• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sometimes I prefer my visuals in movies to look like mythological paintings. For example the Snyderverse movies aren't necessarily hyperrealistic but they look great in my opinion. Also this might be a really unpopular opinion but I genuinely prefer looking at the cinematography of the Star Wars prequels more than the originals, especially when it's these wide shots of the planet or city they're on where we don't have characters walking around where the underdeveloped CGI at the time kinda shows its limitations. That technology used for the Mandalorian also looked really great.

Plus there's only so much you can do with practical, sometimes CGI does look more realistic.

I think it's people overgeneralizing that hating on CGI is just the default. Similar with quick cuts in fight scenes. I won't deny there's a lot of terrible fight scenes with a lot of cuts but quick cuts can work, for example Captain America, John Wick, etc.

Wait, did flash confirm that he smashed a fish?
No, how do people misunderstand the ******* joke. Flash said that jokingly, Ezra Barry is quite comedic and part of that humor is Arthur's slight dislike toward him
52jpx0.jpg

**** it. Go with CW Flash.
Grant Gustin most definitely isn't on the table, the DCEU Flash is based off of Ezra's performance thus should be recasted with someone who can emulate it. Ezra's Flash is the protag of the movie, so just randomly replacing him with a different version wouldn't feel right to the audience.

Grant Gustin most definitely isn't on the table, the DCEU Flash is based off of Ezra's performance thus should be recasted with someone who can emulate it. Ezra's Flash is the protag of the movie, so just randomly replacing him with a different version wouldn't feel right to the audience.
I figured this much. Which is why the text is crossed out. 👹

She was actually supposed to, her surviving was totally unaccounted for and they had to rewrite the script because she was fine
Also when Batman got shot with a shotgun that was actually practical aswell and Pattinson was wearing real bulletproof protective armor
Imagine if she actually died just for that specific part of the movie

I hope he's gonna win this. Unfortunately, most people think like "I refuse to believe men can be abused or are innocent in abuse cases, he must be guilty cause he's a man". At least, several articles have noted JD is getting MASSIVE support from more and more people and since the trail is public, we see the proofs used by both parties and their behavior and it's beyond clear she's manipulative and utterly condescendant

Last edited:
Back