• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Profile Clean-up and Revisions Part 3

Darkseid's avatar, who would scale to all of the other New Gods avatars, Zeus, and all of the regular superheroes who have been able to harm him or scale to those who do.

Antvasima said:
Darkseid's avatar, who would scale to all of the other New Gods avatars, Zeus, and all of the regular superheroes who have been able to harm him or scale to those who do.
that would just be a outlier for darkseid, or there aren't any contradicting feats for him in n52, if there are then we can just brush it off as Inconsistent, simple as that- Also considering his avatars vary in power idk.

The Anti-Monitor being shown as weak as he was during the Darkseid War is also a massive outlier for the character, which is why we shouldn't use the incident to scale from.

?????

can't u just consider that as him being not amped enough (he was sorta like galactus in n52)

I do. He was weakened to the point that he had to absorb energy from planets rather than entire universes.

"

I do. He was weakened to the point that he had to absorb energy from planets rather than entire universes."

ok but his feats come AFTER that

and no he devoured the entire universe from what I remember.

I don't think that we ever saw such a thing occurr, just a mention that he had absorbed universes in the past.

6th dimension thing from new gods vol 4 which was written by another writer which was later retconned by John bryne in fourth world storyline . Where he only refers to 28 known dimensions and infinite dimensions stuff through vortex of space and time . We can also see takion going past the beyond the known dimensions of the universe and beyond to reach the Source where he referred it as boundless and timeless. Darkseid later refers to metron travelling through 28 dimensions for his quest for knowledge. Its a desperate pathetic attempt to downplay Dc verse

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YeS6M57C...EMxHLC2TYQtVOwijYR2QWwCHMYCw/s1600/RCO017.jpg https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-X-LaXv7d...R3fW1ZjiYFIt17vpH0bxOACHMYCw/s1600/RCO006.jpg

https://***************.to/Comic/Jack-Kirby-s-Fourth-World-1997/Issue-2?id=52192

Read the whole arc from here

John Byrne has a massive temper (mostly because other writers and editors have done their best to break down what he helped to build up), so it is important that you are very polite to him.

Yes, that has been established since earlier, but thank you for the information.

Should we create two separate keys for the Monitor and Anti-Monitor? The first key could only cover the Crisis on Infinite Earth version and the second one could cover the Post-Metal version to avoid the confusion between both versions.

@Elizio33

That seems like a good idea.

@Antvasima Should we also add the astral anti-monitor's brain feat in metal as a chain reaction if we create a post-metal key?

@Elizio33

It is very uncertain if Snyder or Morrison subscribe to DeMatteis' infinite-dimensional cosmology, and it would be too much of an outlier, so preferably not.

Antvasima said:
@Elizio33

It is very uncertain if Snyder or Morrison subscribe to DeMatteis' infinite-dimensional cosmology, and it would be too much of an outlier, so preferably not.
For adding the Anti-Monitor's astral brain feat or the Post-Metal key? And what about Physic Manipulation to Anti-Monitor profile?

I referred to the astral brain being High 1-B.

Okay, i don't think Snyder used the infinite-dimensional cosmology in Metal. And i think the astral brain combined to matter and dark matter could have destroyed the orrery of worlds but not the famous "sixth dimension".

Okay, but then the feat would just be High 2-A. Also, the AM didn't even appear in person in the story.

Astral brain is 2A . Dark multiverse exists beneath the multiverse . The Source wall is high 2A in snyder cosmology as we can see beings like omega titans who came from outside the Source wall.

It means that Tenth Metal is also Low 1-C since it can be used to defeat Barbatos and this metal is what that make up all that is within the multiverse. Plus, the combined power of the Omega Titans can heal the Source Wall which is High 2-A in Snyder cosmology and they came from outside of the wall and they were the first line of defence of the multiverse.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2791187 i've made a thread about the Omega Titans.

How so? It is apparently still referred to as 1-A.

Duality has nothing to with 1-A. The Source is still 1-A but duality and being beyond it has nothing to do with tier. People forget our AP and tier system is based on size, not abstract concepts.

Yeah, in Masadaverse. Taikyoku transcends dualities but also space, time, and dimensions. It's doesn't just transcend dualities and it's 1-A status is not dependent on transcending yin and yang/dualities.

Keep in mind Masada used Taoist cosmology.

Back