• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCAU A.M.A.Z.O CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Justice League Infinity comic coming to an end and it being (to my knowledge) canon to the cartoons we see Amazo show off some pretty insane feats in the last two issues. Not only does Amazo have his physical body seemingly erased from existence and then reform his body but as seen in said scan he one shots the body of Amazo II who was at ground zero of his attack which erased the multiverse. I don't think I'm just misreading what happened so from what I can tell the DCAMU Amazo needs to be bumped up quite a few tiers.

Unrelated to the Amazo stuff but DCAU John Stewart also shows a feat of holding back existence erasure with his bubble for a few brief moments on his own before Flash starts to help him.

If someone thinks I'm misinterpreting what happened they can read Justice League Infinity for themselves since its only 7 issues though I'm pretty sure that I'm interpreting events correctly.

Is the comic canon to the show?
This is what the DC Site says:
"From Justice League Unlimited producer James Tucker and series writer J.M. DeMatteis comes an all-new season starring the World’s Greatest Heroes! There is a being wandering the universe searching for its true purpose, but what it finds out on the farthest edges of the cosmos will change not just our universe, but many! Meanwhile, the war for the throne of Apokolips arrives on Earth, and the true ruler will only be decided one way: Who can destroy the Justice League?"

Should we just make it a separate Infinity key or something?

If infinity takes place after the last DCAU episode, then sure
It does. The comic mentions the final episode in the little blurb when Kalibak mentions Darkseid disappearing.

Edit: I'm also not sure if this counts as being confirmation of it being canon or not but here you go.

This specific line: "Beginning this May, fans of both comic books and animation will experience all-new stories set in the world of the iconic DC Animated series Justice League Unlimited as DC presents an all-new DC Digital First series, Justice League Infinity." makes it look like it may be canon but "set in the world of the iconic DC Animated series Justice League Unlimited" may not be concrete enough.

It does. The comic mentions the final episode in the little blurb when Kalibak mentions Darkseid disappearing.

Edit: I'm also not sure if this counts as being confirmation of it being canon or not but here you go.

This specific line: "Beginning this May, fans of both comic books and animation will experience all-new stories set in the world of the iconic DC Animated series Justice League Unlimited as DC presents an all-new DC Digital First series, Justice League Infinity." makes it look like it may be canon but "set in the world of the iconic DC Animated series Justice League Unlimited" may not be concrete enough.
Those are just blatant pieces of evidence its canon to the animated series

Those are just blatant pieces of evidence its canon to the animated series
I figured. But it wasn't the first time I've been certain that something was canon but it turned out to just be really shitty wording so I didn't want to be all gung-ho about it.

Well, I guess its fine... but those links you provided should have a section in the DCAU verse page for context about the comics.

To explain this extension of the canon.

I guess I agree with this addition to Amazo

Remember, you need to support ability additions with scans and reasoning, otherwise, there is no guarantee that ability will stay forever.

Someone might take it off, if they don't know where it comes from.

Also, you need to add a web link in the reasoning section when making edits, so a Content Mod like myself, can see the addition were made discussed and accepted

Wait, John's feat wasn't discussed to be a Dura feat, was it?

Last edited:
I believe it. I can think of several profiles in need of work. DCAU, not too sure, but they also don't seem to have any weapon profiles of their own.

Wait, John's feat wasn't discussed to be a Dura feat, was it?
I realized my mistake pretty quick and got rid of it. Wasn't 100% sure if it counted as one so I just got rid of it.

Also sorry if my additions are a little messy. If it wasn't obvious I am new at this.

I believe it. I can think of several profiles in need of work. DCAU, not too sure, but they also don't seem to have any weapon profiles of their own.
Eh, AMAZO shouldn't be too hard to fix. He only appears in like 4 or 5 episodes, I'll have a look through them at some point this week.

For now, I read through Justice League Infinity, and AMAZO could potentially be Low 1-C. AMAZO II's feat of destroying the entire multiverse includes the destruction of the mirrored room, a space between realities that provides the "spoke on which the wheel of all universes turned", which is also stated to transcend space and time. AMAZO II was also the embodiment of the anti-life equation - its counterpart, the life equation, was able to recreate the mirrored room and all reality when used by Diana and Batman.

Eh, AMAZO shouldn't be too hard to fix. He only appears in like 4 or 5 episodes, I'll have a look through them at some point this week.

For now, I read through Justice League Infinity, and AMAZO could potentially be Low 1-C. AMAZO II's feat of destroying the entire multiverse includes the destruction of the mirrored room, a space between realities that provides the "spoke on which the wheel of all universes turned", which is also stated to transcend space and time. AMAZO II was also the embodiment of the anti-life equation - its counterpart, the life equation, was able to recreate the mirrored room and all reality when used by Diana and Batman.
Ok, that's really good

Though transcending space and time isn't Low 1-C but Low 2-C. It being stated to be multidimensional is better evidence

Though transcending space and time isn't Low 1-C but Low 2-C. It being stated to be multidimensional is better evidence
I thought it that transcending (being qualitatively superior to) space and time (3 + 1, or 4 dimensions) would result in it being 5 dimensional.

An equation is still mathematical though
Its kind of unclear. We see Luthor hold the ALE in his hands in the series finale and its just some kind of swirling mass of energy. But it's also been described as a formula as well. Personally I do think its some kind of mathematical thing.

I'm not sure if what we've seen would qualify for mathematics manipulation, is what I mean. For what it's worth, the ALE from the comics doesn't have mathematics manipulation by our wiki's standards.

Anyways, there's a few other abilities that the characters would get. Green Lantern's energy construct is capable of existing in non-existence, and both himself and Wally using the speed force are capable of holding off the anti-life equation, so both would resist EE (more of an active resistance though). AMAZO also reformed himself into the void of non-existence, so it'd get Resistance to Void Manipulation.

Martian Manhunter was also a pretty big winner throughout these comics. On top of potent telepathy which can read the "thoughts" of androids such as AMAZO, from an infinite distance away no less, he can also sense energy, turn invisible in an instant and supposedly can see Wally's birthday party as if he were there, which is likely Clairvoyance. He was also able to sense something was wrong in AMAZO's mental illusions and was able to dispel them with the help of an alternate MMH, which should give him some degree of Resistance. Worth noting that the likes of Superman and Batman have some degree of Resistance to Mind Manipulation already, from fighting off the Black Mercy (which sadly isn't listed on either profile).

I'm not sure if what we've seen would qualify for mathematics manipulation, is what I mean. For what it's worth, the ALE from the comics doesn't have mathematics manipulation by our wiki's standards.
It does, you just haven't seen anyone argue it

Anyways, do you think its good to apply those abilities for MMH? Amazo can wait till someone rewatches those 4-5 episodes

Anyways, do you think its good to apply those abilities for MMH? Amazo can wait till someone rewatches those 4-5 episodes
All the things I suggested seem pretty clear-cut to me, though we should wait to see what others think.

Here's an update on A.M.A.Z.O.'s profile. Additions include:

Base Key:
  • Inorganic Physiology (Type 2) and Nanotechnology (obvious)
  • Information Analysis (which is how he mimics powers, deduced what Luthor's nano-disassembler was designed to do)
  • Adaptation (also obvious, and stated in his quote
  • Electricity Manipulation, Psuedo-Telekinesis, Supernatural Willpower, Enhanced Senses and Heat Manipulation (Copied + showed all of these, former from Hawkgirl's mace, psuedo-telekinesis and supernatural willpower from using a Green Lantern ring, latter from Superman, using heat vision + for hearing Lex halfway across a city)
  • Regeneration (Mid) (Regenerated its head, copied Martian Manhunter's powers)
  • Danmaku (shot a significant number of green lantern "bullets")
  • Stated that he copied the powers of the original league members, covers any powers he didn't explicitly show.
Unlimited Key:
  • Aura (obvious)
  • Forcefield Creation (Trapped Hawkgirl in a forcefield, created a barrier)
  • Size Manipulation (Went to a subatomic size, and made itself, the Atom + Lex normal size after)
  • Explosion Manipulation (Via explosive attacks)
  • Resistance to Cosmic Radiations and Heat Manipulation (Via flying in space + re-entry heat)
Infinity Key:
  • Quantum Manipulation and Higher-Dimensional Manipulation via directly affecting the Mirrored Room, stated to be a quantum vortex of sorts.
  • Everything else I've already stated above, or are just aesthetic/formatting changes.

Here's an update on A.M.A.Z.O.'s profile. Additions include:

Base Key:
  • Inorganic Physiology (Type 2) and Nanotechnology (obvious)
  • Information Analysis (which is how he mimics powers, deduced what Luthor's nano-disassembler was designed to do)
  • Adaptation (also obvious, and stated in his quote
  • Electricity Manipulation, Psuedo-Telekinesis, Supernatural Willpower, Enhanced Senses and Heat Manipulation (Copied + showed all of these, former from Hawkgirl's mace, psuedo-telekinesis and supernatural willpower from using a Green Lantern ring, latter from Superman, using heat vision + for hearing Lex halfway across a city)
  • Regeneration (Mid) (Regenerated its head, copied Martian Manhunter's powers)
  • Danmaku (shot a significant number of green lantern "bullets")
  • Stated that he copied the powers of the original league members, covers any powers he didn't explicitly show.
Unlimited Key:
  • Aura (obvious)
  • Forcefield Creation (Trapped Hawkgirl in a forcefield, created a barrier)
  • Size Manipulation (Went to a subatomic size, and made itself, the Atom + Lex normal size after)
  • Explosion Manipulation (Via explosive attacks)
  • Resistance to Cosmic Radiations and Heat Manipulation (Via flying in space + re-entry heat)
Infinity Key:
  • Quantum Manipulation and Higher-Dimensional Manipulation via directly affecting the Mirrored Room, stated to be a quantum vortex of sorts.
  • Everything else I've already stated above, or are just aesthetic/formatting changes.
Oh, thank goodness. I was uncomfortable with how I was separating the abilities into the tabs originally.

Yes, that look much better.

If you find a better image of Grey Amazo, I can render it for you, if you'd like.

I realized my mistake pretty quick and got rid of it. Wasn't 100% sure if it counted as one so I just got rid of it.

Also sorry if my additions are a little messy. If it wasn't obvious I am new at this.
As for Green Lantern scaling, I'm not sure. I was stopping AcidSilver cause I don't think the Wiki's standard scales EE to AP.

I just upscaled him from regular AMAZO, I don't remember him performing any speed feats. Perhaps we could scale his combat speed to his flight speed, since he reacted to and EE'd missiles that would have tagged him mid-flight, which would make him MFTL+ all around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back