• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw, I know we're getting it before a long time but about the Black Adam movie, I intend to make profiles for Adam and Fate (I even already have a very good render for Adam) if that's ok with everyone
What does it look like?

FTkMO4AXEAASrVo

Supergirl
The Leotard-Suit tho 😳
Blue beetle set photos

Now this, this is just straight up badass

Btw, I know we're getting it before a long time but about the Black Adam movie, I intend to make profiles for Adam and Fate (I even already have a very good render for Adam) if that's ok with everyone
Really all could get profiles

the comic prequel may be useful

also Beetle looks so good. Love how he looks like the Injustice 2 design

Really all could get profiles

the comic prequel may be useful

also Beetle looks so good. Love how he looks like the Injustice 2 design
They'll probably all get one, Adam, Fate, Smasher, Hawkman, Isis, any other character they might hide for the last second

And yeah Beetle is really good on these photos

You could prolly scale Bruce to the Batmobile's feats thanks to Parademon's critically harming it but idk

I know that has stuff like cutting cars in half and smashing through steel

Speaking of Black Adam, imagine if he pulls off a feat that is way higher than High 7-A that everyone still scales too. And I can't seem to imagine how powerful Fate would be.

Adam might well do so

He's supposedly right up there with Superman as one of the mightiest characters in the setting and Dwayne's been hyping up the scale of this film. For all we know Adam may well have an outright Tier 6 feat.

From leaks Fate is going to be haxed but not directly powerful sadly
Imagine if shazam gets a straight up tier 6 feat in his sequel too

Imagine if shazam gets a straight up tier 6 feat in his sequel too
NGL I hope he does
We have accolades putting him up there alongside Diana and Aquaman and if he ever interacts with Adam he might have Superman level scaling. This in turn applies to Zeus and Ares at their absolute peak.

Also Steppenwolf might be High 6-C but that's spicy

Adam might well do so

He's supposedly right up there with Superman as one of the mightiest characters in the setting and Dwayne's been hyping up the scale of this film. For all we know Adam may well have an outright Tier 6 feat.

From leaks Fate is going to be haxed but not directly powerful sadly
If Fate directly fights Adam then he's not going to simply be haxed

Also, what leaks? I'll admit, I don't really care about spoilers for this movie so if you have something, sharing it wouldn't be a problem with me lol

Last edited:
If Fate directly fights Adam then he's not going to simply be haxed
Apparently he doesn't, mostly acts as the brains behind the J.S.A
Also, what leaks? I'll admit, I don't really care about spoilers for this movie so if you have something, sharing it wouldn't ne a problem with me lol
I'll chase them up but I saw them on the DCEU Leaks sub a long while ago
I remember the gist being Hawkman builds a new J.S.A and Adam redeems himself

Back