• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just rewatched Reign of Superman, it was stated that the Supermen are weaker than the current strongest member of the Justice League which is Wonder Woman, so they could be 8-A or 8-B.

My issue with the Eradicator is that he also has nothing to scale from either to my memory. The best feat he's showed is beating Superboy, matching Cyborg Superman, and taking weeks/months to slowly recharge Superman. Currently the best I see from him is like, 8-C ish

Qawsedf234 said:
My issue with the Eradicator is that he also has nothing to scale from either to my memory. The best feat he's showed is beating Superboy, matching Cyborg Superman, and taking weeks/months to slowly recharge Superman. Currently the best I see from him is like, 8-C ish
True, but again, the Supermen were stated to be weaker than the current strongest member of the Justice League which is Wonder Woman, not weaker than the entire League itself, so this should put them higher than most members.

I get a possibly rating, but for the JL they all have evidence of being 8-A at least while the Supermen don't.

So far, I see this to be the rating for the Supermen: "At least 9-A (via their feat), possibly 8-A (Stated to be weaker than the strongest member of the Justice League [linking to Wonder Woman's profile], which implies they are stronger than some members of the League)".

Quick question, what would be the tier of Etrigan? I mean Felix Faust didn't consider him to be the threat but would this still make him 8-A?

I remember he showed up in Flashpoint Paradox too, though I don't remember if he fought anyone significant.

Guys, I just confirmed that Cyborg Superman was created by Darkseid the same way Victor Stone turned into Cyborg. Both were created by the Mother Box so Cyborg Superman should have the same stats as Cyborg?

Why? Just because a similar process made both doesn't mean they're equals. CS just lacks any hard scaling at the moment so he just needs to stick with the possibly stuff.

Wasn't it decided that CS is "At least 9-A" with a "possibly 8-A" element ? Also, do we need to add a tier for weakened Superman ?

She shouldn't, previously it was agreed that no one should scale up to Trigon.

She sealed him twice and with great ease the second time and despite all his power, Trigon wasn't able to stop her from imprisonning him.

ArkhamDC06 said:
She sealed him twice and with great ease the second time and despite all his power, Trigon wasn't able to stop her from imprisonning him.
I... don't think that counts as an AP feat. Muten Roshi sealed Vegeta, does this mean he's 3-A now?

Not sure aout the Vegeta thing (i'm not a fan of DB or DBZ) but the fact she is able to overpower him when he is at full power with s much ease (Trigon tries to struggle againts it but is unable to do anything) shows that she is around this level. To me at least.

It's clear you aren't a Dragon Ball fan since Muten Roshi's feat didn't happen on neither the original nor Z. And again, sealing someone doesn't translate to AP.

I believe you for the Dragon Ball thing.

Still convinced for the Raven part because she truly overpowered him with her powers in the end. Then again i might be wrong.

Btw what did you all think about Wonder Woman Bloodlines if you have seen it ? To me it was...average, not really good still entertaining.

Oh great. That would give us an opportunity for great characters for Orion, Highfather and Granny Goodness and possibly further editings for Darkeseid (and comparable characters). Though i admit i would have also liked to see the Greek Gods in the WW movie and i hope they will appear some day in the verse.

SPOILER I'd have to rewatch the movie to be sure though Diana was capable of resisting to Medusa's poisonous bite due to her will during the final fight. She was also able to fight her while being blind.

Oh i forgot Apokalips War ! Then we'll have more Darkseid and more Constantine, great. I wonder if we could get an animated version of Lucifer or the First of the Fallen like in the comics...

Why the hell are Trigon and Raven Planet level? He clearly didn't blow up Azarath, since Raven and the rest of the Titans are standing on it. We see what Trigon did, he unleashed a wave of energy that scoured the surface. That cracked planetoid we see in the sky is likely Azarath's moon. But it seems pretty small.

I suggest they be downgraded to "At least High 6-A, likely higher"

Back