• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Animated Movies Darkseid Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qawsedf234 said:
I made a calc for the Flashpoint explosion feat here. The low end is just over 3 kilotons, which is consistent with the Robin nuke statement and possible JLvTT scaling.
There seems to be a bit of a problem, if you look closely, the explosion is not above the city, but above the forest away from the city. This is confirmed when WW litterally took him to the forest and the light given out from the explosion is also seen visible on this forest.

That is true. Dunno how else to calculate its size besides maybe trying to get cloud thickness or going by Zoom's statement that the explosives could destroy the city.

I guess maybe use the size of the trees below it? Also, if we go by Zoom's statement, only if all 6 of them blew up would it destroy the city. So City Level AP / 6 and you get the AP of one of the bombs.

Yeah, i think the combined explosion would have destroyed the city and maybe would have caused higher damages but i don't think one bomb would have been enough. Though it's still difficult to know based on the image because the explosion seems to be as big as Keystone is.

I will have to unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message when you have reached a conclusion.

RanaProGamer said:
So guys, I was thinking, should we make a page for this verse? For the time being its only in Category. When do you guys suggest we make it?
I think a page for the DCAMU makes perfect sense, but let's wait untill we create a page for Supes with stats based on calcs. He's the core of DC, after all.

Okay so DMUA accepted my recalc of the feat. The accepted end is:

• 3.7521094e+12 joules or 8-A+
Which is around why we originally thought they were at anyways. I'll see if I can work on the crater feat.

The Flashpoint Paradox explosion. 6 of those bombs at once would be equal to like 5 kilotons, which supports them being able to destroy a city.

Qawsedf234 said:
Okay so DMUA accepted my recalc of the feat. The accepted end is:
  • 3.7521094e+12 joules or 8-A+
Which is around why we originally thought they were at anyways. I'll see if I can work on the crater feat.
So would this make Darkseid 8-A+ or Low 7-C?

We need to get the other stuff calculated so we can get everything sorted out. So far we have:

• Darkseid's explosive wave (High 8-C+)
  • Superman casually tanking the explosion (8-A+)
  • Amped Weather Wizard surviving a point blank 3 kiloton nuke (Low 7-C)

Qawsedf234 said:
We need to get the other stuff calculated so we can get everything sorted out. So far we have:
  • Darkseid's explosive wave (High 8-C+)
  • Superman casually tanking the explosion (8-A+)
  • Amped Weather Wizard surviving a point blank 3 kiloton nuke (Low 7-C)
Didn't you do a calc for shaking Metropolis, and got 8-A as a result? Did that get accepted yet?

I did, but when rewatching the feat I didn't even notice any shaking. Just a large air pressure wave. So I don't think it can be used.

So here's my Flash calc idea idea. Distance is a weird one. The only way I can think of is to use the ice balls to get distance since they're on the same plane as the lightning

• Image here
  • 26.5 * (544/49) = 294.2 cm
  • 26.5 * (659/49) = 356.3979 cm
Lightning speed average here is 440,000 m/s

• 2.942 / 440,000 = 0.00000668636 seconds
  • 3.563979 / 440,000 = 0.00000809995 seconds
So Flash's dialed up speed would be

• 5 m/s / 0.00000668636 = 747,791 m/s or mach 2180 or MHS+
  • 5 m/s / 0.00000809995 = 617,287.761 m/s or mach 1799.672 or MHS+

So wich one (High 8-C, 8-A or Low 7-C) is gonna be used ?

Is the Flash's speed calc official or is it just an idea ?

Going by consistency I would say that 8-A is the best option for the High and Top Tiers. For speed Superman/Co. would be MHS+ and Flash/Zoom will be "MHS+, FTL when going all out".

Yeah. I wish they could scale higher but I just can't remember the Flash damaging anyone higher.

If the Flash calc is accepted, yeah. But I/someone needs to make a blog first. I would do it but I"m a bit busy at the moment. So some else is free to make one.

Massively Hypersonic + for both is rather accurate i guess.

Don't know if it can be useful for the tier but Zoom easily overpowered and killed a group of Amazons when he saved Lois Lane, allowing himself to get filmed so he could lure Barry there and fight him. It's a good feat to me (especially since i'm planning to make a profile for him).

Also what would be Barry's Regenerationn ? Mid-Low ?

ArkhamDC06 said:
Don't know if oit can be useful for the tier but Zoom easily overpowered and killed a group of Amazons when he saved Lois Lane, allowing himself to get filmed so he could lure Barry there and fight him. It's a good feat to me (especially since i'm planning to make a profile for him).
Also what would be Barry's Regenerationn ? Mid-Low ?
Mid-Low seems fine

At least 9-A is just the best they can currently be placed at. And yeah Mid-Low.

Ok then. Then i guess we'll have to wait to see if Flash's calc gets accepted. Also, making a page for the DCAMU is a good thing.

Did you make the blog? I'm not going to be able to for a couple hours. So it'd probably be faster for someone else to just copy paste it and post it in the evaluation thread.

No, i'm actually working on personal stuff to on my side to. Besides, since i made such mistakes with Darkseid, it would be better if someone else (meaning more gifted with it and less suceptible to make such a mistake) does it.

Maybe Rana can do it since he's the one who created this thread in the beginning if he can ?

I didn't read the message and I published the blog already, but go ahead, I'm sure yours will be better than mine.

Quick question, should we make a weapon's profile for the Mother Boxes? It was stated by Cyborg as being able to terraform a planet so High 6-A?

Hellbeast1 said:
We're the boxes doing that in War?
Honestly unless we have a timeframe I'm unsure
They weren't activated due to being displaced by the League, Cyborg said that Darkseid would come to Earth to first turn every human into Parademons, and then terraform later on to avoid losing humans that he can turn into his soldiers.

Not sure either but if someone thinks we can and it's good, then i guess it's possible to create a profile.

Aside from that, where are with the Flash speed thing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back