• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright doing this

Blue line = 37 px

Black line = 140 px

Skyscrapers start at 100 meters

140*100

14000/37

378.378/2 = 189.189 meters

Y^0.4 = 0.189189

Y = 0.0155682466701415

Since non nuclear divided by two

7.784 Kilotons

The equation with your numbers would be Y = (((0.189189/0.28)^3)/2) or 0.15423521928 kilotons. Which is 6.45320157468e+11 joules or 8-A.

This reminds me, how high into 8-A is the League? I have an Aquaman match planned, so I would like to know this.

@Ionliosite currently

• What they're scaled to = around/slightly below 3.7521094e+12 joules
  • Max 8-A is 4.184e+12 joules
  • 3.7521094e+12 / 4.184e+12 = 0.8967. So about 1.2x lower than the top of 8-A.

Yeah I was surprised with just how consistent it was. Shame it probably can't be used.

Just checked it again, DMUA accepted the lightning end, so long as it's not an outlier. Which it isn't.

Flash and Professor Zoom. For anyone who's 8-A/Low 7-C, it's a supporting feat. Doesn't scale to anyone in the suicide squad because Zoom was stated and shown throughout the whole movie to be far weaker than he usually is.

GyroNutz said:
Flash and Professor Zoom. For anyone who's 8-A/Low 7-C, it's a supporting feat. Doesn't scale to anyone in the suicide squad because Zoom was stated and shown throughout the whole movie to be far weaker than he usually is.
So should I change the current tier or add a new tier '9-A physically, 8-A with weapon'?

I'll change their current tier, since it'd scale to their durability and they can harm each other.

Should Flash and Zoom get an upgrade to their regen? Flash regenerated from full body third degree burns, and Zoom stated that his healing factor was similar to Vandal Savage's, who healed from a large cut down his chest.

I believe they're still just Mid-Low. Going by the regen page

• Mid-Low: The ability to heal wounds that would normally leave large scars, such as severe burns or deep injuries. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating damage that would normally leave large dents and openings.
  • High-Low: The ability to regenerate severed fingers, toes, or ears, minor organ damage, and even potentially reattach lost limbs. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating some interior damage, along with some minor critically damaged or destroyed parts.
Generally speaking for the higher levels of regen they need to regenerated missing or vital organs, which isn't something either has shown.

I feel like it's harder to regen a fully burnt body than a few fingers, toes or ears. But alright.

Do you think Thawne should get Social Influencing for influencing Flash to go back to the past and fight him in Europe, as well as convincing Banshee, Blockhead and temporarily Killer Frost to work with him?

I don't know if being charismatic necessarily means that he should get that. Like with the Flash he was just taunting him, him time travelling was something that ended up happening. Zoom even mentions when Flash finds him that he would end up in Europe anyways since he's such a hero, all his picture did was cause the Flash to get there much faster than he would normally.

With Killer Frost it was more of a "I help you, you help me" sort of thing. He removed a bomb strapped to her and even gave her an out iirc. Now with Banshee and Blockhead there's a greater argument, but didn't he also promise to help them out with stuff?

Idk, Flash ran back in time right after hearing what Thawne said, and Batman even said he knows exactly what to say to get under someone's skin. And he did promise Banshee and Blockhead time travelling to the past and an island respectively, but it was pretty clear that he wouldn't/couldn't given them either of those things, due to his lack of speed force and, well, actual life left.

Idk, Flash ran back in time right after hearing what Thawne said, and Batman even said he knows exactly what to say to get under someone's skin.

I think that has more to due with his relationship with the Flash more than anything. Like the Joker can, and has done, the same thing to Batman before. But he doesn't have social influence. He just knows Batman.

And he did promise Banshee and Blockhead time travelling to the past and an island respectively, but it was pretty clear that he wouldn't/couldn't given them either of those things, due to his lack of speed force and, well, actual life left.

I don't believe either knew about Zoom's condition. So in this case its just believing a false promise rather than anything.

He told Deadshot about his wound (and showed him) right in front of them, including how he was running on fumes and could barely phase now.

What about Post Ressurection Superman? I mean he said that he was not in full power even after being exposed to the Sun.

None of the Supermen scale to 8-A or Low 7-C currently. Even Cyborg Superman since he immediately got crushed as soon as Superman got his powers back from the sun.

Yeah, all the Supermen are clearly weaker than normal Clark. Perhaps "At least 9-A" could be good though.

Btw, does Superman need a key for his weakened state ?

We can add it, but before we do we would need a statistic for Cyborg Superman. All I know is that

• Once fully powered Superman casually dodged every single one of CS's attacks and instantly melted his arm
  • According to CS, Superman was capable of killing him, its just that his morals preventee him from doing so.
So scaling Superman to 8-A is baseless. CS even resorted to taking out the JL rather than dealing with them directly.

I see. In any case, CS is obviously weaker than base Superman (and maybe weaker than the rest of the JL). Though i remember Henshaw was able to go toe-to-toe with the Eradicator. .

Back