• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBZ universe is just like our universe confirmed.

Alright, the Dragon General of Middleburg got this. So we got Our universe size, CHILL's backyard, and a soup can.

Which is legit?

Talking seriously now you think Akira did this on purpose lol. Somehow someway he heard of the 4 Galaxy argument from Japan.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Talking seriously now you think Akira did this on purpose lol.
Somehow someway he heard of the 4 Galaxy argument from Japan.
I am almost convinced this is on purpose,every single downplay has been systematically debunked. Dbz characters dont have planet level striking strength ep 1 happens,dbz characters cant destroy anything above planet level,ep 12 happens and the entire universe is threatened,freeza core busted planet vegeta,ep 19 happens and he does it causally,dbu is only 4 galaxy galaxies shown in ep 1,14,17,still dont beleive well jaco says there are countless galaxies,still think dbz characters dont have planet lvl stricking strength and beerus destroyed the planet in ep 1 with some sort of purple potion magic,well champa kick and destroyed a planet after missing beerus and they destroyed many planets afterwards. Yea this is definetly too coincidental

It'd be crazy if he heard of the 4 Galaxy argument from Japan but yeah I'm convinced he did it on purpose it's way too random.Akira going all out on DB downplayers it seems.lol

The only remaining downplay is Goku having low durability while offguard, Akira honestly could've avoided that. Otherwise DBS did a good job of erasing all scepticism about DBZ

Faisal Shourov said:
The only remaining downplay is Goku having low durability while offguard, Akira honestly could've avoided that. Otherwise DBS did a good job of erasing all scepticism about DBZ
After the RoF Saga ... I think he will no longer have this weakness.

TakatoBlue said:
Faisal Shourov said:
After the RoF Saga ... I think he will no longer have this weakness.
I dont think he will either rof was basically a trainig session for goku and vegeta to overcome their weaknesses.

You mean just like everybody? This has happened before in DBZ Kai, Krillin throwing a rock at Goku's head and screaming "ow" because his defensive and offensive ki wasn't active, as he wasn't in combat.

Davy0 said:
You mean just like everybody? This has happened before in DBZ Kai, Krillin throwing a rock at Goku's head and screaming "ow" because his defensive and offensive ki wasn't active, as he wasn't in combat.
Yea i think it will remain the same dbz characters raise their stats with ki so naturally it wouldnt be up in a relaxed setting(well unless your whis whose body reacts on its own) but in combat i expect goku wont let his guard down anymore.

They seem to have a kind of Observation Haki (One Piece) to be trained.At some point in the franchise, Goku probably will not let his guard down even if he wants to.

He's training them to be capable of moving their body parts individually without thought or excess, to be equal in motion and fluidity of striking, evasion, and counteraction.

Davy0 said:
He's training them to be capable of moving their body parts individually without thought or excess, to be equal in motion and fluidity of striking, evasion, and counteraction.
In other words ... almost perfect defense.

Damn right, something that even Beerus didn't accomplish. The perfect bodily defense, a defense without need of stamina or thought. Something martial artists in real life wish they can achieve. Endless practice breeding an "empty" fist, Muuken. But that's neither here nor there. Goku paid for it and learned his lesson.

You should add the "At Least" too. Goku and Vegeta should get increased DP's because Goku and Beerus' attacks were both destroying the entirety of the universe, not just Beerus' as was explained multiple times and seen from the shockwaves. They both displayed an equal amount of might in their punches. If it wasn't, it would be likely that one of them would have been blown away by the others strength, yet both stood their ground. Thus, Goku is also Universe Level, that's why I'm saying place him at "At Least" or even "+" (for Beerus) due to the rhetoric told by Whis about how their control of "God Ki" was far lower than Beerus.

Davy0 said:
You should add the "At Least" too. Goku and Vegeta should get increased DP's because Goku and Beerus' attacks were both destroying the entirety of the universe, not just Beerus' as was explained multiple times and seen from the shockwaves. They both displayed an equal amount of might in their punches. If it wasn't, it would be likely that one of them would have been blown away by the others strength, yet both stood their ground. Thus, Goku is also Universe Level, that's why I'm saying place him at "At Least" or even "+" (for Beerus) due to the rhetoric told by Whis about how their control of "God Ki" was far lower than Beerus.
Goku is multi-galaxy while beerus is universal that is right for now until beerus displays feats above universal

Faisal Shourov said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
as of now, goku ssjg was like 50 percent universal
far below that imo, look at my new thread
lol how is it far below???

you do know that 3-A now officially includes destroying anywhere between 1 and infinite 3-D physical universes

lol

evn with 50 percent universal ssjg goku

and a few x physical universe ssb goku, beerus will still be in 3-A

Our guru DarkLK clarified that High 3-A means infinite 3-Dimensional power, or less than universal 4-D power, so "at least" seems inappropriate for the moment.

Also, it would apparently take multiple attacks from Goku to destroy a universe, not a single strike.

Antvasima said:
Our guru DarkLK clarified that High 3-A means infinite 3-Dimensional power, or less than universal 4-D power, so "at least" seems inappropriate for the moment.
This.

Antvasima said:
Also, it would apparently take multiple attacks from Goku to destroy a universe, not a single strike.
yes, goku ssj god (red) will need maybe 6 strikes to destroy a universe, and 2 ki attacks to destroy the universe

ssb goku > saiyan beyond god goku post training > ssjg goku

so, ssb goku can destroy more than one physical universe

even if beerus were many times stronger, beerus wud still be multiple 3-D physical universe level or 3-A

So you're saying... That Goku's punches. That caused a shockwave throughout the universe, same as Goku's did. Are Multi-Galaxy Level even though we have proof enough that the frickin' universe is the exact size it was supposed to be. How in the heck is that even possible. Are you really understanding what you're saying right now. They were literally DESTROYING the universe with their punches. BOTH OF THEM! The attack was of equal force to one another otherwise that effect would not have happened as it did and their clash would have been someone being blasted back. What you're saying makes NO SENSE, Goku is just as much responsible for almost destroying the entire universe as Beerus who is still VASTLY superior to him.

Faisal Shourov said:
The Living Tribunal1 My bad I thought you meant 50% of Beerus. I personally think SSG Goku is less than 10% of Beerus (Rage vegeta scene was a gag and I don't buy that BS 10% in the anime)
10 percent?

i'd argue ssjg goku was more like 1 percent lol

keep in mind, 10 percent beerus managed to casually oneshot enraged vegeta (most likely holding back as always)

Davy0 said:
So you're saying... That Goku's punches. That caused a shockwave throughout the universe, same as Goku's did. Are Multi-Galaxy Level even though we have proof enough that the frickin' universe is the exact size it was supposed to be. How in the heck is that even possible. Are you really understanding what you're saying right now. They were literally DESTROYING the universe with their punches. BOTH OF THEM! The attack was of equal force to one another otherwise that effect would not have happened as it did and their clash would have been someone being blasted back. What you're saying makes NO SENSE, Goku is just as much responsible for almost destroying the entire universe as Beerus who is still VASTLY superior to him.
I am saying based on what evidence we have right now goku is multi galaxy level.That is a huge range. The universe has about 400 billion galaxies if i am not mistaken,goku should be in that range while beerus is imo a casual universe buster

Faisal Shourov said:
The Living Tribunal1 My bad I thought you meant 50% of Beerus. I personally think SSG Goku is less than 10% of Beerus (Rage vegeta scene was a gag and I don't buy that BS 10% in the anime)
10 percent?

keep in mind, 10 percent beerus managed to casually oneshot enraged vegeta (most likely holding back as always)
Yes 1% is more likely. Heck, it might be even less than that. Beerus is treating Goku and Vegeta like ants lol

I don't count the Vegeta scene as legit (same as Roshi busting moon). It looks PIS

It took an entire fight's worth of attacks for Goku to threaten the universe. We did not see him capable of one-shotting the universe with a single energy attack.

That is why we have him as "At least 3-B".

Faisal Shourov said:
Faisal Shourov said:
10 percent?

Yes 1% is more likely. Heck, it might be even less than that. Beerus is treating Goku and Vegeta like ants lol
I don't count the Vegeta scene as legit (same as Roshi busting moon). It looks PIS
it can be legit tho, keep in mind, beerus used no effort, one finger and casually oneshotted after that (probably purposefully held back as well)

also, roshi's moon buster can be seen as legit BUT its useless in battle as it takes a long time to charge, and after charging, roshi cant fight

... Holy crap.... I can't...

Are you crapping me. So we should use this same principle for every other character clashing with another in anime then. Because I can tell you a crapton of anime that do this all the bloody frickin' time, yet we gave them the full force of said powers. It wouldn't be right for just DB Super to have to get in on the phenomenon. Let's get to work boys. Where shall I start?

Antvasima said:
It took an entire fight's worth of attacks for Goku to threaten the universe. We did not see him capable of one-shotting the universe with a single energy attack.
1- 3 punches from him and beerus wud have been enough to destroy the universe, so thats 6 punches for goku on his own

2- from the get go, goku tried nullifying collateral energy, so only a little (relatively) seeped out

3- the energy clash between goku and beerus had the power to destroy the universe

and by the looks of it, it had equal energy from goku and beerus, so that wud make goku's energy attack as 50 percent universal

You are looking for absolute consistency again. We don't have it. All profiles are handled by different people, and evaluated on a case-by-case basis. We can only try to make each estimation accurate. Several wrongs do not together make a right. Just because something else is inaccurate does not mean that we should do so here.

Antvasima said:
1- 3 punches from him and beerus wud have been enough to destroy the universe, so thats 6 punches for goku on his own
2- from the get go, goku tried nullifying collateral energy, so only a little (relatively) seeped out

3- the energy clash between goku and beerus had the power to destroy the universe

and by the looks of it, it had equal energy from goku and beerus, so that wud make goku's energy attack as 50 percent universal
Indeed so he could wipe out 200 billion galaxy on his own still muti galaxy level.Goku is on the verge of being universal but e is not completly there yet

Back