• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Almost had them confused with the Teen Titans versions, which are 5-A I agree with Matt though regarding the DCAMU versions.

> Sees TTG

Why did you say that name!?! We do not talk about that show that doesn't exist.

DarkDragonMedeus Well at least, we had two movies that weren't truly bad....but i won't defend TTG on the other hand. Give us the real TT back !

Matthew Shroeder So what would it be ? "High 6-A" or "At least High 6-A (likely higher)" ?

Azarath on other sources is stated to be dimension parallel to the Earth's dimension. So the moon is the same size as ours.

At least Moon level, likely higher (Immensely superior to the likes of Superma and Wonder Woma. Defeated the entire Justice League without any difficulties, saying they're nothing more than insects to him. Layed waste to the surface[1]of Azarth within moments of entering in which the planet's moon was shown to be destroyed).

Matthew Schroeder said:
Don't deny it, you know it's true.
Well, DC Superhero Girls is indeed a great show. Wonder if we could make profiles for it, Supergirl has some good feats.

I'd love to work on DC Superhero Girls. Just a shame I'm so lazy. Like, I still need to get off my lazy butt and actually finish doing an edit to a Batman: Brave and the Bold character.

Oh, and no mention of Justice League Action?

Like, please alert me on my Message Wall if anyone wants help with Young Justice, DC Superhero Girls, Justice League Action, Green Lantern: The Animated Series, or even Teen Titans Go!

I like the animated movies & even the original Teen Titans Cartoon & the Bruce Timm shows... but they get enough attention as is, & I really want to help with the underappreciated animated 'verses of DC.

But all that's a bit off-topic. We need a another thread for that stuff, maybe on the General Discussion board.

ArkhamDC06 said:
You know what, i would be interested about TTG Trigon maybe.
He would have a Hexagon form where he absorbed TT Trigon, so it would be nice.

Also, what about the profiles for the Supermen? Those are also going to be 9-A/8-C.

Ionliosite No profile for them for now but yeah, they were stated to be at least 9-A or 8-C at best.

Matt What would be his feat ? I didn't watched Titans so i can't tell.

Hellbeast1 said:
I'd assume he has a few but I can't say (only the first season is available in my country)
I'm sure only the first season is available on every country other tha USA, given the DC Universe service is US-exclusive (which is truly a shame).

So, can we talk about how much Apokolips War sucked?

I haven't watche a movie that has actually made me angry. RISE OF SKYWALKER didn't make me angry. But THIS? This crossed that line.

I've actually heard it was super good from a ton of people

Also any good feats

I'm hoping Trigon fights Darkseid so there may be an upgrade

Also the 8-A bois need a downgrade

Trigon fought darkseid, yeah.

And no, it's not good. It's rushed and tasteless and basically throws out all the character development from the previous movies for everyone that isn't Damian and Raven.

_SPOILERS_ So if you don't want to get spoiled, don't read this _SPOILERS_

From what I remember, Darkseid was able to contend with both Trigon and Trigon possed Superman. Albeit seems to be weaker a bit weaker to released Trigon, whereas Trigon/Superman was more even. However, Darkseid did punch him around a few moments. If were to say Trigon was a 10, Darkseid would of been a 7.5/8 at the very least imo.

Darkseid also defeated a large portion of the Lantern Corps and The Gaurdians, although only after a certain amount were disposed of (I think it was 30% iirc).

As for the Movie, I enjoyed, however I do agree with ZephyrosOmega that the movie did feel a little a little rushed and that Raven and Damian had the best character development, whereas the others kinda just eh. I didn't like the CGI Paradooms, felt like they could of animated them. (Not to be confused with Parademons). However, this was the most blood and gore movie in the series imo. I'm okay with the end but there could of been better ways to end it, but I understand flash "flashpointing" everything again, as it sets up the next continuity.

_SPOILERS_ So if you don't want to get spoiled, don't read this _SPOILERS_

Hmm so Trigon Supes is weaker then normal Trigon?

Cool to hear Trigon V Darkseid somewhat happens tho (Always wanted to see this fight)

(spoilers)

They fight twice. Trigon possesed Superman has Darkseid under his feet after a brawl. Later on, fully released Trigon fight Darkseid and the fight is inconclusive. Trigon was winning, though. We only got a glimse of it but Darkseid fail to land any any hit while Trigon has several and it end with Trigon drag Darkseid into a blackhole/some sort of prison dimension(?).

Not sure if it's scalable, Trigon was probably playing around. He even remark to Raven that she given him "a wonderful gift" while slapping Darkseid around.

Darkseid's best feat is being half of Super Trigon and getting fondled by actual Trigon. Though with how much smaller Trigon is here, you can argue him to be weaker than when he first showed up so surviving hits doesn't if count for scaling. Supes is relative to Darkseid though so there is that. Supes can make clothes too apparently which was random or else he was just using Trigon to do it.

Diana > half the League, Swamp Thing >> the League, bullets >>>>> Shiva and Cheetah, Lois >= Harley

Hmm so nobody but Shazam should scale to Diana?

Also what do you think of downgrading the 8-As?

I'm planning a crt when this forum stuff is finished but I wanted initial opinions

Back