• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBZ and Cell (STAFF ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Continued from this shitstorm of a thread. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1548160

What will be discussed

• Where on the 4-B scales does the cast lie?
  • Do they stay 4-B?
What will NOT be discussed

• How biased the wiki is towards Dragon Ball
  • How biased the wiki is against Dragon Ball.
  • How the upgrades initially were made to "appease Dragon Ball fans".
Now I hope this won't continue as a shitstorm.

I'm for Cell staying 4-B, where in 4-B I don't know but I'm fine with Baseline.

I also want to note that the context of Cell's statement is that his Kamehameha is what had enough ki to wipe out the Solar System┬╣, since he was charging it and made the statement right before firing it, and he mentioned destroying not only the Earth, but the entire Solar System.

The wording suggests that the destruction would progress from the Earth to the rest of the Solar System, and since Cell was actually standing on Earth, that's the only thing that can be remotely proven.

My position is that anyone who advocates for him going to the Sun to fire the KH has to prove it. He was standing on the Earth and was talking about his Kamehameha's energy, which was fired directly above the Earth.

I won't actively advocate for the 1 kilofoe result, but my stance is that it's the only thing that can be proven, other than just leaving it at baseline. If you guys agree with baseline, yeah, I also see no problem with it.

┬╣ Chapter: 415 (DBZ 221), P3.2, P4.2

Context: while charging the Kamehameha

Cell: "I've already gathered enough ki power to blow away not only the Earth, but the solar system as well!"

I think it should be clear what I support at this point: 4-B and 1 KiloFOE into 4-B.

I can provide more reasons why and a full logical assumption chart if it is needed.

"I also want to note that the context of Cell's statement is that his Kamehameha is what had enough ki to wipe out the Solar System"

His KHH comes directly from his own power supply, which means if anything Cell was using his full power, whereas Gohan was only competing with half of his.

What Cell said was that he had gathered enough ki to blow away the Earth and the solar system with it. Probably just semantics, though.

I don't care if they get downgraded honestly. You could always argue that he never PROVED he had the power to do that, and that it could just be hyperbole.

Well, it was repeatedly mentioned in multiple sources that Cell could destroy a solar system.

Staff only and that isn't what this is discussing. If you want to talk scaling, make a CRT for it. This is just for deciding if his 1 KiloFOE 4-B should stay, which it has been decided that it should. I currently see no opposition; is it OK to close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back