• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think it should get it's own verse, because it's literally part of Death Battle. Just make an additional spot for DBX on the verse page or something.
That's fair, i was suggesting another verse cause DBX reuses a lot of fighters from DB so i didn't want it to be confusing or something

Now that Bill Cipher VS Discord is out, I may give my thoughts on it.

Billcord is my FAVORITE episode out of Season 10! Despite the results being.. well, very wrong. Also both Bill and Discord appearance in the analysis helps support Diamond Drone's argument since Bill Cipher statues is seen throughout the previous fights and when Discord added his into them (Phoenix VS Raven, Guts VS Dimitri, and Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer)

Both analysis and fight was pretty much entertaining, and I LOVE every bit of it! Especially the ending, where even when Bill was erasing Discord's spirit, Discord sealed Bill away back inside of the Nightmare Realm. A unexpected sad heroic sacrifice for the Lord of Chaos himself.. :(

But onto the powerscaling of the fight (Since that's the main point of the thread), both Bill and Discord are likely around Wall level but are way higher with both Reality Wrapping and Size Manipulation, with both being VERY haxy with their abilities (Bill has Reality Warping, Transmutation, High-Low Regeneration, Mind Manipulation, Sealing, Existence Erasure, etc. and Discord has Reality Warping, Type 6 Immortality, Immersion, Transmutation, Mind Manipulation, BFR, etc.), and both Bill and Discord also scales to their analysis since well... the weird shenanigans they done during their analysis.

For Mega Man RR, I feel that the animation strictly follows the outcome. Mega Man and Mega Man Volnutt should not be scaled from the explosion of black hole because they have been completely destroyed. X barely survives, Star Force is greatly harmed, and EXE is slightly harmed. In the end, EXE kills both Star Force and X.

Beast and Goliath have pretty casual 9-B feats whether it's Beast slashing throught the front of a car like butter or Goliath surviving a large fall. Goliath also offer a supporting feat of being able to tear apart Beast.

Not quite sure what they would be in terms of speed as they don't display much.

Both would have pretty casual class 5 Lifting Strength, as Beast could easily throw a car (which Goliath stopped) and Goliath was able to rip off Beast's head at the end of the fight.

It comes down to skill. Beast could do the same to Goliath if they have similar statistics.

Yeah, Beast is the one wailing on Goliath for most of the fight, so clearly they are physically around the same

DB Sailor Galaxia page has been made

DB Sailor Galaxia page has been made
Should have resistance to beerus haki, it didn't work on her

It seems that Death Battle animation has many 8-A characters
Well more of the recent profiles are pretty much eyeballing it. I mean, Homelander's feat was original considered "9-A, possibly 8-C" before it was calculated as an 8-A feat.

When I ever get to calculating the feats for the newer profiles (which is basically never at the rate they are created at), it might end up as how it was originally rated, be incredibly lamer than expected or be significantly stronger than even the analysis of that character.

I kinda wanna make a page for Ryu (The Vs Jin one). He’s gotta be at least city block-town surviving being thrown through stone in base and then just him transforming into Evil Ryu making the cave they’re in start collapsing. Though I'm not sure of speed, do you guys think this quantifies as a sonic boom?
I'd say it's a possibility, though I'm not sure how exactly them creating a sonic boom by punching eachother is a "speed" feat. Maybe reaction/attack speed? They could just be Athletic Human or Peak Human in speed overall, excluding their more inhuman abilities.

As for the AP, probably yes but it will have to be calculated to be exactly sure.

Made Sora a sandbox
  1. Sora shouldn't be gaining stuff from the source material or the analysis. It should only be based on what's seen in the fight itself.
  2. Why is Sora supposedly "comparable to King Mickey" aside from King Mickey being his mentor outside of Death Battle (i think)? Also King Mickey's most recent edit is his scaling to Sora being removed (the abilities should've been removed as well, given the same line of logic).
  3. Why arrow FTL? Without an explanation, this basically comes from nothing. If you want to keep the feat, change it to Subsonic (Which is also King Mickey's speed lol)

Mickey still has Sora scaling on his page. I think Sora compares at least somewhat to Mickey as Sora is good enough to be a master. As for the arrow speed, Pits arrows are stated in the episode to be made of light I’m pretty sure. I know the animation is different but the arrows are still the same, though I can change it to subsonic to match with Mickey. Limit Form was also mentioned in analysis but I can remove that, though it’s worth noting Sora actually used it in the DBX against Link

Last edited:
Mickey still has Sora scaling on his page.
Probably a mistake given the intention of the edit.
I think Sora compares at least somewhat to Mickey as Sora is good enough to be a master.
Batman fought 4 different characters from Marvel, who interacted with eachother in the MCU (including fights) and probably the comics as well, yet his physical stats went from Small Building to Street level and has four seperate Intelligence ratings per episode. How they interacted outside of Death Battle is pretty much irrelevant, focus on the fight itself.

Also Mickey never states that Sora is good enough to be a master, he justs says that "to challenge him, you (referring to Yoda) must be a master". Even if it was stated to be Sora, it still wouldn't matter because we seperate keys by episode and what's displayed in that episode.
As for the arrow speed, Pits arrows are stated in the episode to be made of light I’m pretty sure. I know the animation is different but the arrows are still the same
If it's in the analysis (because I very doubt it's said in the fight itself) then it's still irrelevant. We literally have a note for it, including in some of the early-made profiles like Homelander and Omni-Man (who should probably get his canon-scaling removed also).

Zatanna should be one of if not the strongest fighters seen in DB since she and Wanda were juggling universes
She might actually not be

After the release of Raven vs Pheonix, some people on the FC/OC Discord were discussing how they could possibly be Low 1-C due to scaling off of the White Hot Room, and Ant-Man might be even higher than that with the Overspace (I can't believe I just said that Ant-Man is probably the most powerful combatant ever on Death Battle)

This is why I think we need an official set cosmology for Death Battle. There are a few statements in episodes that we can use as support for a cosmology, but I can't get them rn due to work. After work I'll see if I can't find some of the clips

Last edited:
After the release of Raven vs Pheonix, some people on the FC/OC Discord were discussing how they could possibly be Low 1-C due to scaling off of the White Hot Room, and Ant-Man might be even higher than that with the Overspace (I can't believe I just said that Ant-Man is probably the most powerful combatant ever on Death Battle)
But it requires extensive context and we use fight animation only.

Looking back at the animation, Pits arrows look like light so I’m thinking of changing Sora’s speed back

But it requires extensive context and we use fight animation only.
Looking at just the fight, at the VERY least it's another universe where Jean gets her power, so Raven completely destroying it is already proof for Low 2-C for their higher tiers. Though in all honestly, it seems to be more so implied to be a higher dimension, especially considering how the actual white hot room is just that. We try to only look at the animations for feats for the characters, but we do still use things said in the analysis, like their height, when measuring their power. Seeing as how the white hot room is a higher dimensional plane in the analysis, I think that's what they were also trying to convey in the fight animation that the white hot room is a place outside of the multiverse, though I might be wrong on this
I'm pretty the recent Marvel VS DC fight also debunks the whole "each and every fight is it's own universe/multiverse" thing, because Martian Manhunter is shown interrogating Silver Surfer about the pictures on his table which are several previous Marvel VS DC fights and also the Season 10 Cipher, Space Hawaii from Rocket Vs Stitch can be seen in a single shot and the fight concludes with both actually realizing that they are forced to fight by something they don't understand (aka the Hosts)

There's also been several times that areas from certain fights have appeared in other episodes (like Aquaman VS Namor, where the latter half of the fight takes place on the same beach as Roshi VS Jiraiya) and Goku VS Superman has Vegeta directly referencing his fight with Shadow (also Goku VS Superman the sequel exists)

So basically it's a case-by-case basis. But I think it's probably a single Multiverse with multiple ways of exploring and observing the universes such as the Cosmic Interstate and the Crack of Time (funny both of these things involve Archie Sonic) and whatever happens in Wanda Vs Zatanna as examples.
I think what diamond_drone talked about here makes the most sense. Some fights obvoiusly take place in the same universe (Goku vs Superman 1 & 2 are obviously connected, Flash vs Quicksilver & Goku Black vs Reverse Flash are shown to be taking place in the same universe, ect), some clearly don't (Batman keeps coming back despite being killed 3 times), but they all clearly take place in the same multiverse (The Chuck Norris vs Segata stars can be seen in multiple fights that take place on seperate worlds), and there are characters that can travel through the multiverse (Raven & Pheonix do it, so does Hulk & Broly (by destroying multiple universes, and stuff like the Cosmic Interstate & Crack of Time exist). Plus, the whole Overspace thing is almost certainly a plane of existance above the standard multiverse and not just some alternate universe. So even if you want to argue that the White Hot Room is just an alternate universe, the Overspace is almost definetly not

Looking at just the fight, at the VERY least it's another universe where Jean gets her power, so Raven completely destroying it is already proof for Low 2-C for their higher tiers. Though in all honestly, it seems to be more so implied to be a higher dimension, especially considering how the actual white hot room is just that. We try to only look at the animations for feats for the characters, but we do still use things said in the analysis, like their height, when measuring their power. Seeing as how the white hot room is a higher dimensional plane in the analysis, I think that's what they were also trying to convey in the fight animation that the white hot room is a place outside of the multiverse, though I might be wrong on this
I personally think that it can only be concluded as an alternative dimension based on the fight animation itself (unless it is clear stated. For example, universes are clearly stated and visually depicted in the fight animation), something we have established.

If we really want to use the analysis to determine the superiority or inferiority of certain alternative dimension, a clear standard must be established to make sure that it does not go to "using everything in the analysis".

Last edited:
Yeah but he also was blitzed by Sora’s teleport, Pit only ever caught Sora off guard with the punch thing
Teleporting is not a speed tho, my point is that Pit can keep up with sora in a figth and Pit was uncapable of reacting to a SOL attack (Aka Sora's light beam) how would he possibly be FTL?

Teleporting is not a speed tho, my point is that Pit can keep up with sora in a figth and Pit was uncapable of reacting to a SOL attack (Aka Sora's light beam) how would he possibly be FTL?
Sora managed to jump off a rock midair and activate his teleport before Pit could even fire his cannon while caught off guard by the floor beneath him suddenly collapsing. Pit was aiming at him the whole time too, even if he might of charged that blast, that shows Sora is far more impressive in reactions. He also managed to catch Pits arrows with Stop while recovering from an attack. Both of the attacks Pit landed were from the Upperdash Arm, one when Sora was distracted by their fireball clash and the other when he was pulling his Keyblade out of the ground. And when Sora got closer to Pit, he immediately hit him with Sonic Blade showing combat speed. Sora blitzing Pit in close quarters is how the animation presents it so I think Sora having a higher speed tier is fair

Sora being FTL and Pit being below SOL or something would physically make no sense, Pit would be unable to keep up which isn't what the fight depicted at all.

Even if "caught off guard" it would be impossible for Pit to even hit Sora if he was so ridiculously faster

Pit being a whole lower tier speed wise was probably an exaggeration as he did react to his own arrows being fired back at him after Stop was over and Sora’s thunder. So based on the appearance and reflective properties of Pit’s arrows I believe both are FTL via reactions to them. Sora is still faster overall but not to such a ridiculous degree.

Yeah but to be fair he put his all into that final attack and definitely did not expect Sora’s to slide through it. He takes the time to be visibly shocked enough to put down his bow and go whuh which shows he could at the very least perceive the laser. I think anywhere from Relativistic to FTL works for these two but I’ll wait for further opinion to update the page

Back