• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello, is there a reason why SnyderVerse Steppenwolf is "just as powerful, if not stronger than his theatrical cut version" when the same 6-C feat is just 7-B in the snyderverse?
Since there is no reason for Snyderverse Steppenwolf to scale to his theatrical cut version, his tier should be downgraded from "At least 6-C" to "At least 7-B". I couldn't find any other calc higher than that, just this Low 7-B feat that works as supporting evidence

Welp, their own fault they kept on cancelling shit
Yep within a week they somehow managed to **** up harder than netflix has the past few years and are already on the brink instead of just firing those in power with an agenda against certain creatives and social shit they didn't agree with

It truely sucks when comics and media in general are plagued by racist, homophobic, misogynistic people who get the rights to properties and charaters millions of people love because shit like what's happening now happens

Infinity Train was one of the first to fall and since then ***** dropped like dominoes left and right and now look where we're at and look where WB and HBO are at now the lowest of the low by their own fault for not cleaning house and being serious about the shit people love and their beliefs

I don't know if there's a specific thread for it but I was wondering if any of you had watched the Sandman series and if someone had planned to make profiles for the series (I made a blog for Dream actually, mostly just for fun but if there are plans for profiles, I would be interested)

I don't know if there's a specific thread for it but I was wondering if any of you had watched the Sandman series and if someone had planned to make profiles for the series (I made a blog for Dream actually, mostly just for fun but if there are plans for profiles, I would be interested)
Is the show good?

Is the show good?
Really good, at least for me. There are some changes applied to the whole thing (outside of blackwashing some characters), like John Dee, but the story remains extremely faifthul, the cast is absolutely great (especially Dream, Desire, the Corinthian and Lucifer), the environments are utterly beautiful, the scenes are all excellent and almost all characters are perfectly done.

My only complaints are that Death loses her iconic look since she's played by a black actress (got no problem with the skin color itself especially since she dpesn't have a true race as a cosmic entity, just that she lost her look that made her so unique, otherwise the actress is great) and John Constantine is replaced by a gender-swap version due to rights problems, otherwise there are some CGI that aren't that great but the overall series is excellent.

It would require two things

1. Money
2. (Most importantly) Content
They've wasted enough money by canceling shit and removing content off their platform lol
Yup and they can't make new content because they cut content to lose all the money in first place so we get to the point where there's no content for fandome it's all a circular spiral from here

Back