• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a good travel speed feat. Batman moves FTE (pretty much invisible) to some policemen (Detective Comics 2016 Annual #2)
Post Flashpoint, but they are also gonna have their speed changed, so it wouldn't hurt

Okay, so Subsonic or Subsonic+ travel speed then?

Batman running or swinging at that speed seems very implausible.

Yes, but as Armorchompy said, that would be Subsonic+, not Hypersonic, travel speed.

I mean it depends how on much he moves, there's a feat of that sort for a manga that got all the way to MHS+. But yeah that specific feat is in the Subsonic+ range

Okay. Should we use it to scale to the "Street level" characters travel speed then? And if so, does a calculation blog for the feat exist yet?

No, but I don't know if a short burst of speed like this would apply for travel speed to begin with.

Okay. Never mind then. We should probably return to focusing on revising the combat speeds for these characters in that case.

I'm pretty sure the Batman Mega RT has some good stuff we haven't calculated as does Deathstroke's (although I would not be able to tell you the sources for these)
I also think we need a Part 2 to focus on Post-Flashpoint since that's a whole other continuity with tons of it's own feats (I also suspect they're higher then 9-B but I need to research that)

I'm pretty sure the Batman Mega RT has some good stuff we haven't calculated as does Deathstroke's (although I would not be able to tell you the sources for these)
I also think we need a Part 2 to focus on Post-Flashpoint since that's a whole other continuity with tons of it's own feats (I also suspect they're higher then 9-B but I need to research that)
Deathstroke has several good feats I posted in calculation evaluations. He straight up survived a submarine thrown on him

I believe that was calculated at 8-C
I could see that being an outlier but I definitely think 9-A or some variation thereof works (I also know Deathstroke got a new suit at one point so that could just not scale to the streets)
We're getting off topic though, take this to my message wall if you wish

Deathstroke has generally been portrayed as stronger and faster than Batman-level characters, yes.

Should somebody apply the new statistics based on currently accepted calculations for the Street tiers now, or do we need more feats calculated? The former does seem like an improvement over their current state at least.

Well it is a lot of characters. But I think it's fine if we begin applying the changes, personally.

Yes, so do I. Do we have any volunteers who know how to edit properly and exactly what should be changed and/or added here?

Shouldn't Slade be scaled above most of these street tiers in general? Contextually, he is always written as someone whose stronger and faster.
Depends
Post-Crisis did but he's pretty close to Bruce if there is any superiority at all
Bruce has been able to **** with him before

Okay, so he is only slightly stronger then?
For Post-Flashpoint he is
In the Tynion run he outright gets beaten in a hard fight by Bruce and I believe they're about equivalent in their other fights (Tom King's run also has Bruce defeat him and Floyd but they were both fatigued)

Okay. They should probably scale from each other then.

But that said
Supersonic+ seems the most consistent for me but I'm unsure about Cass. She's clearly superior but also not hundreds of times faster then the others so I'm unsure if she'd just upscale or if she has a feat in the Hypersonic+ range herself

Perhaps "at least Supersonic+, possibly higher" with a note that they should not be overwhelmingly slower than Cassandra Cain, and "High Hypersonic with Massively Hypersonic reactions" for Cassandra Cain would work best.

Okay, so "At least Supersonic+, possibly higher" for most of the Bat-family, and "At least Supersonic+, likely higher" for Cassandra Cain?

"possibly higher" would end up scaling to everyone who currently scales to MHS, not just the Batfamily. Otherwise IMO yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back