• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Animated Movies Darkseid Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qawsedf234 Ok, two keys then. Though i don't remeber if there is a real difference between her normal form and her demonic one.

RanaProGamer The fact that Raven can do it so easily and overpowered Trigon, who tried his best to escape, shows that she is at this level at her peak.

Isn't the Teen Titans animated series another verse, that sounds like derailment. But I think the main reason White Raven was 5-B was because she legit overpowered him before sealing him.

Hm, makes sense, especially since she did it the second time in a shard of the broken crystal, instead of the complete crystal.

Okay. Never mind then. Should this be clarified within Raven's profile page?

Raven never sealed Trigon in the Teen Titans animated series. He needed her as a portal to go to Earth but she never sealed him in the first place. It's in the DC Animated Movies Universe that she sealed him. Twice and in a shard of the broken crystal the second time.

What about that mountain feat Superman pushed against the fight in the Water monster in Throne of Atlantis? For what I'm talking about, here, go to 1:40 if you wanna know what I'm talking about. If this isn't an outlier, what about punching and beating up that giant monster? Is that Large Building level feat, or higher?

That's not an outlier, but it's not enough for a AP upgrade. Probably counts for lifting strength if it can be calced though.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
What about that mountain feat Superman pushed against the fight in the Water monster in Throne of Atlantis? For what I'm talking about, here, go to 1:40 if you wanna know what I'm talking about. If this isn't an outlier, what about punching and beating up that giant monster? Is that Large Building level feat, or higher?
That wasn't a mountain though, it's a large hill but definetly not a mountain. The giant was the size of a large building and its whole body was crushed by the large hill, a calc could be done for pushing something of this size, but I doubt you will get a result above Low 7-C, you could request a calc though.

Quick question about Deathstroke, someone brought up that Deathstroke shouldn't be 9-A due to him not having any feats to back it up, what do you guys think?

Just 9-B or Batman's rating probably. He wasn't vastly stronger than before.

As of now waiting on a calc to be done to see if there's a lifting strength upgrade for Superman.

Quick question about Batwing, there a scene in the movie Batman Bad Blood in which Batwing tried to push away and barely slowed it down, would it still be added to his AP?

Tried to push away what specifically? A "summit" does not tell me much.

Aha. That is probably unquantifiable though, if he didn't stop it.

So it can't be used then, guess it might make him 9-B as well, maybe 9-A for casually destroying a metal door or punching Firefly through a room?

Technically all of it, but I think that reactive evolution likely includes the other two abilities.

However, that is the comicbook version. I do not know about the animated ones.

Antvasima said:
Technically all of it, but I think that reactive evolution likely includes the other two abilities.
However, that is the comicbook version. I do not know about the animated ones.
In the movies, he was able to react to the Flash's speed seconds after Flash was overwhelming him, became stronger than Wonder Woman and Superman as he kept fighting them both, and then grew bones sharp enough to pierce Superman's body. So which abilities does he have with these feats?

ArkhamDC06 said:
Oups, sorry.
What about the Titans ?
Titans (except Robin) should be 9-A if the characters scale to each other, Terra might be 8-C with Environmental Destruction.

ArkhamDC06 said:
Ok. Raven in a normal state should be 9-A to then.
Batman & co need higher tier with gadgets right ?
All the members of the Bat Family have higher in thier profiles, but I guess it has to be addressed at higher with gadgets, Batman should definetely get Low 7-C with Bat plane from Damien's statement.

Okay. You can message a few calc group members directly via their message walls if you need a calculation: VS Battles Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back