• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Animated Movies Darkseid Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
For now lets just give them Hypersonic+ speed due to Cyborg Superman catching up to and redirecting a ICBM, which travels at least 6 km/s. The MHS+ stuff can be added later. The tier will just be 8-A for the High Tiers and Low 7-C for the Top Tiers based on Superman's casual 8-A+ durability feat (1.115x lower than Baseline Low 7-C) and his weakened 8-B durability feat (1.66x lower than baseline 8-A).

For being notably more powerful than Superman. Superman/Doomsday will also be Low 7-C. I think the High Tiers should be 8-A, with WW/Aquaman having Low 7-C weapons.

Qawsedf234 said:
So for Darkseid it would be
Attack Potency: Small Town level via powerscaling (Able to heavily damage and knock out Superman who no-selled this explosio)

Speed: At least Hypersonic+ (Able to keep up with Superman, who is faster than Cyborg Superman who caught up to a ICBM midflight and redirected it into outer space)

Lifting Strength: Likely Class K (Stronger than Superman who can lift a giant stone ring)
Looks good, is this final? Or should we wait for results on Flash?

Looks pretty nice. So if i understand correctly :

- Darkseid : 7-C

- Superman (normal)/Doomsday : Low 7-C

- Weakened Sup : 8-B

- WW, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Shazam : 8-A, Low 7-C via weapons

Speed : Hypersonic+ excpet for Flash.

Am i right ?

Darkseid would just be Low 7-C. If he was 7-C then he'd be about 6 times stronger than Superman which isn't really backed by anything.

Also I made a gif for the Cyborg Superman feat so remember to link that in the speed section.

Cool, so should we contact Antvasima and tell him the final results?

Wouldn't hurt.

Shouldn't Darkseid be At least Low 7-C since he's clearly vastly stronger than Superman ? Though 7-C seems also good.

His Low 7-C for powerscaling from a borderline 8-A+ feat. For now there's no resonable way that makes him 7-C. Even if we go with 3 Kiloton scaling, he'd still be Low 7-C.

Sorry i meant "Though Low 7-C seems good". Ok then. I guess this is finale right ? Or do we need to wait for Flash's speed ?

If the Flash calc gets accepted (and there's no changes) I'll just update the profile later since everyone here is in favor of it.

Does the At least Hypersonic+ corresponds to Flash to ?

Yes. The Flash would be "At least Hypersonic+, FTL when going all out".

OK. Then i guess this thread will be closed nad new profiles added while Darkseid will be edited. Again sorry for the mistakes.

No problem, hopefully we all can work together like this again in the future, thanks everyone for your contributions. Hope you guys don't mind helping me out in the future if I ever need help with these profiles.

Honestly i don't and i think it will be a good thing we can work that way.

Qawsedf234 There was a Superman profile for the Animated Movies ? Didn't know that.

There was but it was deleted due to inconsistencies and improper formatting

You can, but I'd wait for Ant to undelete the old profile first so you don't have to start from scratch.

Antvasima said:
I have restored it.
Thank you, I have a small request, can you change the name of the page from Superman (DC Animated Movie Universe) to Superman (DC Animated Movies) I can't seem to do it.

Qawsedf234 said:
For now lets just give them Hypersonic+ speed due to Cyborg Superman catching up to and redirecting a ICBM, which travels at least 6 km/s. The MHS+ stuff can be added later. The tier will just be 8-A for the High Tiers and Low 7-C for the Top Tiers based on Superman's casual 8-A+ durability feat (1.115x lower than Baseline Low 7-C) and his weakened 8-B durability feat (1.66x lower than baseline 8-A).
What about Superman's AP? He has shown Low 7-C durability, so should I edit it and say that he can harm those who can hurt him?

It's durability scaling. A can harm B who's 7-C, so A is 7-C in AP and durability. Since B can harm A they also have 7-C AP. In this case it's Superman durability scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back