• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's weird how even in the episode Iron man doesn't fight Batman, one of the best feats is still Batman related lmao

Rich People are connected like Stand Users. That’s why Batman beat Captain America, bro was too humble, but Spider-Man won it for the Broke Nation. And then Black Panther came in to flex before Tony did.
Peter really came in the first season, brutally killed Batman, and never came back. He really like that

Yeah it’s insane how they got all the other popular Spider People besides like Superior and Peter never came back. Even Leo got 3 matches and my boy came back from the first season to get robbed by a Power Ranger.

I just thought of why nobody made Cap a profile, but now I’m thinking of the agony of having to list the brain dead play he made throwing his shield straight into smoke

How many characters do we have with no calcs attributed to them? I notice Frank West and Spider-Man 2099 suffer from this

How many characters do we have with no calcs attributed to them? I notice Frank West and Spider-Man 2099 suffer from this
Not accounting for the hosts:
  • Rapheal
  • Yoshi
  • Felicia
  • Taokaka
  • Spider-Man (Peter)
  • Deadpool
  • Beast
  • Goliath
  • Solid Snake
  • Scrooge McDuck
  • McGruff the Crim Dog
  • Spider-Man 2099
  • Frank West
  • MegaMan Volnutt
  • The Mask
  • Sailor Galaxia
  • Wally West
  • Archie Sonic
  • Zatanna

• Rapheal
  • Yoshi
  • Felicia
  • Taokaka
  • Spider-Man (Peter)
  • Deadpool
  • Beast
  • Goliath
  • Solid Snake
  • Scrooge McDuck
  • McGruff the Crim Dog
  • Spider-Man 2099
  • Frank West
  • MegaMan Volnutt
  • The Mask
  • Sailor Galaxia
  • Wally West
  • Archie Sonic
  • Zatanna
Felicia, Taokaka, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Beast, Goliath, Snake, McDuck, McGruff, & The Mask have calcs. They're just common feats that have already been calced and because of a lack of content, we can't really do much else calcs for them. The calcs these pages currently have are fine

And Zatanna doesn't need a calc because she goes into Multiversal level, which is far above what calcs can reach

• Rapheal
  • Yoshi
  • Felicia
  • Taokaka
  • Spider-Man (Peter)
  • Deadpool
  • Beast
  • Goliath
  • Solid Snake
  • Scrooge McDuck
  • McGruff the Crim Dog
  • Spider-Man 2099
  • Frank West
  • MegaMan Volnutt
  • The Mask
  • Sailor Galaxia
  • Wally West
  • Archie Sonic
  • Zatanna
Felicia scales to Taokaka who has a feat on vs linked, same with Beast and Goliath, Snake, Spidey, Scrooge, and maybe a few others. They aren’t specific to the episodes, but really the best we can get. What I have a problem with is the ones with just nothing to go off of

• Rapheal
  • Yoshi
  • Felicia
  • Taokaka
  • Spider-Man (Peter)
  • Deadpool
  • Beast
  • Goliath
  • Solid Snake
  • Scrooge McDuck
  • McGruff the Crim Dog
  • Spider-Man 2099
  • Frank West
  • MegaMan Volnutt
  • The Mask
  • Sailor Galaxia
  • Wally West
  • Archie Sonic
  • Zatanna
You really picked alot of characters who has common feats as their way of scaling, huh?

The only ones who I see doesn't have any calcs is:
  • Yoshi
  • Spider-Man 2099
  • Possibly Frank West?
  • King Mickey
  • Wally West
  • Archie Sonic
And that's really it.

Last edited:
You really picked alot of characters who has common feats as their way of scaling, huh?

• Spider-Man 2099
  • Possibly Frank West?
  • King Mickey
  • Wally West
  • Archie Sonic
And that's really it.
Yeah I’ve checked Frank a few times, nothing there but links for stats

Yeah there's isn't really anything calcable in Beast vs Goliath (except maaaaybe Beast throwing a car and Goliath stopping it? But i don't think we have a distance and stuff)

Yeah there's isn't really anything calcable in Beast vs Goliath (except maaaaybe Beast throwing a car and Goliath stopping it? But i don't think we have a distance and stuff)
I remember Goliath tearing Beast in half at the end which is a common feat with a calc already on vs. Anyways there’s already a link for wall level dura based off Goliath surviving a fall, so those two are fine.

Yeah it's already on the profile too, i used it as a support feat, alongside him tearing the front of the car and Beast cutting said front on half

As for yoshi, i don't think there's anything to calc seeing that the fight is literally less than a minute long. Riptor does bite off and eat a baby Yoshi's head tho, i don't think we could scale it to normal skull crushing considering its a baby, but baseline 9-C should be fine to stay

Oh! Talking about Yoshi, he should probably get some resistance to acid considering he was fine consuming Riptor's acid (maybe some unconventional attack reflection too?)

Felicia scales to Taokaka who has a feat on vs linked, same with Beast and Goliath, Snake, Spidey, Scrooge, and maybe a few others. They aren’t specific to the episodes, but really the best we can get. What I have a problem with is the ones with just nothing to go off of

• Yoshi
  • Spider-Man 2099
  • Possibly Frank West?
  • King Mickey
  • Wally West
  • Archie Sonic
And that's really it.
I only picked profiles without calcs we made

Here he is!

Here he is!
Looks pretyy guuud, don't forget to add the calculations onto the verse page

Here he is!
Actually Iron Man and Batman's profile have some issues regarding speed scaling. On Batman's profile is says:
Relativistic Reaction & Combat Speed (Can dodge Tony's repulser blasts, which appear to be lasers)
Beams of energy are not lasers unless stated, otherwise it can be other energy beams like plasma. And also lasers are not innately light speed unless it's provable

I wish Gogeta vs Vegito had at least SOME calculable feats, man does it suck
Tfw two of the most powerful fusions in their series are Street/Wall level:
maxresdefault.jpg

Should we get rid of Yoshi's subsonic reaction? The feat don't seem really subsonic, they more so look superhuman (which we could keep as travel speed too sense Velociraptor can run this fast which Riptor is)

Last edited:
Back