• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS ToP Upgrades and Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay to make this smooth here are the profiles that need to be affected with the OP reasonings

Universe 2

Universe 3

- Dercori (With Transformation, Limited Darkness Manipulation and resistance to Extreme Cold)
- Majora (Dragon Ball)
Universe 6

- Botamo (Possibly 2-C; solid 2-C Durability)

Universe 7

Technically speaking there are cases now for Goten, Trunks and Roshi but will need to be saved for another thread

Universe 9

Universe 10

- Napapa

Universe 11

Last edited:
Because Krillin will be upgraded to 2-C, I assume his spar where he forced Base Goku to go SSJ to avoid a ring-out will be mentioned?

Additionally, I feel we could probably add his contribution in the Cell Max fight? He didn't do any notable damage but still had Cell Max reeling from what is his trademark strongest ki attack (which wouldn't be contradictory).

I feel both of these cases are valid and simply just not mentioned atm because of the scaling it would have implied prior to this thread's creation.

bruh, krillin should not get his scaling from Cell Max. Remove this, as it's wrong and should not be used.
Reasoning:
  • This scales Krillin above Broly
  • This scales Krillin above Beerus
  • This scales Krillin above Current Goku and Vegeta

Cell max might be a rampaging monster, but he still has some level of chi control / dignity. He's not blowing up the planet, so this already gives us good reason to speculate about when he is or isn't using a significant fraction of his power / supressing it in some way.

bruh, krillin should not get his scaling from Cell Max. Remove this, as it's wrong and should not be used.
Reasoning:
  • This scales Krillin above Broly
  • This scales Krillin above Beerus
  • This scales Krillin above Current Goku and Vegeta

Cell max might be a rampaging monster, but he still has some level of chi control / dignity. He's not blowing up the planet, so this already gives us good reason to speculate about when he is or isn't using a significant fraction of his power / supressing it in some way.
that explanation isn't on the profile, forgot to update the op

I've taken the liberty of nuking the discussion rule about not scaling Skinny Buu to Goku, as USS Buu is now 2-C. What's left to do here?

I've taken the liberty of nuking the discussion rule about not scaling Skinny Buu to Goku, as USS Buu is now 2-C. What's left to do here?
why would it only get accepted as a gag routine?

If anyone can finish up the last four for me that would be great afterwards this can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back