• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Profile Clean-up and Revisions Part 3

i thought the sphere of the gods and the monitors sphere are beyond the orrery of worlds?

And they are, as you can see on the map that the secure mxyz or map in DC website or Multiversity comic book.

Okay but why the monitor sphere is 4D then? And the sixth dimension is 6D or higher? Sorry for all these questions i'm not familiar with this.

Have some explanations about it up there, would you please look there? Before matthew agree with Monitors such as at least Low 1-C.

Well, it would be extremely important to show why in the history of Snyder they are not portrayed in this way.

@Matthew

What do you think that we should do here? Should we wait with upgrading Perpetua, The Monitor, the Anti-Monitor, the World Forger, and Barbatos until the storyline is over in 6-8 months?

Perpetua doesn't have a profile yet. And I agree with Qawsedf that it's better to wait.

Am I the only one to wonder why Barbatos is so small comparatively to the World Forger?

Because he was far less powerful at that point.

Should we also create a Post Metal key for the Overvoid? The Overvoid is obviously not what it was before. According to the Unexpected serie, Superman cast Mandrakk from Nil through the Overvoid to the Dark Multiverse. That would means the entire Morison's multiversal map float on the Dark Multiverse.

Mandrakk 4

Isn't it obvious that the Overvoid is all-encompassing and the Source is much, much more than the DC Multiverse, extending out to the greater Omniverse, according to this Perpetua story? Wasn't it because of her that the Source WALL was built where it wasn't there before? That was 14.8 billion years ago. Perpetua is responsible for this DC multiverse. It'll be very interesting how their scaling will be affected after the story finishes. Source Judges > Hawk-something > Perpetua > Sons > 5D imps. Don't know where Supes will be and I'm blown away by how Darkseid is now just a pilot (and dead?).

We have a new revision thread here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3122784

Back