• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCAU A.M.A.Z.O CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, thank goodness. I was uncomfortable with how I was separating the abilities into the tabs originally.

Yes, that look much better.

If you find a better image of Grey Amazo, I can render it for you, if you'd like.
Agree, but add multi-dimensional to the low 1-C justification, that part is important

It does, you just haven't seen anyone argue it
What justification are you referencing for it to have mathematics manipulation?

What do you think an "equation" is mr Firestorm?
What justification are you referencing for it to have mathematics manipulation?

What should be done about John's bubble somehow surviving Amazo-II's blast? Just not include it since its such a hilarious outlier? Place it somewhere else besides durability? Same goes for Wally being able to hold the ALE back with John.

What should be done about John's bubble somehow surviving Amazo-II's blast? Just not include it since its such a hilarious outlier? Place it somewhere else besides durability? Same goes for Wally being able to hold the ALE back with John.
They simply got stronger I guess

Surviving the blast is an obvious outlier, green lantern constructs and the speed force resisting EE should be fine, especially since it's explained that the Speed Force is a fundamental part of existence.

Alright, post the scan and I'll add it

Surviving the blast is an obvious outlier, green lantern constructs and the speed force resisting EE should be fine, especially since it's explained that the Speed Force is a fundamental part of existence.
What anti feats do they have to prove its an outlier?

Oh right, that's referring to the disturbances across the universes.

What anti feats do they have to prove its an outlier?
In the previous chapter, Martian Manhunter notes that A.M.A.Z.O. II could destroy them all in an instant. Also the fact that they're consistently tier 7 tanking a Low 1-C blast.

Oh right, that's referring to the disturbances across the universes.

In the previous chapter, Martian Manhunter notes that A.M.A.Z.O. II could destroy them all in an instant. Also the fact that they're consistently tier 7 tanking a Low 1-C blast.
I thought feats were better than statements, and is there something that limits them to tier 7 at best?

Just saying I'm not knowledgable on the DCAU show, so its good to have a clear reason for them being limited to tier 7

And I do think we can apply the Amazo changes

I thought feats were better than statements, and is there something that limits them to tier 7 at best?
It was pretty much the entire plot of the 6th issue, that AMAZO could destroy them in an instant but decided to toy with them instead.

Also, I reverted the changes earlier, because no content revisions thread was listed in conjunction.

It was pretty much the entire plot of the 6th issue, that AMAZO could destroy them in an instant but decided to toy with them instead.
Couldn’t that have meant the numerous Hax AMAZO has? The statement doesn’t necessarily need to be tied with AP. Tho, I think I remember John’s Green Constructs breaking by obviously weaker characters but I don’t actually remember an example.

Last edited:
Couldn’t that have meant the numerous Hax AMAZO has? The statement doesn’t necessarily need to be tied with AP. Tho, I think I remember John’s Green Constructs breaking during some put by obviously weaker characters but I don’t actually remember an example.
Nah, they explicitly stated that AMAZO II was infinitely more powerful.

Somebody who knows how to edit properly can probably apply the accepted revisions now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back