• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boomerang II is a speedster tho
Shit, right. He's not a flash level speedster, but still has super speed as a direct superpower. I'm not entirely sure if he's treated as blitzing other people though, in the same scan where he did the MHS bullet dodge, Deadshot casually tagged him while he was running

To be honest I dunno, only thing I've seen with him is a comic where Nightwing can both keep up with him and gets blitzed by him somehow. That's a Post-Crisis feat btw, not Post-FP

To be honest I dunno, only thing I've seen with him is a comic where Nightwing can both keep up with him and gets blitzed by him somehow. That's a Post-Crisis feat btw, not Post-FP
I saw the scans, doesn't seem like he "blitzed" Dick or anything. He ran to a door and closed it before Dick could leave (he was closer to the door than Dick), there wasn't any visual representation that he blitzed him either, he didn't leave a blur or anything.

Same issue has a speed of sound statement for him
Yeah, from what I've seen, he isn't really overwhelmingly impressive than the rest of the street tiers. His speed is supposed to be a big deal, but from the times I saw people fight him, they could react to his speed no problem. Deadshot literally put a gun before his face as he was performing the MHS feat

Also, for the MHS nightwing calc, I think it may be legit after all. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Zamasu_Chan/Nightwing_dodges_a_bullet_point_blank?file=Added_pixels_%28again%29.png
It was rejected cause Dick didn't have to move the entire distance before the bullet reaches him. But isn't the spark before the gun supposed to be said bullet?You can see this spark is there when Dick's head is already lowered, so that'd make the feat even higher.
It’s literally because I didn’t calc it properly. This was a time when I was relatively new to projectile dodging feats.

Alright. Let me summarize what we have. We have:
-a crap ton of supersonic-supersonic+ feats (we shouldn't necessarily assume that's the limit, a lot of them are done very casually/with the characters weakened
-an MHS feat for Cassandra Cain (other streets scaling to her is being questioned, but I believe they should scale, as she's mostly superior to other via skill, not stats
-an MHS feat for Cap Boomer II (we do need to look into him a bit to see if other streets scale
-several questionable lightning feats, they weren't accepted, but weren't entirely rejected either, we need to look into the context a bit

From what I’ve seen MHS scales mostly to the faster dudes. Ravager can dodge lightning from Static and Livewire and Boomer II is a speedster.

Nightwing moment.

The Cassandra Cain bullet dodge seems correctly calced, but I'll check f the muzzle velocity is correct first

From what I’ve seen MHS scales mostly to the faster dudes. Ravager can dodge lightning from Static and Livewire and Boomer II is a speedster.
Cassandra isn't really treated as outstatting people. She outpunks 'em due to skill and acrobacy. Cap Boomer was literally tagged by Deadshot while running at MHS

So what should we do here then?

Alright. Let me summarize what we have. We have:
-a crap ton of supersonic-supersonic+ feats (we shouldn't necessarily assume that's the limit, a lot of them are done very casually/with the characters weakened
-an MHS feat for Cassandra Cain (other streets scaling to her is being questioned, but I believe they should scale, as she's mostly superior to other via skill, not stats
-an MHS feat for Cap Boomer II (we do need to look into him a bit to see if other streets scale
-several questionable lightning feats, they weren't accepted, but weren't entirely rejected either, we need to look into the context a bit
If we use the Lobster lightning dodging model (which I examined), all cloud to ground lightning dodging feats in DC need to be reexaminated at best.

Bullet dodging/blocking feats being calculated at MHS can seem wanking unless it is very reasonable and without anything to rebutt.
There is one bullet blocking / catching feat being calculated at MHS and it is not even from DC. And I wanted to debunk that too.

Impress is taking a break from the wiki, but I do not mind if other experienced members who know how to edit properly apply what has been accepted here.

Gonna gather all the feats that have been discussed here and their state (as well as any personal thoughts on them) just so I'm sure I'm not missing anything. I'll cross out ones that we debunked or replaced.
  • Spino's Recalculations
    • Batman catches a cricket ball - Hypersonic+
    • Katana blocks bullets - Transonic to Hypersonic
    • Cass Cain dodges a bullet - Massively Hypersonic (IMO scaling to reactions is slightly wack considering she might have been able to react to the gunman, especially with her skill. That would still make her High Hypersonic+)
    • Ravager dodges Static's blasts - Massively Hypersonic+ (They kinda point out Ravager is dodging because of her precognition though, so I'm not so sure this is fully valid)
    • Stephanie Brown dodges lightning - Massively Hypersonic
    • Cass Cain dodges point-blank lightning - Sub-Relativistic
    • Cass Cain dodges a bullet - Hypersonic+
  • Zamasu's Nightwing Calc - Massively Hypersonic - Debunked by yours truly
  • Amelia's Nightwing Calcs
    • Nightwing dodges a blank, same one that Zamasu calculated - Supersonic. WEAKENED.
    • Nightwing dodges a tommy gun - Subsonic
    • Nightwing dances around Killshot - Supersonic+ SOMEWHAT CASUAL?
    • Nightwing dodges Penguin's gunfire - Supersonic+
    • Nightwing vs Huntress - Subsonic
  • Amelia's Recalculations
    • Batman catches a cricket ball - Supersonic
    • Katana blocks bullets - Subsonic+
    • Hotstreak blitzes Static - Peak Human lol
  • Spino's Re-Recalculations
    • Batman catches a cricket ball - Supersonic CASUAL + WEAKENED
  • Zamasu's Boomerang II Calculation - Massively Hypersonic (Not approved)
I think we're going with Supersonic+? In that case the Nightwing-Killshot feat would be the highest one.

Last edited:
Gonna gather all the feats that have been discussed here and their state (as well as any personal thoughts on them) just so I'm sure I'm not missing anything. I'll cross out ones that we debunked or replaced.
  • Spino's Recalculations
    • Batman catches a cricket ball - Hypersonic+
    • Katana blocks bullets - Transonic to Hypersonic
    • Cass Cain dodges a bullet - Massively Hypersonic (IMO scaling to reactions is slightly wack considering she might have been able to react to the gunman, especially with her skill. That would still make her High Hypersonic+)
    • Ravager dodges Static's blasts - Massively Hypersonic+ (They kinda point out Ravager is dodging because of her precognition though, so I'm not so sure this is fully valid)
    • Stephanie Brown dodges lightning - Massively Hypersonic
    • Cass Cain dodges point-blank lightning - Sub-Relativistic
    • Cass Cain dodges a bullet - Hypersonic+
  • Zamasu's Nightwing Calc - Massively Hypersonic - Debunked by yours truly
  • Amelia's Nightwing Calcs
    • Nightwing dodges a blank, same one that Zamasu calculated - Supersonic. WEAKENED.
    • Nightwing dodges a tommy gun - Subsonic
    • Nightwing dances around Killshot - Supersonic+ SOMEWHAT CASUAL?
    • Nightwing dodges Penguin's gunfire - Supersonic+
    • Nightwing vs Huntress - Subsonic
  • Amelia's Recalculations
    • Batman catches a cricket ball - Supersonic
    • Katana blocks bullets - Subsonic+
    • Hotstreak blitzes Static - Peak Human lol
  • Spino's Re-Recalculations
    • Batman catches a cricket ball - Supersonic CASUAL + WEAKENED
I think we're going with Supersonic+? In that case the Nightwing-Killshot feat would be the highest one.
Forgot Boomer's calc
Also did the Ravager instance include any in tandem movement?
But really, this is obviously not all there is. We only have a few Batman calcs, a few Katana calcs, a few Batgirl and a few Nightwing calcs. While almost all street tiers did some bullet dodging at some point

It's kinda hard to tell for Ravager, since obviously it's a comic book and the characters' positions change between shots. Also yeah I will add the Boomerang calc. Though I should point out that I actually think it might be wrong, and that the first gunshot, when Deadshot held the gun close to his head, was not actually the same as the one in the panel where Zamasu calced Boomer's movement.

Last edited:
Ravager has battle precognition and Sub-Relativistic seems far too high for Cassandra, yes.

Supersonic+ seems consistent and reliable to use.

If that's what we agree on then (Post-Crisis) Nightwing and Batman should have the feats listed on their profiles, while everyone else's ratings can simply be changed to Supersonic+ without tinkering with the justification, unless it mentions feats that are no longer used.

Which members here have agreed with that approach so far?

I really don’t think we should stop at this point. There are dozens of street tier characters, we calculated feats for four of them.

I really don’t think we should stop at this point. There are dozens of street tier characters, we calculated feats for four of them.
I agree partially. There are feats that are likely not being considered. However, their current MHS calc is awful, and all we got now is stuff for supersonic+. I know you want MHS+ street tiers, as do I, but we gotta face it. It’s best to get this thread over with and find more feats later. If we postpone this any longer, it’s likely to cause more conflict.

I mean... Feats don't grow on trees, if you want them look for them, right now we have enough for a relatively solid rating, if more comes up we can always re-revise the profiles.

Yes, it seems best to work with what we have at the moment.

Either way, about the ravager calc. How can it be a feat at all if there’s no in tandem movement? There either is some, or there’s not. Doesn’t matter if it required precognition

If she used precog she could have began moving before the attack happened, which would greatly reduce the speed needed.

Armorchompy is correct. It falls under aim dodging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back