• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Women Powerhouses vs Marvel Men Powerhouses :Tier 4

I need to think for this one. I know that team Dc on average is faster than team marvel. In terms of speed they are a problem for everyone but silver surfer.

Team marvel besides Hyperion has more hax on average especially silver surfer who has insane hax compared to everyone.

I will give my answer when I hear more opinions.

They won't get off their Hax before getting blitzed

But they can't be killed, so inconclusive.

Sentry is not really haxed. Barda has enough hax to deal with him. Also Silver Surfer does not use all of his hax right off the bat. I'm pretty sure most of his hax feats were in space.

he can travel across galaxies in a short time frame. How is that gonna get blitzed by normal MFTL+ DC characters?

Green Lanters travel across half the universe as cruising hibernation speed and are well within the quintillion's as just a normal flight to them. And said Lanterns are fodder

Yes they blitz.

Gargoyle One said:
Green Lanters travel across half the universe as cruising hibernation speed and are well within the quintillion's as just a normal flight to them. And said Lanterns are fodder

Yes they blitz.
Wasn't it 3 hours?

Show where he created a black hole on a Planet. If he used every hax right off the bat, he should of won every single fight.

@Kas He'll definitely do that when bloodlusted, so the whole "he never does that anywhere else" is moot since he's bloodlusted, and therefore will use any hax he has.

If they let them. None of these characters barely use that power. They would be focusing on blocking from their attacks.

Show me where SS, Sentry, And Thor use this hax right off the bat. If that's the case, many of their villains would have been defeated by now.

Back