• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBZ universe is just like our universe confirmed.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
Antvasima said:
It took an entire fight's worth of attacks for Goku to threaten the universe. We did not see him capable of one-shotting the universe with a single energy attack.
1- 3 punches from him and beerus wud have been enough to destroy the universe, so thats 6 punches for goku on his own
2- from the get go, goku tried nullifying collateral energy, so only a little (relatively) seeped out

3- the energy clash between goku and beerus had the power to destroy the universe

and by the looks of it, it had equal energy from goku and beerus, so that wud make goku's energy attack as 50 percent universal
Facepalm-Meme-Gif-08
Ugh...

Wait now that i think about it beerus and goku not only threatened the mortal universe but also the other wold and the kaishin realm.The kaioshin realm is 1/5 the universe and the otherworld is equal to the mortal universe so that would make it like 2 and a fifth universes

Well, as far as I understand, they fought each other for quite some time before placing the universe at risk. Still, Goku will probably reach 3-A within the near future.

Antvasima said:
You are looking for absolute consistency again. We don't have it. All profiles are handled by different people, and evaluated on a case-by-case basis. We can only try to make each estimation accurate. Several wrongs do not together make a right. Just because something else is inaccurate does not mean that we should do so here.
That was sarcasm, I already explained the phenomenon to you dude. That's not how it works.

You can't be fifty percent of something if you don't HAVE that something. Both blows need an equal amount of force to be capable of performing what they did, otherwise it wouldn't work as it did, only multiple galaxies would have been wrecked, but the evidence shows instead that the entire universe was being torn apart. It's like arm wrestling. A proper arm wrestler who is equal to the strength of another can't just have 50% of his power against 50% of the arm wrestlers power. If it equates to completely equal strength, than neither person budges if both are using proper technique. Which means the only determinate in said match equates to stamina. And Goku was getting tired in the Anime and Manga of constantly fighting Beerus at what was close to his own full potential or at his fullest potential for long periods of time. So it's not "50%". That's just stupid.

Antvasima said:
Well, as far as I understand, they fought each other for quite some time before placing the universe at risk. Still, Goku will probably reach 3-A within the near future.
THAT'S BECAUSE THEY WERE STILL WARMING UP! THEIR BLASTS WERE LITERALLY GONNA EXPLODE AND DESTROY THE UNIVERSE UPON DETONATION HAD BEERUS NOT NULLIFIED THEM!

Celestial Pegasus said:
Wait now that i think about it beerus and goku not only threatened the mortal universe but also the other wold and the kaishin realm.The kaioshin realm is 1/5 the universe and the otherworld is equal to the mortal universe so that would make it like 2 and a fifth universes
That is a valid point. You can ask Lord Kavpeny if he thinks that it is okay to upgrade Goku, or if we should wait for a bit. I promised him to not interfere.

Celestial Pegasus said:
We don't have any proof that other world has similar amount of physical matter as mortal universe. Same for kaioshin realm. So imo Goku should stay where he is. Most of other world could be vacuum for all we know

Well, according to Elder Dai Kaioshin, it was their multiple attacks that together placed the universe at risk, but as I said above, you can ask Lord Kavpeny about it.

Wouldn't that lend to the idea MORESO that they were effectively destroying the concepts of space and time if your theory is correct? Fai.

Also, stop yelling. It is inappropriate behaviour for this wiki.

Nothing indicated that they were retroactively destroying all of spacetime, just the physical matter of the universe.

Faisal Shourov said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
We don't have any proof that other world has similar amount of physical matter as mortal universe. Same for kaioshin realm. So imo Goku should stay where he is. Most of other world could be vacuum for all we know
I agree too much speculaton required for it being more than universal. What we have now is ok until further evidence arises

Antvasima said:
Well, according to Elder Dai Kaioshin, it was their multiple attacks that together placed the universe at risk, but as I said above, you can ask Lord Kavpeny about it.
So attacks that shake the entire universe upon impact, I mean rip the hell out of them with every blow are now not Universe Level. What was Jiro placed at when he stopped the entire planet from rotating with one punch again?

He was calculated at regular planet level due to stopping a planet the size of Jupiter. In this case we know for a fact that it would take several attacks to destroy a universe. However, Goku will inevitably get upgraded soon, so this is nothing to get upset about. Also, it is not my call. Lord Kavpeny decides.

Well, regular planet level for stopping a very large planet.

Cool, so the universe isn't large then. OK. The simple fact that it effects the universe should be universe level, but things seemed to have change for the meanings of things. But ok.

Davy0 said:
Cool, so the universe isn't large then. OK. The simple fact that it effects the universe should be universe level, but things seemed to have change for the meanings of things. But ok.
Just because someone can affect the universe doesnt mean they are a universe buster. Every multi-galaxy buster can affect the universe and eventually destroy but they arent universal because they cant do it in one shot.

Davy0 said:
(Shakes head) My god... I'm done.
Think of it this way say i have a sledgehammer right and i use it and in one hit i destroy a window in a building.Does that mean i am a building buster because i destroyed a part of the building? no because the building is still standing.

If the logic was used that if just because you affect something then you are on that level then if i destroy a chair am i universe level well the chair is a part of the universe right so clearly i am universe level....

So nobody read what I just stated about how in Arm-Wrestling, how two "equal" combatants need the exact strength of their own fists to be capable of holding their arms in a position that allows them to stalemate one another. Should that not happen, the balance of power will shift. This is a show of physical power much like arm-wrestling where both characters are using the exact same strength to counter one another, OTHERWISE they'd be blown away.

But I'm done. If you guys don't understand it after I just tried to explain it, it'd be like wasting a breath of air when you're trying to climb out of a large sinking ship and you're at its bottom. Every breath counts and I don't want to waste them.

Davy0 said:
So nobody read what I just stated about how in Arm-Wrestling, how two "equal" combatants need the exact strength of their own fists to be capable of holding their arms in a position that allows them to stalemate one another. Should that not happen, the balance of power will shift. This is a show of physical power much like arm-wrestling where both characters are using the exact same strength to counter one another, OTHERWISE they'd be blown away.
But I'm done. If you guys don't understand it after I just tried to explain it, it'd be like wasting a breath of air when you're trying to climb out of a large sinking ship and you're at its bottom. Every breath counts and I don't want to waste them.
Goku and Beerus colliding their fist was going to destroy the universe in 3 strikes by BOTH of them.It was going to take more than one strike to destroy the universe from 2 people. The energy ball that was going to destroy the universe contained energy from BOTH goku and Beerus.Never of them could have destroyed the universe by themselves(at that time we didnt know beerus wasnt going all out) they needed each other. Beerus is a universe buster and goku isnt because beerus negated that energy ball by himself which means he could have destroyed the universe himself without goku while goku neeed multiple physical strikes and beerus energy to destroy the universe.

Well, Beerus is 3-A because he was retconned into completely outclassing Goku.

Crazy thing is, what if toriyama make a new character, the one who made the 12 universes and assigned the god of creation and destruction to their respective post in each verse, and then he's corrupted somehow and Goku defeat him, what's goku's tier then?

Aimenaltair said:
Crazy thing is, what if toriyama make a new character, the one who made the 12 universes and assigned the god of creation and destruction to their respective post in each verse, and then he's corrupted somehow and Goku defeat him, what's goku's tier then?
Well it could be 2-C unless each universe has infinite timelines making it probably multiversal+ so maybe 2-A could be above

Aimenaltair said:
Well of course every universe in dragon ball have unlimited timelines, so 2-A Goku...hell freaking yes!
It's very likely and that would be awesome

It was stated in I think DBO that the U7 have an infinite amount of timelines, Akira did the story for DBO wich mas considered somewhat canon as it was following the manga and not the anime, before BoG came out it was the closest thing to new canon DB material we had.

Alexcar3000 said:
It was stated in I think DBO that the U7 have an infinite amount of timelines, Akira did the story for DBO wich mas considered somewhat canon as it was following the manga and not the anime, before BoG came out it was the closest thing to new canon DB material we had.
I see so destroying one would be 2-A while destroying all 12 will be high 2-A or higher?

I dunno, in DBO they never showed us the Lord of Time so we can't know, in Xenoverse they did with the Supreme Kai of Time and where they were was in a room in wich every timeline was just a scroll meaning higher dimentional, i'm not sure if that means Tier 1-C or 2-A (also Xenoverse is less canon than DBO so i don't think it counts).

Well, talking about actual canon, if they decide to make a God of Time, and they mention infinite timelines in U7, then it must be Tier 2-A, if they say it's just a lot of timelines then atleast 2-C

Alexcar3000 said:
I dunno, in DBO they never showed us the Lord of Time so we can't know, in Xenoverse they did with the Supreme Kai of Time and where they were was in a room in wich every timeline was just a scroll meaning higher dimentional, i'm not sure if that means Tier 1-C or 2-A (also Xenoverse is less canon than DBO so i don't think it counts).
Well, talking about actual canon, if they decide to make a God of Time, and they mention infinite timelines in U7, then it must be Tier 2-A, if they say it's just a lot of timelines then atleast 2-C
Ok that's good to here they can be at that level

Alexcar3000 said:
I could go for this too, i don't mind.

Back