs for Stitch VS Rocket, not sure if the first calc is accurate but the second one pretty much is
These calcs seem pretty good, personally I'd use the high end yield for the first calc and low end for the second one.
Also tried calcing the feats from Bowser VS Ganon (Mainly the two explosion feats), but always get it wrong and even if I did it right, only got was Multi-City Block level or City Block level from the results (Which I'm pretty sure isn't accurate...)
What exactly are the feats you're trying to calculate? I just watched it right now and there doesn't seem to be any that would be large enough to give such a result.

Also I think we have so many calcs that we should probably add a Calculation Section to the Verse Page. Maybe also have more elaboration on the Explanation Section on what is fine to use from the analysis and what's not.
Hey, let's discuss some of the profiles currently made and what changes I'd like to make to them.

A-Train
  • Some speed changes: A-Train should be Unknown by default, as most of his showings of speed come after he has used his Compound-V. Speaking of Compound-V, he would have "Subsonic+ with Supersonic+ reactions" after using it, as he can react to Butcher's pistol shots (stating they aren't a threat) and reacts to Starlight's beams pretty frequently.
  • Lifting Strength: Downgrade A-Train to either Above Average Human or Athletic Human, as he should still be somewhat athletic as part of the Seven, supposed "Heroes" who are quite famous, and the fact he is the runner of the group. He may keep the Superhuman as a "possibly" rating as we don't really know how he did the feat that gives his current rating.
Star Butterfly and Steven Universe
Oh boy we have a lot to change. Steven is gonna be a stone wall while Star is the glass cannon.
Bumping this to get everyone's input. I want to make sure if these changes are fine to apply, which will probably happen tomorrow if I don't forget about it.

with the new DB out how big is Death Battle's cosmology? It would be somewhere around multiversal given fights such as Billcord and Wanda vs Zatana right?

Anyways, scooby vs courage literally has a laser bounce off a mirror meaning it's a light speed laser and not to mention the other feats In the fight

Honestly waiting for calcs for them

I think Deku should have Statistics Amplification since I’m pretty sure his building throw at Asta was using Gearshift to control the speed. I’m highly considering just adding it to the page myself.

Last edited:
Back