• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If the snyderverse returns, will Peacemaker and the other heroes make an appearance?

If the snyderverse returns, will Peacemaker and the other heroes make an appearance?
Synderverse is Synder's plan for the original DCEU, I'm sure some of his plans changed a little over time but most post Aquaman and maybe Shazam movies fall out of line of what Synder originally planned, even if they don't necessarily contradict one another.

I guess he can, he'll probably be taken immensly more seriously but it's still possible since like said above, nothing about him really contradicts the Snyderverse
I'm sure he'll keep the character tones the way it is, I mean, the flash was still funny in the snyder cut

I'm sure he'll keep the character tones the way it is, I mean, the flash was still funny in the snyder cut
Meh the Snyderverse was much more serious even when humorous wich was rare, Peacemaker will probably stay funny in some ways but much less than now (if the Snyderverse comeback ever happen anyway)

So, the Task Force X members we lack are Polka-Dot Man, Harcourt, and Murn (While Murn doesn't have any fight scenes, due to being a Butterfly is only natural that he scales to other Butteflies

Polka-Dot Man - Lacks any physical feats, able to harm Starro with his Polka-Dots, created the equipment he uses in battle.

Harcourt - As a member of Task Force X she shouldn't be far off in terms of strength in comparison to other members (Scales off Deadshot, Harley Quinn, and Captain Boomerang), can get wall level with weaponry. I can't see her scaling off of Judomaster since he over powers her very fast (Judo is kinda OP, man never loses a 1v1)

Murn (Ik Nobe Llok) - While Murn doesn't have any fight scenes, he should scale off of the other Butterflies who are physically superior to Christopher Smith (Who also killed two Butterfly Cops using a gun he had and was able to shrug off this explosion.) Does the Butterflies main abilities count as possession?

So, the Task Force X members we lack are Polka-Dot Man, Harcourt, and Murn (While Murn doesn't have any fight scenes, due to being a Butterfly is only natural that he scales to other Butteflies

Polka-Dot Man - Lacks any physical feats, able to harm Starro with his Polka-Dots, created the equipment he uses in battle.

Harcourt - As a member of Task Force X she shouldn't be far off in terms of strength in comparison to other members (Scales off Deadshot, Harley Quinn, and Captain Boomerang), can get wall level with weaponry. I can't see her scaling off of Judomaster since he over powers her very fast (Judo is kinda OP, man never loses a 1v1)

Murn (Ik Nobe Llok) - While Murn doesn't have any fight scenes, he should scale off of the other Butterflies who are physically superior to Christopher Smith (Who also killed two Butterfly Cops using a gun he had and was able to shrug off this explosion.) Does the Butterflies main abilities count as possession?
So 10-B physically for Polka Dot Man? And he should have a weakness since he sometimes throws up because of his powers

That or maybe 10-A, he has no particular physical feat but he's still kind of athletic enough to keep up with the other members, but in all likehood he's gonna get 10-B

Should we include vigilante?
Pretty sure he got incorporated into Task Force X even though he doesn't have a bomb in his neck. Vig participates in mission briefings and he trusts them with his secret identity.

That or maybe 10-A, he has no particular physical feat but he's still kind of athletic enough to keep up with the other members, but in all likehood he's gonna get 10-B
He can get athletic running speed due to keeping up with his other team members when they ran, I can't see him having anything else due to never throwing a punch or taking any real damage....You know until he died. (Maybe running the tower flooding scene he has something)

Polka-Dot Man Weaknesses: Has to expel Polka-Dots from his body twice a day or they'll devour from the inside. Suffers from depression and suicidal thoughts. Requires Gauntlets to direct the Polka-Dots he fires.

Murn Weaknesses: Has a moral consciences on taking over people's body, would only takes over the body of people he considers to be a monster (morally) and only in times of desperation. Cannot survive in a hosts body once it dies. Due to his Butterfly physiology, cannot eat the food on Earth. Real body is considerably more fragile compared to when he is in control of a host.

Pretty sure he got incorporated into Task Force X even though he doesn't have a bomb in his neck. Vig participates in mission briefings and he trusts them with his secret identity.

He can get athletic running speed due to keeping up with his other team members when they ran, I can't see him having anything else due to never throwing a punch or taking any real damage....You know until he died. (Maybe running the tower flooding scene he has something)

Polka-Dot Man Weaknesses: Has to expel Polka-Dots from his body twice a day or they'll devour from the inside. Suffers from depression and suicidal thoughts. Requires Gauntlets to direct the Polka-Dots he fires.

Murn Weaknesses: Has a moral consciences on taking over people's body, would only takes over the body of people he considers to be a monster (morally) and only in times of desperation. Cannot survive in a hosts body once it dies. Due to his Butterfly physiology, cannot eat the food on Earth. Real body is considerably more fragile compared to when he is in control of a host.
And I forgot, and Polka Dot Man mostly keeps thinking about his mother, or which in other words, mommy issues

The discovery merger is probably preventing that to happen, considering it was just delayed
Flash was delayed for VFX and COVID reasons, same thing with Aquaman. Black Adam is going under reshoots which is why it was delayed by three months. Shazam got pushed up coming in December of 2022 rather than June of 2023

Flash was delayed for VFX and COVID reasons, same thing with Aquaman. Black Adam is going under reshoots which is why it was delayed by three months. Shazam got pushed up coming in December of 2022 rather than June of 2023
Speaking of shazam, why is it coming this year rather than next?

Shazam is a less VFX heavy film and had all ready finished filming as of by August of 2021
Wich is ironic considering the movie will be about the daughters of a freakin Titan, Atlas himself (and might even show him) and we'll have shots of Mount Olympus judging by concept arts (and possibly flash backs of the Old Gods)

Back