• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Profile Clean-up and Revisions Part 3

Antvasima said:
Anyway, as I mentioned there, The Thought Robot profile seems to link to a Lucifer scan as a basis for an infinite-dimensional multiverse, even though nothing of the sort was mentioned there, so that link should probably be removed.
It Also has this one, where it says that the dimensions (space) were erased. And It is being used to say that the realm of Pralaya has space (infinite-dimensional multiverse), Even though it is said that the space does not exist.

Well, you will have to ask Matthew to clarify that one.

Two new scans about Perpetua and her brothers & sisters and the greater omniverse.

JUSTL-20-4
JUSTL-20-5

Hello, dunno if this is the right place to ask this but can anyone link me the scans of Trigo's Mid-Godly regen because his profile states Mid-Godly, can regenerate from absolutely nothing and yet I haven't found a scan to suggest or display such a feat.

If there is no evidence of this, I suppose that we will have to remove the ability.

LOL , I'm completely against the WOG twitter statements unlike you who use them more often to lowball and downplay the characters just to wank your fav verse . I dont even agree with JM demattis and any other twitter statements . You are the same guy that reminded of few trolls who tried to downplay demonbaneverse by using twitter statements from the writer .

28 dimensions are indeed referring to spatial dimensions . Metron gave a definite example on how he is aware higher dimensional existence compare to the 3D humans and there is a darkseid scan in JL rock of ages . DC Multiverse being only 6D is laughable . Even in morrison cosmology he referred to 11 dimensions and 12 and a half etc . Adjudicator is one of the guy is born of dimensions beyond that of the multiverse and this .There are still realms/dimensions in DC beyond those listed on Morrison's Map. Paul Jenkins referred to immesearable dimensions and other writer like Evan Dorkin referred to mxy destroying all the numbered dimensions including the one with fractions .

AndrewBennet said:
LOL , I'm completely against the WOG twitter statements unlike you who use them more often to lowball and downplay the characters just to wank your fav verse . I dont even agree with JM demattis and any other twitter statements . You are the same guy that reminded of few trolls who tried to downplay demonbaneverse by using twitter statements from the writer .
28 dimensions are indeed referring to spatial dimensions . Metron gave a definite example on how he is aware higher dimensional existence compare to the 3D humans and there is a darkseid scan in JL rock of ages . DC Multiverse being only 6D is laughable . Even in morrison cosmology he referred to 11 dimensions and 12 and a half etc . Adjudicator is one of the guy is born of dimensions beyond that of the multiverse and this .There are still realms/dimensions in DC beyond those listed on Morrison's Map. Paul Jenkins referred to immesearable dimensions and other writer like Evan Dorkin referred to mxy destroying all the numbered dimensions including the one with fractions .
I have no idea what this is refuting but ya needa chill.

also, what comic for the white lantern john stewart and stuff feats

Pretty sure that the Still Force was stated as a Multiversal power well before then anyways. When Grodd had it was explicitly stated he could stop "All Creation in it's tracks".

I am really behind with these current comics, can someone explain what the "War" is, and what the stillforce is? is this a series of comics or just one giant issue?

It's from the current run of Snyders '19 Justice League, the event starts at issue #19 and is still going. I'm waiting till it finishes so I don't have the details.

JL #19 . We also came to know that perpetua is only one of the celestial beings from the DC multiverse and she is stated exist above the horizon .

I am very uncertain about Andrew's example images. I only see the future JLA creating and seeding planets with life, and stabilising their positions in space and time.

Well, that is what was stated and shown in the scans, as far as I noticed. We do not know if and how the future versions created entire universes.

@Antvasima With Snyder and many authors, worlds are often referenced as universes not necessarily planets. And White Lantern John Stewart uses the Life Entity to create universes.

Okay then, but I am definitely not willing to turn the entire modern day Justice League to Low 2-C just because they will fight their future counterparts.

• The World Forger is the first son of Perpetua.
RCO011 1554280018
RCO012 1554280018
  • He created a multiverse to replace the current one.
RCO015 1554280018
So, the World Forger is probably superior to his brothers and has builded a multiverse.

Yes, it seems like White Lantern John Stewart and The Flash did not do so after all.

Antvasima said:
Okay then, but I am definitely not willing to turn the entire modern day Justice League to Low 2-C just because they will fight their future counterparts.
To give credit where credit its due, it's been revealed that Superman has been receiving 5th Dimensional energy from Mr.Mxy for years now in order to prepare him for future threats. Certainly explains a lot about the current runs, such as Supes saying that he could destroy the entire Phantom Zone dimension if he wanted.

Hmm. It would have put him out of the league of Rogol Zar, Doomsday and Zod if he was truly that powerful. I think that the Phantom Zone statement was unconnected and unexplained. I mean his father created it, so he could probably invent technology to uncreate it, for example.

Well, punching a lot of empty space isn't going to do much...

Phantom Zone feat was considered a chain reaction and not really a feat at all according to some index. Something about it naturally shaking if Superman gets hurt by anything and it will naturally be destroyed if Superman dies.

@DarkDragonMedeus

That's not talking about the whole Phantom Zone itself though, just Metropia.

@Hykuu

I'm 99% certain they're referring to the Local Multiverse, just like a vast majority of stories.

yeah, it was either the storyline didn't believe the multiverse was infinite or they were referring to the local multiverse, the latter seems more likely but it would also devalue the other "multiversal threat" statements in the comic.

What's the context here for the Phantom Zone? If its about Metropia, then yeah, it shouldn't scale. As the plane was connected to Superman and Zod. But I don't know about the new stuff (also it should be known that Metropia was destroyed at the end of that arc afaik).

@Qawsed

Superman was getting really pissed off in Bendis' current run and started flaring his heat vision eyes and thinking to himself that he could make the entire dimension cease to exist if he put his mind to it. He calmed himself down though.

Plus it would almost certainly be an outlier statement.

The Source (Aspect of the Presence) is still the supreme being of DC. Perpetua and her kinds were meant to create multiverses in the greater omniverse and they work for the Source. The Source Wall was created by a cosmic raptor (Possibly another super celestial like her) to seal Perpetua. She has apparently also created the Dark Multiverse. Perpetua's army are able to fight the Monitor, the Anti-Monitor and the World Forger together. Barbatos was created by the World Forger to consume the unstable universes and the World Forger can apparently manipulate Barbatos like a toy until the his dragon kill him later and take his place. Perpetua fused the humans and the martians with their worlds to create a new specie of super beings.

RCO007 1555488574
RCO016 w 1555488574
RCO009 1555488574
RCO015 1555488574
RCO010 1555488574

The sixth dimension is the highest plane of existence and the multiverse was created here.

JUSTL 22 1
JUSTL 22 5

Well, there was a thread about the Mxyzptlk being lying about the 6D, today's chapter confirmed that Mxyzptlk didn't lie about the 6D, he just lied about where Superman was going.

Justice League (2018) #22: Legion of Doom, Summary;

Beginning
: In the first scan we are already presented with narrative information from the sixth realm (6D), is the place where the foundation of the universe beneath of Perpetua is being rewritten from the sixth and highest plane of existence.

Justice League (2018-) 022-002
Apparently she has different form from the sixth dimension to her most basic "And from the sixth dimension to its most basic form, she knows that her children are making it worse"

Justice League (2018-) 022-004
The hand that appears in COIE, apparently it's from Perpetua.
Justice League (2018-) 022-005
We can conclude that Perpetua's children are really 6D according to this chapter, they are the size of the Perpetua that holds the creation in the palm of the sixth realm.

• The multiverse is configured in three classic tripartite form. And three realms made out of the three basic forms of matter.
  1. Dark Matter: she's rich with potential
  2. Positive Matter: Firm and Co
  3. Antimatter:" All destroying and corrosive
All 3 brothers have a function in each of the realms.

The name of the World Forgger was revealed as Alpheus, the first monitor continued as Mar Novu, and the same pro Anti-Monitor that is still called Mobius.

These realms were populated with universes of vibrant life. Here in this scan also shows Perpetua creating the emotional spectrum that is a totally vibrant rainbow.

Justice League (2018-) 022-007
Alpheus created a pet of sorts to consume the possibilities, and he was the Barbatos himself. Mar Novu also shows an unknown project for Alpheus, and he responds that he does not know what it is, and asks whether this is from the sphere of the gods.

Justice League (2018-) 022-008
Perpetua asked the army that Mar Novu was observing was elevated to 4D, and then took it, after Mar Novu did not follow the same perspectives as her, and thus betrayed her. She also mentions about other multiverses outside of that, who had other creators.

Justice League (2018-) 022-009
Justice League (2018-) 022-010
Justice League (2018-) 022-011

After the children turned against her purposes, she attacked them, however they had already called the judges of the source. And then one of the judges created the Source Wall that came to existence with an initial purpose to arrest Perpetua.

Justice League (2018-) 022-012
Justice League (2018-) 022-013
Justice League (2018-) 022-014
Justice League (2018-) 022-015

Here it shows from another perspective because Mobius got pissed and made the first crisis, with the creation of the Source Wall, his dominance (universe of antimatter), was totally irrelevant because he had as a function contai the rest from the Overvoid, so he fights with Mar Novu and Promised that it would destroy all the universes of the Orrery that Novu was forwarded by his mother to care for.

Justice League (2018-) 022-017

Back