• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Animated Movies Darkseid Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question for a possible editing. Felix Faust is currently "At least 8-A, likely higher", the higher part being because he fought the JL in the past (stated by WW at the beginning of JL Dark). Can he be put to "At least 8-A, likely Low 7-C" (since Sup was a member at the time and Faust is stronger than Base Zatanna who can restrain Sup with some difficulties) or should he stay like that ?

Quick question, would Terra being able to bring down the entire headquarters of Brother Blood would be 8-C or 8-B?

btw, if I make a verse page for the DC Animated Movies Character, should I call it DC Animated Movies or DC Animated Movie Universe?

For Terra, i think "At least 8-C" or "High 8-C" can be good if we're not sure about the size.

For the page, i think DC Animated Movies can be good.

Well hey look at that, the Flash calc was accepted. So now people can be MHS+. Before anyone updates anything though, lets make sure the following is met.

• We shouldn't scale literally everyone to Flash. He doesn't go MHS+ every time (as shown by the feat itself). So while it makes sense for a serious Superman or Darkseid to scale, we shouldn't scale someone like Batman or Zatanna to him
  • Before we upgrade anything let me make a gif of the feat first.

Good. I don't think there is somebody else who can scale. Maybe Zatanna should have reflexes like this since she restrained Superman a second before he hit Batman during Destiny's attack.

Also, shouldn't Superman have a new picture for his profile (as Superman i mean) ?

Yeah. Well we haven't really ironed that out yet really. But they're Tier 8 if nothing else. But presumably 8-A but much lower than Superman/Darkseid/Doomsday.

8-A. Wonder Woman is probably the strongest non-haxed High Tier and she still failed to do anything more than make Superman grunt.

Is some experienced member or staff willing to update the common top tabber for all the Superman profiles in that case?

Seems like we're just about done here, we may discuss the profiles for Teen Titans and then close this thread.

Okay. Is somebody willing to handle the tabbers?

Added it to the DCAMU profile but I can't to the other profiles due to most of them being locked.

I added some of the profiles to.

About the Teen Titans, i'm working on Raven's profile but i have doubts about her normal level of power while she is 5-B at full power to me (since she's able to seal Trigon, did it twice and without that much difficulties the second time).

Raven's tier is always a bit weird since her power always fluxes. Either make two different keys or go something like "Varies. X usually, 5-B at her peak (Sealed Trigon)"

That's what i thought. The varies things seems more accurate since, unlike the animated series, this Raven doesn't have a real "second form" (she can use her domenic form at will). The usual tier part is difficult to estimate though. Maybe comparable to Starfire ?

Also, for the other Titans, all of them (aside Robin of course) can be considered as tier 8 but what would the tier for each one of them to you ?

@Qawsedf234

If you write a list of the exact page titles for all of the Superman pages that you need temporarily unlocked, my automated script can handle it.

Superman (Post-Crisis)

Superman (Original)

Superman (Pre-Crisis)

Superman (Post-Flashpoint)

Superman (All Star)

Superman (Kingdom Come)

Superman (Strange Visitor)

Also, for the other Titans, all of them (aside Robin of course) can be considered as tier 8 but what would the tier for each one of them to you ?

I would need to rewatch their stuff, but to my memory they were all pretty beneath both Superman and Wonder Woman.

I have unlocked the profiles. Tell me here when you are done.

Qawsedf234 Of crouse they are. Aside from Raven the only member who can be considered as roughly comparable to them is likely Starfire and even she is far weaker. However, Terra is surely tier 8 with her powers. They might be low tier 8.

ArkhamDC06 said:
Qawsedf234 Of crouse they are. Aside from Raven the only member who can be considered as roughly comparable to them is likely Starfire and even she is far weaker. However, Terra is surely tier 8 with her powers. They might be low tier 8.
Terra would be High 8-C for bringing down the Hive HQ? Also I think that Raven should have 2 keys, suppressed and demonic form, Terra even beat supressed Raven.

Thank you for the help. I will close them again then.

Also, I think Raven sealing away Trigon is not 5-B, since she is sealing him, not fighting him. I think it should be listed as 'higher' with sealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back