• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics - Animal Man Cosmology Determination

Status
Not open for further replies.
No where does it say the universe consist of only three dimensional space in that scan.
When is the word "only" literally ever used in a situation like that? It's besides the point. The universe is described as 3-D.

And since you’re associating this scan with the physical universe which describes our world as like a cell in it’s system of wholes, you’d be implying that the word world was used to refer to 3-D reality. Meaning you literally just refuted yourself.
This is laughable. He referenced the scan because it addressed the universe as three-dimensional. That does not magically alter the meaning of the word "world" in an unrelated scan, which is directly contrasted against the physical universe.

There is no 3-A physical universe, address my previous post.
Your previous post is incoherent and has no bearings on what we should do next.

But to answer your question that you purposely rephrased to not mean what I said

“Someone once told me that coal and diamond are made up of the same substance, I know what she meant, that humans and the divine are made up of the same substance”

Yes God(the universe) and humans are made up of the same substance and everything is a fractal which I already explained to you over and over again.

You claim something, send a scan, the scan contradicts you.

No where does it say the universe consist of only three dimensional space in that scan. The scan doesn’t even talk about the physical universe. The scan talks about the cosmology presented in shamanism being made up of three worlds. With the second to lowest world being 3 dimensional. This is yet another example of the word “world” being used to to refer to more than just a planet. And since you’re associating this scan with the physical universe which describes our world as like a cell in it’s system of wholes, you’d be implying that the word world was used to refer to 3-D reality. Meaning you literally just refuted yourself.
It must be bliss

“The shamanic universe is a hierarchy of three worlds”

“The one below is the one chartered by quantum physics, above that is the three-dimensional world of man’s existence, at the top, is a world that transcends man’s existence”

1. Literally said the universe. Enough of your misinterpretations

2. What I want to bring your attention too is the phrase “at the top” at the top means the top, like peak and nothing above.
“at the top” is vastly different from “above that”

3. Statement of the universe has three hierarchies, then the mention of them and then a statement of “at the top”

Oh btw, These three worlds don’t have ontological difference, as one of them is hell and one is heaven and you can access both realms to save people depending on where their soul is going.

So please would you like to continue and stop derailing and actually answer my post about point 4 above or we can just forget the thread and ask it to be closed, as clearly you just wish to drag things unnecessarily and will not admit you are wrong in this case even with all the evidence provided to you and explanations.

Your previous post is incoherent and has no bearings on what we should do next.

But to answer your question that you purposely rephrased to not mean what I said

“Someone once told me that coal and diamond are made up of the same substance, I know what she meant, that humans and the divine are made up of the same substance”

Yes God(the universe) and humans are made up of the same substance and everything is a fractal which I already explained to you over and over again.

You claim something, send a scan, the scan contradicts you.
This doesn’t answer my question. I asked you how the scan talking about humans and God being made up of the same substance = your previous statement “all humans are made up of God.” So are you gonna answer this question or are you gonna pretend like you never said this?

It must be bliss

“The shamanic universe is a hierarchy of three worlds”

“The one below is the one chartered by quantum physics, above that is the three-dimensional world of man’s existence, at the top, is a world that transcends man’s existence”

1. Literally said the universe. Enough of your misinterpretations

2. What I want to bring your attention too is the phrase “at the top” at the top means the top, like peak and nothing above.
“at the top” is vastly different from “above that”

3. Statement of the universe has three hierarchies, then the mention of them and then a statement of “at the top”

Oh btw, These three worlds don’t have ontological difference, as one of them is hell and one is heaven and you can access both realms to save people depending on where their soul is going.
First of all, you’re completely ignoring the context. The scan said the “shamanic” universe, which is referring to the religion of shamanism. It’s like saying the Christian universe or the Hindu universe, which is another way of addressing those religions. Meaning Dr. Varma is not referring to the universe that he exists in, he’s referring to a religion.

Second, my main point was that by connecting this scan which describes our world as 3-D, to the one which describes our world as a cell in a system of wholes that constitute the physical universe, you’d be implying that “world” was referring to a 3-D reality. Which contradicts your previous claim that it was referring to a planet.

I asked you how the scan talking about humans and God being made up of the same substance = your previous statement “all humans are made up of God.” So are you gonna answer this question or are you gonna pretend like you never said this?
This seem extremely ironic coming from someone that has now dodged not one, but two different posts completely debunking his CRT.

Regardless, he never said humans are "made up of God." He said all humans are made up of the body of God, which is the same conclusion that Buddy reached and was why he quoted the bit about coal and diamond.

It’s like saying the Christian universe or the Hindu universe, which is another way of addressing those religions
No one ever says this. This interpretation is an extremely bizarre way of denying what's on the scan. I've never heard someone say "the Christian Universe" to refer to the religion of Christianity, and I would be very surprised if you were able to produce any source that refers to it as such.

Second, my main point was that by connecting this scan which describes our world as 3-D, to the one which describes our world as a cell in a system of wholes that constitute the physical universe, you’d be implying that “world” was referring to a 3-D reality. Which contradicts your previous claim that it was referring to a planet.
No, it does not contradict his claim at all. The two scans use the word "world" differently. There is nothing contradictory about using one scan to inform another, despite the fact that they use a generic term in different contexts. This is a rather desperate attempt at a rebuttal.

This doesn’t answer my question. I asked you how the scan talking about humans and God being made up of the same substance = your previous statement “all humans are made up of God.” So are you gonna answer this question or are you gonna pretend like you never said this?
Not only did you take my words wrong and misinterpreted them, you decided to ignore what I said again
Anyway.
I already answered it read my previous post again.
First of all, you’re completely ignoring the context. The scan said the “shamanic” universe, which is referring to the religion of shamanism. It’s like saying the Christian universe or the Hindu universe, which is another way of addressing those religions. Meaning Dr. Varma is not referring to the universe that he exists in, he’s referring to a religion.
This is dumb nothing more, DeagonX already addressed this
Bro take a rest at this point.
Different context.

Henceforth if it is not a post addressing my points from post 4, I will not reply, as it is derailing

This is starting to get ridiculous. I am starting to think that my consideration of a topic ban for Xearsay might be warranted after all, as he does not seem to argue in good faith at all, and we cannot just repeat the same song and dance over and over in thread after thread, year in and year out, with him, but I suppose that I might have to spend several hours that I do not have available defending myself from attack posts due to mentioning this.

Last edited:
I think it’s should be more of a topic ban than a thread ban, it’s the topic of “Animal man cosmology upgrade” instead of a thread ban for him.
As that is still better.

Just like we have topic bans and certain upgrade or downgrade bans for certain verses, we can do that here too.

Not only did you take my words wrong and misinterpreted them, you decided to ignore what I said again
Anyway.
I already answered it read my previous post again.
I didn’t misinterpret your words. You edited your comment today and changed what you said. Here’s what you originally said that I quoted and responded to.

“Yes all humans are made up of the body of god according to that quote.”

Vs what’s said now.

“Yes all humans are what make up the body of god according to that quote.”

How are you gonna edit your comment to change what you originally said and then accuse me of misinterpreting it? I digress, how does humans and God being made up of the same substance = all humans are what make up the body of God?

This is dumb nothing more, DeagonX already addressed this
I’m not going to argue with two people simultaneously. If you want to use his arguments, go ahead. Just don’t expect me to argue with both of you at the same time.

Bro take a rest at this point.
Different context.
So let me get this straight. Within the scan talking about the physical universe, your proof of the word “world” being in reference to a planet is because you believe the physical universe is 3-D. And your proof of the physical universe being 3-D is a another scan that doesn’t describe the physical universe as 3-D but instead describes our world as 3-D. But now you’re claiming the context is different between the scans? If the context is different then why are you connecting the two scans together?

This is starting to get ridiculous. I am starting to think that my consideration of a topic ban for Xearsay might be warranted after all, as he does not seem to argue in good faith at all, and we cannot just repeat the same song and dance over and over in thread after thread, year in and year out, with him, but I suppose that I might have to spend several hours that I do not have available defending myself from attack posts due to mentioning this.
? I’m trying to be as reasonable as possible here. Hell I even acknowledged in this thread multiple times that certain parts of my original post weren’t totally accurate. However I don’t know how you expect me to reason with someone who is literally calling my arguments “bull shit” and “dumb” without actually offering much of an explanation.

I’m not going to argue with two people simultaneously. If you want to use his arguments, go ahead. Just don’t expect me to argue with both of you at the same time.
Lol. This is a shallow excuse for avoiding arguments that have debunked you.

Within the scan talking about the physical universe, your proof of the word “world” being in reference to a planet is because you believe the physical universe is 3-D. And your proof of the physical universe being 3-D is a another scan that doesn’t describe the physical universe as 3-D but instead describes our world as 3-D. But now you’re claiming the context is different between the scans? If the context is different then why are you connecting the two scans together?
He's referring to the context of the use of the term "world" not the greater background of what the scans are discussing. This is not remotely complicated.

I’m trying to be as reasonable as possible here
Reasonable people change their minds after being thoroughly debunked.

However I don’t know how you expect me to reason with someone who is literally calling my arguments “bull shit” and “dumb” without actually offering much of an explanation.
"Without offering much of an explanation?" Ridiculous. You have downright dodged giant posts debunking yours in order to persist in smaller arguments you feel more comfortable with because the ones you are avoiding have blown up your reasoning.

? I’m trying to be as reasonable as possible here. Hell I even acknowledged in this thread multiple times that certain parts of my original post weren’t totally accurate. However I don’t know how you expect me to reason with someone who is literally calling my arguments “bull shit” and “dumb” without actually offering much of an explanation.
I already explained literally why the argument was BS, why would I call your argument BS without explaining??
And you equating shamanic universe to religion is actually a dumb argument and Deagon addresses that
If the context is different then why are you connecting the two scans together?
Tag where and when I connected the two scans together, I’d like to see the place

Great I’m done arguing with you since it’s derailing anyway
You edited your comment today and changed what you said. Here’s what you originally said that I quoted and responded to.

“Yes all humans are made up of the body of god according to that quote.”

Vs what’s said now.

“Yes all humans are what make up the body of god according to that quote.”

How are you gonna edit your comment to change what you originally said and then accuse me of misinterpreting it?
I edited the comment since I feel like you love to misinterpret everything and everyone. So I made it easier for you to get what I mean.
I digress, how does humans and God being made up of the same substance = all humans are what make up the body of God?
This physical universe, the very body of god, is a system of whole consisting of smaller and smaller whole spiraling down until our world, our individual mind are but a single cell in the body of god”

Literally said in the scans, I’m honestly tired at this point.

When you are supposed to connect two scans you won’t and when you are not supposed to connect two scans you will.

We have a scan saying humans and god are made up of the same substance and another scan that says humans are smaller wholes in gods body.

Like literally they are supporting each other, this is not rocket science and really very easy to understand that they are supporting each other.

I feel like you are doing this on purpose at this point, cause there is no way in hell, you will tell me that these two statements are not supporting each other and essentially mean almost same thjng
This physical universe, the very body of god, is a system of whole consisting of smaller and smaller whole spiraling down until our world, our individual mind are but a single cell in the body of god
Someone once told me that coal and diamond are made up of the same substance, I know what she meant, that humans and the divine are made up of the same substance

And somehow you are here claiming that I am ignoring you, no I’m not ignoring you I believe you are feigning ignorance on purpose to drag this thread out and I don’t wish to entertain that

What tier do you think seems reasonable to apply here, Pain_to12? Does Deagonx's assessment seem reasonable?

Also, everybody should preferably avoid using "lol" as a sign of disrespect. It is rather rude.

The Many Worlds theory scan should theoretically get the verse to 2-A, possibly Low 1-C depending on if these timelines are truly infinite, but as Pain_to12 said, no profile scales to the entire cosmology and the supposed R>F transcendence has been debunked thoroughly. Buddy created a single universe and can receive credit for that feat.

Based on what I’ve seen in the OP and in the course of the thread I can write up a post about what I think the cosmology is, but yeah there is no proof of R>F in the verse. But based on the statement, the world of dreams can be low 1-C

The page was already unlocked.

Finished. Let me know if I made the changes correctly. If it all looks correct, I believe we're all finished up here.

Would you be willing and able to properly help out as well, Pain_to12?
If I can know the right justification to Be used, I believe I can help.

Especially the scans of where Buddy created a universe, I believe DeagonX has it.

He should send then I can write up a justification and edit the profiles properly

I already explained literally why the argument was BS, why would I call your argument BS without explaining??
And you equating shamanic universe to religion is actually a dumb argument and Deagon addresses that
You quite literally were refusing to offer an explanation for the universe being a 3-A structure until you posted a scan later on in this thread. And that scan didn’t even support your point. The scan equated our world with something 3-D, and not the universe like you claimed.

As I’ll quote the scan, “Above that is three dimensional world of mans existence.”

How is equating shamanic universe to religion dumb? You do realize the word shamanic is just a reference to beliefs associated with shamanism right? And shamanism is a religion. Also like I said before, I’m not going to argue with both of you simultaneously.
Tag where and when I connected the two scans together, I’d like to see the place
I’ll quote the part of your comment where you connected the two scans

You: “I will like to change this
We have proof that the physical universe is indeed only 3-A

Here is a proof that the universe consists of only 3-D space

Also if you weren’t using this scan to prove the physical universe is 3-D then where’s your proof that the physical universe is a 3-A structure?

I edited the comment since I feel like you love to misinterpret everything and everyone. So I made it easier for you to get what I mean.
I didn’t ask you why you edited your comment. I said “how are you gonna edit your comment to change what you originally said and then accuse me of misinterpreting it?” Which is a pretty weird thing to do. You could have just explained what you truly meant instead of trying to play pointless games.

This physical universe, the very body of god, is a system of whole consisting of smaller and smaller whole spiraling down until our world, our individual mind are but a single cell in the body of god”

Literally said in the scans, I’m honestly tired at this point.

When you are supposed to connect two scans you won’t and when you are not supposed to connect two scans you will.

We have a scan saying humans and god are made up of the same substance and another scan that says humans are smaller wholes in gods body.

Like literally they are supporting each other, this is not rocket science and really very easy to understand that they are supporting each other.

I feel like you are doing this on purpose at this point, cause there is no way in hell, you will tell me that these two statements are not supporting each other and essentially mean almost same thjng

And somehow you are here claiming that I am ignoring you, no I’m not ignoring you I believe you are feigning ignorance on purpose to drag this thread out and I don’t wish to entertain that
Where does it say humans are the smaller wholes in the physical universe????? Can you at least post the scan?

Last edited:
How is equating shamanic universe to religion dumb? You do realize the word shamanic is just a reference to beliefs associated with shamanism right? And shamanism is a religion.
It's dumb because no one says "the _____ Universe" to refer to a religion. No one says "The Islamic Universe" to refer to Islam.

You literally made it up on the spot.

I’ll quote the part of your comment where you connected the two scans
He never connected the two scans. The "3-D" scan tells us that the universe is 3-D. That doesn't connect it to the other scan.

And even if it did, your ridiculous argument that this somehow demands that both scans use the same iteration of the term "world" would still be completely unfounded.

Where in that quote does it say humans are the smaller wholes in the physical universe?????
It doesn't. It is the conclusion Buddy draws during his quote about coal and diamonds, right before referring to himself as the Body of God. It does, however, say that human minds and worlds are cells in that quote.

Thank you for helping out with applying proper editing, Pain_to12.

It's dumb because no one says "the _____ Universe" to refer to a religion. No one says "The Islamic Universe" to refer to Islam.

You literally made it up on the spot.
That literally wasn’t the point. The point was that the scan is referring to the cosmology of shamanism and not the irl universe

He never connected the two scans. The "3-D" scan tells us that the universe is 3-D. That doesn't connect it to the other scan.

And even if it did, your ridiculous argument that this somehow demands that both scans use the same iteration of the term "world" would still be completely unfounded.
The 3-D scan calls our world 3-D. It never calls our universe a 3-D structure. Like, I don’t understand why you can’t get this through your head.

It doesn't. It is the conclusion Buddy draws during his quote about coal and diamonds, right before referring to himself as the Body of God. It does, however, say that human minds and worlds are cells in that quote.
In the scan about coal and diamonds, Buddy draws the conclusion that the divine and humans are made up of the same substance. No where does Buddy state that humans are the wholes within the system making up the Body of God like what Pain said. Also the interpretation of humans being the wholes wouldn’t even make sense to begin with as the wholes within the system are literally treated as constituting larger wholes. And unless you think smaller humans in DC make up larger humans, which then go on to make up larger humans, then idk what to tell you.

That literally wasn’t the point.
Okay? Then you shouldn't have said that. These were your words: It’s like saying the Christian universe or the Hindu universe.

That is not a thing that anyone does.

The 3-D scan calls our world 3-D. It never calls our universe a 3-D structure. Like, I don’t understand why you can’t get this through your head.
First, you literally argued on this same page that "the term world is consistently used to refer to planes of existence." Which means your opinion was that "man's world" refers to "man's plane of existence" which is the universe. Now you are backtracking that again?

He referred to the world we live in as 3-D. It does not need to be phrased in the exact way you demand in order for it to be evidence of the cosmology.

Also the interpretation of humans being the wholes wouldn’t even make sense to begin with as the wholes within the system are literally treated as constituting larger wholes. And unless you think smaller humans in DC make up larger humans, which then go on to make up larger humans, then idk what to tell you.
The scan literally includes "our individual minds" as part of this system, which means if we were to enforce this absurd interpretation, canonically human minds make up larger human minds which then go on to make up larger human minds.

In other words, this hard literal interpretation is unfounded regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back