• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly I NEVER liked Batman after Justice League/more DC universe appears, because it makes Gotham look too small for him. If he can deal with such foes, build stuff to fight them and tech to cover the whole planet, then his enemies are already way past the point of being a problem (Or should be)
Yeah Bruce is at his prime in Gotham

Like any other hero dedicated to a specific city, Batman is best put in Gotham. That doesn't mean there aren't any good JL scenario with him (the JL series from the DCAU was excellent) but he's better in Gotham doing his own thing

Let’s hope hes above building level
You know what, **** it. The movie comes out in four months, I'll make some crackpot guesses on what the stats while be

Black Adam, Doctor Fate, and Hawk Man - Large Island Level with Massively Hypersonic+ Combat and Reactions Speed
Atom Smasher - Building Level AP and at least Large Island Level Durability with Massively Hypersonic+ Combat and Reactions Speed
Cyclone - Wall Level physically and Building Level with Aerokinesis with Massively Hypersonic+ Combat and Reactions Speed

Black Adam is getting reshoots, Shazam had to fight for its life against endgame and now the sequel will fight against ******* Avatar 2, Flashy got pushed back to June of 2023 so Batgirl will probably get pushed back to December of 2023 as well (Really sad since I was looking forward to seeing it), Aquaman got pushed back to March of next year in order to finish off the special effects

Something funny to note now is that with the current calc's I did for the CW Superman he could absolutely blitz everyone in the DCEU though it'd be pointless since he couldn't harm them

Pretty ironic (though maybe he will be able to harm them later with the upgrade)
For sure if we actually end up getting Tier 6 CW stuff from greenshifter(it's not impossible since CW flash has shown tier 6 ED and superman already had a 6-A supermove)

6-C CW could be nice

The MCU profiles:

9jjv7q0its151.jpg

6-C CW could be nice

The MCU profiles:

9jjv7q0its151.jpg
Shit we could surely have some nice VS battles between the two finally if that happened but man thay just reminds me of how much I want tier 6 and tier 5 feats for the current high tiers of the verse and some nice SoL or FTL feats that they'd fully scale to

Back