• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for helping out. Please write a list of the exactly worded titles for all the pages that you need me to unlock.

Shiva, Ravager and Slade should directly scale to Cass. I don’t think there’s anyone else that scales though.

Shiva, Ravager and Slade should directly scale to Cass. I don’t think there’s anyone else that scales though.
Jean should scale too. Consistently said to be the fastest out of batfamily, easily keeps up with Venom Bane, kept up with Slade in a swordfight (who outright complimented his speed), etc

Actually I’ve noticed something about Cass’ Hypersonic+ feat.

The scan seems to imply that she did the same feat as a child. If we consider that legitimate, the Batman level people could scale to it with a possibly or likely rating, since Bruce pretty clearly outclasses a younger Cass (this was in Detective Comics Vol. 1 #734, Cass’ second appearance and prior to any of her Batgirl training).

Actually I’ve noticed something about Cass’ Hypersonic+ feat.

The scan seems to imply that she did the same feat as a child. If we consider that legitimate, the Batman level people could scale to it with a possibly or likely rating, since Bruce pretty clearly outclasses a younger Cass (this was in Detective Comics Vol. 1 #734, Cass’ second appearance and prior to any of her Batgirl training).
Huh, that’s fair

So we could have “At least Supersonic+, possibly Hypersonic+“ for the majority of characters and straight up Hypersonic+ for Cass, Slade, Shiva, etc.

I recall bringing up some issues with that MHS calc actually.

So we could have “At least Supersonic+, possibly Hypersonic+“ for the majority of characters and straight up Hypersonic+ for Cass, Slade, Shiva, etc.
The latter seems fine to me.

So should we go with "At least Supersonic+, possibly Hypersonic+" for the others, or "At least Supersonic+, at most Hypersonic+", or "At least Supersonic+, likely Hypersonic+" for the others?

I would go with “At least Supersonic+, possibly Hypersonic+”, since it isn’t explicitly stated that Cass did the same feat as a child, but it’s heavily implied.

I believe these are the only profiles that will need to be unlocked for this revision.

Batman (Post-Crisis)
Zatanna (Post-Crisis)
The Joker (Post-Crisis)
Batman (Post-Flashpoint)
The Batman Who Laughs

I have unlocked them. Tell me here when you are done.

Also, considering we still only looked at a small part of feats, I think it would be wise to be ready to re open this in the future, just in case

I believe these are the only profiles that will need to be unlocked for this revision.

Batman (Post-Crisis)
Zatanna (Post-Crisis)
The Joker (Post-Crisis)
Batman (Post-Flashpoint)
The Batman Who Laughs
I’ve edited all of these profiles, so they can be re-locked. I’ve edited Nightwing and Cassandra Cain’s profiles as well, but it’ll be a while before I can get to all of the others.

Okay. No problem. Thank you very much for helping out.

Honestly Cass has so many speed feats that are worth calcing. I have eight of them that I was gonna make calc requests for soon.

Wait a sec, I just thought, we're making 'em possibly hypersonic+ cause it was only implied she was a child back then. But we literally see a guy with a sniper rifle shooting at her, I think it's very blatant that it was before her batgirl training

Thank you. Is there anything else left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back