• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBZ universe is just like our universe confirmed.

So The narrator said they would do the tournament in a neutral dimention, so the 6 and the 7th universe aren't the same dimention or what?

if yes thenwhat tier a character reach if he can destroy universe 6 and 7?

Aimenaltair said:
So The narrator said they would do the tournament in a neutral dimention, so the 6 and the 7th universe aren't the same dimention or what?
Destroying all matter and energy in universes 6 and 7 would be 3-A.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Aimenaltair said:
Destroying all matter and energy in universes 6 and 7 would be 3-A.
So even if it's not the same dimention it's strictly 3-A?

Isn't it like low 2-C or something?

If they are getting any higher than 3-A, they need to not destroy physical matter but space-time itself in a universe.

Yeah but 4-D is for one universe's space-time, So universe 7 and 6 have different space-time bro, so destroying all matter of universe 7 and 6 in a one shot is way beyond 3-D or nah?

That's not how it works. Matter and energy are still 3-D concepts. One can have the power to destroy an infinite amount of matter in a single shot and still be High 3-A.

Oblivion00 said:
If they are getting any higher than 3-A, they need to not destroy physical matter but space-time itself in a universe.
Yeah but the Matter of the 6th verse is not in the same dimention as the 7th, So it's not 3-D anymore bro.

Aimenaltair said:
So they need to destroy every timeline in the 7th universe to get close to tier 2 right?.
Well Universe 7 should have multiple timelines due to Future Trunks timeline existing.

Aimenaltair said:
So they need to destroy every timeline in the 7th universe to get close to tier 2 right?.
Technically, destroying one "timeline" should be enough, but that's only if one truly destroys it, which is equivalent to destroying the universe an infinite number of times at every moment throughout its history.

You can't destroy the entire universe without hax, and DBS characters don't have any hax even close to busting a timeline in a universe

Faisal Shourov said:
You can't destroy the entire universe without hax, and DBS characters don't have any hax even close to busting a timeline in a universe
Who says DBS characters won't get any hax in the future. We just have to wait and see.

Faisal Shourov said:
Well for now they dont but in the future maybe i still think whis and vados are the ones who have hax when it comes to dbs. I wouldnt be surprised if they could destroy a timeline

Well for now they dont but in the future maybe i still think whis and vados are the ones who have hax when it comes to dbs. I wouldnt be surprised if they could destroy a timeline

Even Beerus has a decent hax which is his energy nullification. That would make most attacks in DBZ pretty much useless against him.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Faisal Shourov said:
They would need to retcon the 3 minute at first. Superman has time travel feats which would put Whis to shame, no kidding

The Living Tribunal1 said:
i think eodbs goku will be strong enough to oneshot whis
Well toriyama is going to give goku a major boost, that makes the power gap between whis and goku compared to the power gp between vegito and raditz.

Faisal Shourov said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Faisal Shourov said:
They would need to retcon the 3 minute at first. Superman has time travel feats which would put Whis to shame, no kidding
we already know that bro.

Faisal Shourov said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Indeed the big indicator to whether dbs characters will get into tier 2 or above maybe will be whether or not whis still can only rewind time for 3 minutes. If its still the same its safe to safe they will never break tier 3(unless there is a villian in the future who threatens all the multiverse and every timeline). If the 3 minute limit is removed it would be safe to say they could get pass tier 3 in the future

So idiots about this universe BS still do exist... Damn, the internet is a terrible place. Facts are pushed away I guess. Everything is everyone elses wrong opinion when the facts are right there screaming at you.

Davy0 said:
So idiots about this universe BS still do exist... Damn, the internet is a terrible place. Facts are pushed away I guess. Everything is everyone elses wrong opinion when the facts are right there screaming at you.
What do you mean.

... Crossover, you know my temper. When the information is right there in front of ya face and you don't collect it as face value, I get pissed. But I'm not pissed this time. It's right there. He just stated galaxies upon galaxies, and they just said the absolute center of the Universe. You don't need anymore information. You make inferences. No one should have to tell anyone else whether it is if the information is supplied and wrapped in a neat little bow.

What do you think I mean GT. There should be no more questions, this entire thread shouldn't have even been brought up, it was already stated earlier in Super that this place was a full-sized Universe. Now can someone please give Whis, Beerus and all the God's their universe busting stats, please. Not likely. I mean UNIVERSE BUSTING without that BS.

Davy0 said:
... Crossover, you my temper. When the information is right there in front of ya face and you don't collect it as face value, I get pissed. But I'm not pissed this time. It's right there. He just stated galaxies upon galaxies, and they just said the absolute center of the Universe. You don't need anymore information. You make inferences. No one should have to tell anyone else whether it is if the information is supplied and wrapped in a neat little bow.
Okay, okay~

Davy0 said:
... Crossover, you know my temper. When the information is right there in front of ya face and you don't collect it as face value, I get pissed. But I'm not pissed this time. It's right there. He just stated galaxies upon galaxies, and they just said the absolute center of the Universe. You don't need anymore information. You make inferences. No one should have to tell anyone else whether it is if the information is supplied and wrapped in a neat little bow.
What do you think I mean GT. There should be no more questions, this entire thread shouldn't have even been brought up, it was already stated earlier in Super that this place was a full-sized Universe. Now can someone please give Whis, Beerus and all the God's their universe busting stats, please. Not likely. I mean UNIVERSE BUSTING without that BS.
Added some more.

See I would believe this, but he didn't explicitly say that there were more than 4 galaxies, and even if he did, he would still need to show it.

(Loooool)

Sheoth said:
See I would believe this, but he didn't explicitly say that there were more than 4 galaxies, and even if he did, he would still need to show it.

(Loooool)
Jaco can't count higher than 1. Therefore countless to him could easily be 4 (jk)

That goes for Goku too, with Vegeta. And if you still want to give it a "likely", how about At least Universe Level likely higher due to Beerus still being capable of owning both Goku and Vegeta with God Ki.

Back