• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics - Animal Man Cosmology Determination

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can pretend it didn't happen if it suits you. But usually people just prove it with fair debate. It's clear you are either incapable or unwilling. Fine with me.

No, you didn't. I presented new arguments and explanations that you dodged because you could not refute them. You never fully explained the tiering on page 2, and you never explained where many of your statements came from.
Me not being interested in rehashing another debate with you about the same topic that we already debated on the second page of this thread is not the same as me being unable to respond.

I'll post what I feel is pertinent to the thread at large. I'm not concerned with what you think of it.
I’m pretty sure spamming is against the rules.

@Antvasima

Xearsay has decided he's not willing to refute what I said and insists on pretending it was already discussed on page 2. This is inaccurate, but I've debated with him enough times to know how steadfast he can be in a state of denial.

The evidence supports 2-C and nothing further. I've given Xear ample opportunity to draw a connection between the official criteria and his claims and he refuses. Last thread it was because he wanted to "determine if the evidence was sufficient" before deciding tiers. In this thread he's claiming we already argued about it. However, at no point on page 2 was any of the tiering criteria referenced in any of his arguments, and every attempt I've made at getting him to address the criteria has led to deflection.
I’m not pretending. We already debated over the tiers on page 2 and that debate was going nowhere and has been concluded. You seeking to rehash another debate about it serves no purpose and is a genuine waste of time.

Me not being interested in rehashing another debate with you about the same topic that we already debated on the second page of this thread is not the same as me being unable to respond.
I agree. Not being able to respond is when a new set of arguments that debunk yours is presented, and you are so scared of trying to debate them that you pretend you already did.

Weird tactic.

We already debated over the tiers on page 2 and that debate was going nowhere and has been concluded
No, actually, you repeatedly refused to address the criteria when asked and we were in the middle of discussing poor descriptions of your scans when the thread was derailed and you stopped responding.

You are allowed to stop responding whenever you want, but that won't make the gaping holes in your argument that I pointed out magically disappear.

His argument hinges on the idea the term "Physical Universe" is just a title, but he has no evidence for that assertion.

He also claimed "the term world consistently has been used to refer to universes" but also provided no evidence.
The thing is, in that context, universe is vastly different from worlds and the universe was meant to be a bigger system than world, but as long as he knows, (he does not need understand), but as long as he knows why that won’t fly or grant him High 1-B and ready to restructure his post according to the information, we are good to continue an argument.

Also he said he consulted someone knowledgeable on the tiering system about this, I will like to know who.

pretty sure I’ve explained how and why you are wrong to you
I’m not going to go roundabout cause of your denial without providing additional proof
So would you like to restructure your post accordingly or we should continue either way?
Your “explanation” was literally two assumptions. The first assumption being that the “physical universe” was referring to a 3-A or low 2-C structure. And the second being the assumption that the word “world” was in reference to a planet, despite the word world being used in comparison with a lower plane of existence by characters in the story (Animal Man #86) and the author (Animal Man #89).

The first assumption being that the “physical universe” was referring to a 3-A or low 2-C structure.
A physical universe is a 3-A to 2-C structure. That's what the phrase literally means.

And the second being the assumption that the word “world” was in reference to a planet, despite the word world being used in comparison with a lower plane of existence by characters in the story
Why would this completely unrelated conversation, with completely different context, dictate how we interpret the term world which was distinctly contrasted against the physical universe in the actual scan being discussed?

Likewise, that scan doesn't equate the term "world" as meaning lower reality. It is simply referring to the world of the being he is speaking to. That doesn't debunk Pain_to12's assertion.

A physical universe is a 3-A to 2-C structure. That's what the phrase literally means.
You can have a structure that are called a universe and still be beyond just 3-A and low 2-C. Similarly to how you can have structures that are called Multiverses but are beyond 2-B to 2-A.

Why would this completely unrelated conversation, with completely different context, dictate how we interpret the term world which was distinctly contrasted against the physical universe in the actual scan being discussed?
It’s not unrelated as they’re talking about the World Soul which is the “whole amongst wholes in the Body of God/physical universe.” With the World Soul’s true home said to be a plane of existence that is higher than Buddy’s plane. Making you and Pains interpretation of the physical universe and wholes being just fractals of a 3-A or 2-C structure impossible.

Your “explanation” was literally two assumptions. The first assumption being that the “physical universe” was referring to a 3-A or low 2-C structure. And the second being the assumption that the word “world” was in reference to a planet, despite the word world being used in comparison with a lower plane of existence by characters in the story (Animal Man #86) and the author (Animal Man #89).
I made absolutely no assumptions, just followed what the scans said and posting scans from a vastly different context won’t change a single thing but since I’d like to give you a benefit of doubt that you are not what Deagon and Ant claimed you are but tbh you are kind of proving them right and I’d be frustrated too.

Now you posted two scans, the latter being a DC comics news magazine saying that would be the last animal man Issue, I’m not reading that.

Now the first is from the story, now this is the fun part and why you should probably start reading your own scans well and to context.

“Pandemonium is an imaginal reflection, of what is happening on your world. The network of computers and telecommunications crisscrossing the planet, have created circuits, the very axial Latice work of a global brain.
If this network can be properly combined with the human mind we shall witness the birth of the world soul....... The big Idea”

Literally the scan is referring to world as planet, this also proves what I said about worlds being referred to as possibly planets.

So yes like I said in the past three post and this will be a last time,
Are you going to restructure your post accordingly or we should continue either way.

Also there was a post above about you consulting someone knowledgeable on the wiki tiering for this, do you mind telling me who?

You can have a structure that are called a universe and still be beyond just 3-A and low 2-C. Similarly to how you can have structures that are called Multiverses but are beyond 2-B to 2-A.
This is a non-sequitur. A multiverse can vary wildly in terms of how many universes it has. This concept doesn't apply to a single physical universe.

It’s not unrelated as they’re talking about the World Soul which is the “whole amongst wholes in the Body of God/physical universe.”
Distantly related, then. The point remains the same.
With the World Soul’s true home said to be a plane of existence that is higher than Buddy’s plane. Making you and Pains interpretation of the physical universe and wholes being just fractals of a 3-A or 2-C structure impossible.
Where is the scan that says the World Souls true home js a plane of existence higher than Buddy's" and why would that make it impossible for the physical universe to be low 2-C?

I made absolutely no assumptions, just followed what the scans said and posting scans from a vastly different context won’t change a single thing but since I’d like to give you a benefit of doubt that you are not what Deagon and Ant claimed you are but tbh you are kind of proving them right and I’d be frustrated too.

Now you posted two scans, the latter being a DC comics news magazine saying that would be the last animal man Issue, I’m not reading that.

Now the first is from the story, now this is the fun part and why you should probably start reading your own scans well and to context.

“Pandemonium is an imaginal reflection, of what is happening on your world. The network of computers and telecommunications crisscrossing the planet, have created circuits, the very axial Latice work of a global brain.
If this network can be properly combined with the human mind we shall witness the birth of the world soul....... The big Idea”

Literally the scan is referring to world as planet, this also proves what I said about worlds being referred to as possibly planets.

So yes like I said the past three post and this will be a last time,
Are you going to restructure your post accordingly or we should continue either way
That’s not the part of the text I’m referring to. I’m referring to the part where the Spider Queen talks about how the World Soul is a higher plane of existence than Buddy’s plane. With the World Soul being later stated to be the whole amongst wholes in the physical universe.

While I definitely agree that in the context of that scan the usage of the word world is being referred to as a planet, in the other scan about the physical universe, it is definitely referring to planes of existence.

Xear: It wouldn’t even make sense for the word world to be referring to a planet as “World” is already consistently used to refer to entire realities

Also Xear: I definitely agree that in the context of that scan the usage of the word world is being referred to as a planet, in the other scan about the physical universe, it is definitely referring to planes of existence.

Wild. Guess it isn't consistent

Friendly reminder of what 'consistently means :

jZAvDJQ.jpeg

That’s not the part of the text I’m referring to. I’m referring to the part where the Spider Queen talks about how the World Soul is a higher plane of existence than Buddy’s plane. With the World Soul being later stated to be the whole amongst wholes in the physical universe.
The only thing the spider queen said about higher plane in that scan was

“One plane of existence can find itself giving birth to a life form that it’s true home is on a higher plane of existence”

Literally has no bearing to our argument and also proves this planes don’t hold a R>F over one another.

calling the world soul “whole amongst whole” in the physical universe means absolutely nothing here and I will like to see that scan also pretty sure it will be a different context or different issue.

While I definitely agree that in the context of that scan the usage of the word world is being referred to as a planet, in the other scan about the physical universe, it is definitely referring to planes of existence.
So what are you still arguing??
Or why would you post a scan that supports my assertions and take it out of context to make it support your claim???

This is a non-sequitur. A multiverse can vary wildly in terms of how many universes it has. This concept doesn't apply to a single physical universe.
You’re missing the point. A structure being called a “universe” or a “multiverse” doesn’t restrict it from reaching the higher tiers. We analyze the size of structures based off the size shown, not what they’re called.

Distantly related, then. The point remains the same.

Where is the scan that says the World Souls true home js a plane of existence higher than Buddy's" and why would that make it impossible for the physical universe to be low 2-C?
I already posted the scan in response to Pain. And it would make it impossible for the physical universe to be low 2-C because if the World Souls sits as the whole amongst wholes of the physical universe and it’s true home is a higher plane of existence than Buddy’s. That would mean the physical universes “ wholes” would be levels of existences.

You’re missing the point. A structure being called a “universe” or a “multiverse” doesn’t restrict it from reaching the higher tiers
I didn't miss the point at all. I explained why your comparison was faulty, hence why your point is wrong. A physical universe is not comparable to a multiverse in terms of how and why its size can vary.

And it would make it impossible for the physical universe to be low 2-C because if the World Souls sits as the whole amongst wholes of the physical universe and it’s true home is a higher plane of existence than Buddy’s
First, scans for these statements. I have seen no evidence to suggest the World Soul is from a higher plane than Buddy. Second, being greater than a 2-C construct doesn't mean you can't be 2-C. You need to read the tiering criteria. Third, the world soul was called a whole among wholes. Not the whole among wholes. Very different.
That would mean the physical universes “ wholes” would be levels of existences.
Why would it mean that?

You’re missing the point. A structure being called a “universe” or a “multiverse” doesn’t restrict it from reaching the higher tiers. We analyze the size of structures based off the size shown, not what they’re called.
And what you showed so far does not change the fact that this universe of yours is just low 2-C
I already posted the scan in response to Pain. And it would make it impossible for the physical universe to be low 2-C because if the World Souls sits as the whole amongst wholes of the physical universe and it’s true home is a higher plane of existence than Buddy’s. That would mean the physical universes “ wholes” would be levels of existences.
Although I can’t find what you showed to me that says what you are claiming as I have already addressed your points.

Or why you would think that wholes among wholes means higher D hierarchy, There being level of existences inside a universe or between universes does not equate to higher dimensional, especially of a lower plane can give birth to a higher plane lifeform.

Also this said world soul that you are claiming is 1-A? As I just read your post again
I mean we will get there eventually but really??

The only thing the spider queen said about higher plane in that scan was

“One plane of existence can find itself giving birth to a life form that it’s true home is on a higher plane of existence”

Literally has no bearing to our argument and also proves this planes don’t hold a R>F over one another.
It does have bearing when you factor in that the World Soul exist as a whole amongst wholes in the body of God.

calling the world soul “whole amongst whole” in the physical universe means absolutely nothing here and I will like to see that scan also pretty sure it will be a different context or different issue.
It does mean something as the World Soul is essentially a thing of a higher plane of existence. And if it’s also a whole amongst wholes in the physical universe, (Animal Man #88) then that means the physical universe must be comprised of higher planes of existences and not a fractal of a 3-A or low 2-C structure like you were claiming.

So what are you still arguing??
Or why would you post a scan that supports my assertions and take it out of context to make it support your claim???
I posted the scan because it supports the World Soul which exist as a whole amongst wholes in the physical universe being of a higher plane of existence. The other part of the text you’re addressing is talking about the pandemonium occurring on earth. Which is definitely in reference to a planet however the one about the physical universe is not. For the reasons expressed above. That is what I’m arguing.

It does have bearing when you factor in that the World Soul exist as a whole amongst wholes in the body of God.
Containing the world soul isn't proof it's above 2-C. None of your scans in the World Soul section say what you claim they do.

however the one about the physical universe is not. For the reasons expressed above
The only reason you gave was that the term "World" was "consistently used to refer to planes of existence" which has been debunked. You've provided no other explanation as to why it would mean something other than a planet other than "trust me bro."

It does mean something as the World Soul is essentially a thing of a higher plane of existence. And if it’s also a whole amongst wholes in the physical universe, (Animal Man #88) then that means the physical universe must be comprised of higher planes of existences and not a fractal of a 3-A or low 2-C structure like you were claiming.

I posted the scan because it supports the World Soul which exist as a whole amongst wholes in the physical universe being of a higher plane of existence. The other part of the text you’re addressing is talking about the pandemonium occurring on earth. Which is definitely in reference to a planet however the one about the physical universe is not. For the reasons expressed above. That is what I’m arguing.
“Its place as the whole amongst whole in the body of god (the universe)”

Yeah **** no, and nothing in that scan said anything about higher dimensions

I’m done at this point
It’s not High 1-B or low 1-C,
Just forget about it
Moving on, later in the day, I will try to see if I can address your other points

My bad, earlier in this thread i said "looks good overall" based on a surface look but after reading arguments from both sides i think Deagonx and Pain_to12 make sense.

Based on scans posted in this thread i came to the same conclusion as Pain_to12.

"This physical universe, the very body of god, is a system of whole consisting of smaller and smaller whole spiraling down until our world, our individual mind are but a single cell in the body of god”

They made "universe" and "our world" dinstinct in the text, so based on that i think "our world" means planet. This scan which was posted by Xearsay even supports this. This makes the body of God i.e. the universe only Low 2-C.

So I disagree with a 1-B hierarchy which from what i understood is the main tier of your cosmology post, and the higher structures upscales from this hierarchy.

“Its place as the whole amongst whole in the body of god (the universe)”

Yeah **** no, and nothing in that scan said anything about higher dimensions

I’m done at this point
It’s not High 1-B or low 1-C,
Just forget about it
Moving on, later in the day, I will try to see if I can address your other points
??? I never claimed that scan referenced higher dimensions. I’m using it to establish that the World Soul exists as a whole amongst wholes in the body of God. Which is clearly stated in the text. The scan about the World Soul being of a higher plane of existence comes from this scan which I already posted to you.

However this is clearly going no where so we can move on from this. I don’t know how we will if we don’t even agree on the first part of the tiers but w.e.

??? I never claimed that scan referenced higher dimensions. I’m using it to establish that the World Soul exists as a whole amongst wholes in the body of God. Which is clearly stated in the text.
Existing as a whole among wholes in the body of god, stated to be a universe, means nothing
The scan about the World Soul being of a higher plane of existence comes from this scan which I already posted to you.
yes it can be of a higher plane and still remain as Even 5-B, especially with all the context around it
However this is clearly going no where so we can move on from this. I don’t know how we will if we don’t even agree on the first part of the tiers but w.e.
Your refusal to accept the things presented to you, has nothing to do with me and frankly not my problem.
What you posted in the first part that should prove High 1-B, proves nothing and only serves to show a universe level cosmology so far.
I am not willing to drag out a thread based on your refusal to accept that you are wrong, so I will move on

Also tell me the said person you consulted that is "knowledgeable about the tiering system" that okayed it and told you this was good enough for High 1-B, when it wont even pass low 2-C,
1. Either you consulted the wrong person
or
2. The person did not really read it and gave it a surface read through

so at least we can tag them here and let them tell us a reason why

Now Initially, my goal was to tackle this point, one by one and you adjusting this post to fit the criteria needed based on the corrections, but since you refused to do so, I will just address it anyway

4. Now initially I reasoned that the peak of the Lifeweb is low 1-A however I believe that 1-B, possibly low 1-A would also make sense. The reasoning for the peak of the Lifeweb being this tier is because it spans not only space and time (Animal Man #86) which would make up the hierarchy of universes,
it has already been proven that there is no hierarchy of universes and also in the scan
"It spans both space and time ... connecting the past and the future, regret and dread....."

This is the most basic form of low 2-C.
but it also contains the imaginal worlds at it's top (Animal Man #89)
there are no mention of imaginal worlds in this scan, like common, this is literally a goodbye post for the last issue of Animal-man.

what is your purpose for using this scan?
means nothing in reference to tier in the context they were said, they were not even called higher and more fundamental and foundational realities what was said was this instead

"You have crossed into the imaginal worlds .. a realm of archetypes .. images suspended in the mirror of some more basic reality"

I am pretty sure those two statements mean completely different things, like yes Deagon and Ant are right in this case, you do take things and exaggerate them
outside of space and time, (Animal Man #82) thus also outside of the hierarchy of universes but still above them.
first this scan is a prove of that there is no hierarchy, if the imaginary worlds were just stated to be above 3-D maps realm,
if space and time consists of just 3-D space according to the scan, where tf is the hierarchy you keep claiming. but based on this the imaginary realm is a realm that is outside space and time and based on the description although different authors, I am willing to bet it is the same as the "the space of all knowing" from issue #50 or another proof that different author works have no business as a composite cosmology
The relationship the Lifeweb has with the imaginal worlds is that it was spun across all the realms. (Animal Man #86) Now the Lifeweb does not stop here, the Lifeweb itself is also stretching into infinity. (Animal Man #80) Meaning the hierarchy of universes and the Imaginal Worlds are just parts of a structure that is stretching into infinity.
there is no structure stretching to infinity,
"the web of life .. waiting, stretching into infinity .. catches me"

here there is no structure or hierarchy in this statement

based on this if the imaginal realms are realms that actually transcends space and time, and not just outside it, it qualifies for a "possibly low 1-C" realm and if the spider queen could spin her web across the imaginal realms, then she also should qualify for low 1-C.

Although arguments can be made that imaginal realms are just archetype realms(i.e. based on context from these scans), just a realm where space and time do not exist and not realms that actually transcend space and time. As it is a realm that helps the shamans travel between worlds
@Deagonx, if you can provide more context to it, it will be appreciated

I very strongly agree with Deagonx, Pain_to12, and LuciferDC099.

Xearsay's arguments seem to have been repeatedly thoroughly debunked, and his stubborn refusal to accept that does not change this fact.

If he can logically refute the arguments of the opposition, he should do so, instead of just relentlessly deny what has happened here, and waste the time of everybody involved, as he has repeatedly done previously if I recall correctly.

Why is Xearsay trying to construe evidence that proves there's no R>F difference in a way in which it "supports" his argument?

"One plane of existence can find itself giving birth to a life form that it’s true home is on a higher plane of existence"

The Spider Queen flat out says here that things brought into existence can find homes in "higher planes of existence". This wouldn't be possible if these "higher" realms had ontological superiority over "lower" realms.

Existing as a whole among wholes in the body of god, stated to be a universe, means nothing

yes it can be of a higher plane and still remain as Even 5-B, especially with all the context around it

Your refusal to accept the things presented to you, has nothing to do with me and frankly not my problem.
What you posted in the first part that should prove High 1-B, proves nothing and only serves to show a universe level cosmology so far.
I am not willing to drag out a thread based on your refusal to accept that you are wrong, so I will move on

Also tell me the said person you consulted that is "knowledgeable about the tiering system" that okayed it and told you this was good enough for High 1-B, when it wont even pass low 2-C,
1. Either you consulted the wrong person
or
2. The person did not really read it and gave it a surface read through

so at least we can tag them here and let them tell us a reason why
Just to address some things.

I will admit my earlier statement about the usage of the word “world” being consistently utilized to reference universes was inaccurate. The word “world” is actually utilized throughout Animal Man to mean many different things depending on the context. Sometimes it’s used to refer to separate levels of reality like the imaginal worlds, in other instances it’s used to refer to space time continuums (Animal Man #24), and other times it’s used to refer to planets. However, just because in one scan utilized the word world in reference to a planet, doesn’t mean that in another scan with it's own separate context, the word world is being used to refer to a planet.

Next thing, the reason the world soul existing as a “whole amongst wholes” in the Physical Universe while also being said to be of a higher plane of existence, is important because it implies that these wholes which the physical universe consist of are operating on higher levels of existence. The reason it implies this is because World Soul which is of a higher level of existence and functions as a whole amongst these other wholes in the physical universe. Making the Physical Universe a structure comprised of various wholes(levels of existence) that are spiraling down. With beings in the interconnection of the universe, dreaming each other according to the Writer.

Also, about the World Soul being born on a lower plane of existence than its native plane. I don’t understand how this is supposed to invalidate the relationship between each level of existence in the Physical Universe being R> F. Especially when we take into account the fact that the World Soul that Annie birthed was the offspring of her and Animal Man. Which is significant because Animal Man after searching inside of himself, would discover that he was the Body of God/The Physical Universe, (Animal Man #89) in the final issue.

Lastly, I never said I consulted with a tiering system expert. So I don't know where you're getting that from.

Didn't read everything yet but agree with Deagon on the hierarchy of universes stuff. OP just seems to be taking the generic concept of a universe being a fractal and combines it with some vague unelaborated dream nonsense to reach the conclusion that the hierarchy is one of R>F layers. The very fact that smaller parts are considered "cells" in the body of God opposes the idea of ontological differences.

Making the Physical Universe a structure comprised of various wholes(levels of existence) that are spiraling down.
You've made a truly enormous leap in logic here. The fact that the World Soul is from a higher level of existence, and is a "whole among wholes" in the Physical Universe doesn't indicate that the term "wholes" is referring to levels of existence. The fact that one of these wholes is from a higher level of existence doesn't mean wholes are higher levels of existence. There's literally just no basis for saying that.

With beings in the interconnection of the universe, dreaming each other according to the Writer
The writer never said this. At one point during a monologue the Writer asks "it makes you wonder, who's dreaming who?" That is a question, not an answer. There's no reason to interpret it as him saying "beings dream each other."

Also, about the World Soul being born on a lower plane of existence than its native plane. I don’t understand how this is supposed to invalidate the relationship between each level of existence in the Physical Universe being R> F
Mostly because the idea of a "real" thing being born in a "fictional" universe is truly nonsensical. It fundamentally violates the notion that the world being inhabited is fictional.

Further, there is no evidence of various "levels of existence" in the Physical Universe.

I will admit my earlier statement about the usage of the word “world” being consistently utilized to reference universes was inaccurate. The word “world” is actually utilized throughout Animal Man to mean many different things depending on the context. Sometimes it’s used to refer to separate levels of reality like the imaginal worlds, in other instances it’s used to refer to space time continuums (Animal Man #24), and other times it’s used to refer to planets. However, just because in one scan utilized the word world in reference to a planet, doesn’t mean that in another scan with it's own separate context, the word world is being used to refer to a planet.
The thing is, in that context, universe is vastly different from worlds and the universe was meant to be a bigger system than world,
Next thing, the reason the world soul existing as a “whole amongst wholes” in the Physical Universe while also being said to be of a higher plane of existence, is important because it implies that these wholes which the physical universe consist of are operating on higher levels of existence. The reason it implies this is because World Soul which is of a higher level of existence and functions as a whole amongst these other wholes in the physical universe. Making the Physical Universe a structure comprised of various wholes(levels of existence) that are spiraling down. With beings in the interconnection of the universe, dreaming each other according to the Writer.
This is just straight up BS
I apologize for the tone, but I don’t mean it as an insult, it is actually utterly a post from misconstructed evidence and just straight up not been able to understand.
Also, about the World Soul being born on a lower plane of existence than its native plane. I don’t understand how this is supposed to invalidate the relationship between each level of existence in the Physical Universe being R> F. Especially when we take into account the fact that the World Soul that Annie birthed was the offspring of her and Animal Man.
prove of that there is no hierarchy, if the imaginary worlds were just stated to be above 3-D maps realm,
if space and time consists of just 3-D space according to the scan, where tf is the hierarchy you keep claiming.
Which is significant because Animal Man after searching inside of himself, would discover that he was the Body of God/The Physical Universe, (Animal Man #89) in the final issue.
Did you do this entire thing of misconstructing statements to fit your own narrative on purpose??? Like tbh Deagon was right when he was ranting some days back.

He did not discover that he was the body of god, rather what he said was

“Someone once told me that coal and diamond are made up of the same substance, I know what she meant, that humans and the divine are made up of the same substance”

Which now bring us to the part where they said, everything is a cell inside the body of god. Yes all humans are what make up the body of god according to that quote.

Last edited:
That’s enough derailing and beating dead horses
This is the post that needs addressing now
Now Initially, my goal was to tackle this point, one by one and you adjusting this post to fit the criteria needed based on the corrections, but since you refused to do so, I will just address it anyway

it has already been proven that there is no hierarchy of universes and also in the scan
"It spans both space and time ... connecting the past and the future, regret and dread....."

This is the most basic form of low 2-C.

there are no mention of imaginal worlds in this scan, like common, this is literally a goodbye post for the last issue of Animal-man.

what is your purpose for using this scan?

means nothing in reference to tier in the context they were said, they were not even called higher and more fundamental and foundational realities what was said was this instead

"You have crossed into the imaginal worlds .. a realm of archetypes .. images suspended in the mirror of some more basic reality"

I am pretty sure those two statements mean completely different things, like yes Deagon and Ant are right in this case, you do take things and exaggerate them

first this scan is a prove of that there is no hierarchy, if the imaginary worlds were just stated to be above 3-D maps realm,
if space and time consists of just 3-D space according to the scan, where tf is the hierarchy you keep claiming. but based on this the imaginary realm is a realm that is outside space and time and based on the description although different authors, I am willing to bet it is the same as the "the space of all knowing" from issue #50 or another proof that different author works have no business as a composite cosmology

there is no structure stretching to infinity,
"the web of life .. waiting, stretching into infinity .. catches me"

here there is no structure or hierarchy in this statement

based on this if the imaginal realms are realms that actually transcends space and time, and not just outside it, it qualifies for a "possibly low 1-C" realm and if the spider queen could spin her web across the imaginal realms, then she also should qualify for low 1-C.

Although arguments can be made that imaginal realms are just archetype realms(i.e. based on context from these scans), just a realm where space and time do not exist and not realms that actually transcend space and time. As it is a realm that helps the shamans travel between worlds
@Deagonx, if you can provide more context to it, it will be appreciated

Did you do this entire thing of misconstructing statements to fit your own narrative on purpose?
That seems to be a valid question in this case, given that Xearsay has repeatedly done these kind of extreme exaggerations in different discussion threads if I remember correctly.

Also, about the World Soul being born on a lower plane of existence than its native plane. I don’t understand how this is supposed to invalidate the relationship between each level of existence in the Physical Universe being R> F.
It invalidates it because fictional things cannot contain real things unless the narrative supports that notion, which it doesn't. Otherwise it's a completely ludicrous suggestion

This is just straight up BS
I apologize for the tone, but I don’t mean it as an insult, it is actually utterly a post from misconstructed evidence and just straight up not been able to understand.
I already know that in the context of the scan the “physical universe” is being treated as something larger and different from our world. What I’m saying is that we have no proof that because it’s called our “world” that it’s referring to a planet. And neither do we have proof that because the system of wholes is called the “physical universe” that it’s referring to a 3-A or low 2-C structure. The last time I questioned you on this, you just claimed, “I’m not going the roundabout with you.”

Did you do this entire thing of misconstructing statements to fit your own narrative on purpose??? Like tbh Deagon was right when he was ranting some days back.

He did not discover that he was the body of god, rather what he said was

“Someone once told me that coal and diamond are made up of the same substance, I know what she meant, that humans and the divine are made up of the same substance”

Which now bring us to the part where they said, everything is a cell inside the body of god. Yes all humans are made up of the body of god according to that quote.
How does humans and God being made up of the same substance = all humans are made up of God?

I already know that in the context of the scan the “physical universe” is being treated as something larger and different from our world. What I’m saying is that we have no proof that because it’s called our “world” that it’s referring to a planet. And neither do we have proof that because the system of wholes is called the “physical universe” that it’s referring to a 3-A or low 2-C structure. The last time I questioned you on this, you just claimed, “I’m not going the roundabout with you.”

How does humans and God being made up of the same substance = all humans are made up of God?
There is no 1-B hierarchy, address my post above talking about your number 4 point

I already know that in the context of the scan the “physical universe” is being treated as something larger and different from our world.
There's no evidence of this.

we have no proof that because it’s called our “world” that it’s referring to a planet
We have no proof its a level of existence either. What's your point?

And neither do we have proof that because the system of wholes is called the “physical universe” that it’s referring to a 3-A or low 2-C structure.
Except for the name "Physical Universe."

You can go on all day about us not having evidence, but you don't have evidence either. You are the one making the CRT. You should be able to prove these things.

There is no 1-B hierarchy, address my post above talking about your number 4 point
There is no 3-A physical universe, address my previous post.

I will like to change this
We have proof that the physical universe is indeed only 3-A

Here is a proof that the universe consists of only 3-D space

So in fact we have proof but he does not have proof only his own misinterpretation of the scans
No where does it say the universe consist of only three dimensional space in that scan. The scan doesn’t even talk about the physical universe. The scan talks about the cosmology presented in shamanism being made up of three worlds. With the second to lowest world being 3 dimensional. This is yet another example of the word “world” being used to to refer to more than just a planet. And since you’re associating this scan with the physical universe which describes our world as like a cell in it’s system of wholes, you’d be implying that the word world was used to refer to 3-D reality. Meaning you literally just refuted yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back