• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS ToP Upgrades and Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you're correct on everything here...

There's a bunch of 2-C durability feats that not only can't be ignored, but would also scale to his AP due to how Ki works

Yeah, Gohan attacked Krillin upon taking him seriously, and Krillin was fine taking serious punches from Gohan.

Blatantly 2-C
He decided to take him seriously after giving him that 2 piece. Even if he decided to get serious with those 2 hits, Krillin went flying just like that

That’s not right there honestly doesn’t make sense since he was only being pushed by (taking no dmg at all) and only turned SSJ because he was about to go out of bounds and to get rid of the blast
This don't make any sense, so you're saying base goku couldn't stop the blast from pushing him off? You literally just conceded that krillin overpowered base goku 😂

This don't make any sense, so you're saying base goku couldn't stop the blast from pushing him off? You literally just conceded that krillin overpowered base goku 😂
This is true. By saying Krillin's blast was pushing Base Goku back, you're conceding that his blast was overwhelming him

Well I said what I had to say. If those disagree want to say something then don’t let me be the only one voicing my opinion. I personally think his Destructo Disk should be 2C not him entirely but that’s me

Now I will go take a fat shit

Ok then I’ll say this. If I smack my head on the wall and I didn’t hurt myself do I become wall lvl?
Well, no, because Wall level is the energy needed to destroy a wall. You didn't destroy the wall by doing so.

Now if you did destroy the wall in the process, then yes you would be

Well, no, because Wall level is the energy needed to destroy a wall. You didn't destroy the wall by doing so.

Now if you did destroy the wall in the process, then yes you would be
Dammit Dragon let me shit in peace! I could retort to that but I just want to get off this toilet

So yeah Krillin was literally using tactics the entire time hence why he was able even keep up with Goku. Not once did Goku had heavy breathing (then again the video stops at to Krillin almost fainting and breathing hard)

Just the fact that he lasted that long against a SSJB Kamehameha was impressive.

Remember when Broly got wiped by SSJB Gogeta despite overpowering SSJ1 Gogeta?

In short, being somewhat inferior to a SSJB attack is by no means an anti-feat.

Just the fact that he lasted that long against a SSJB Kamehameha was impressive.

I wouldn't use the SSB stuff, Goku was clearly holding back a lot and it's even officially stated that Goku used Super Saiyan Blue as a way to gauge and motivate the team members

I would disagree with the ssjb stuff since Goku used SSJB because Krillin wouldn’t be able to sense god Ki and it raised the stakes of the battle

So he uses ssjb because they can’t sense the power from SSJB and the perfect Ki control

Krillin should be relative to Base Goku and 18.

With Base Goku, Krillin actually nearly pushed Goku from the edge of the building they're fighting on (simulating ToP rules), and he had to go Super Saiyan.

With 18, Krillin can fight side by side with 18. 18 herself shouldn't be too far behind 17, and she survived a smack from Anilaza.

Like the force of krillins blast about to push off goku, to the point where he HAD to turn ssj says enough lol

Still took no dmg. No dmg >>>>>>> pushing someone
You keep hyperfocusing on one small thing or another that may be an "anti-feat" if you really tried hard enough to make it that way, but in doing so, you ignore the big picture of there being tons of feats for Krillin that put him at 2-C

Many of which have not actually been properly addressed

Remember, 2-C XU has an infinite gap between "baseline" and 2-C (X+1)U. Two characters can be in this same tier and still have an enormous power difference to the point where one can stomp the other by breathing.

Baseline 2-C 6U = x
BoG SSG Goku = 1x (he did the feat with Beerus)
Base Goku post BoG = 100x (His base form negated an attack that was made by him in SS and Beerus)
Base Goku post Hit-rematch = 1000x (Goku overpowered Hit without Kaioken x10 which he needed back in the U6 Arc)
Base Goku early ToP = 50000x (SSG Goku is relative to Hit in ToP. Bulldozed an attack in SSB which Hit considered to be dangerous.)

You'd have to prove Krillin is vastly over 50000x weaker than Base Goku to get him out of 2-C 6U.

Last edited:
That’s not right there honestly doesn’t make sense since he was only being pushed by (taking no dmg at all) and only turned SSJ because he was about to go out of bounds and to get rid of the blast
If he was forced to use SSJ to disperse the attack then that means he was straight up overpowered, if he’s infinitely superior to Krillin in base then he would have powered up in his base form.

Krillin scaling to 18 is literally accepted on this site, 18 is now 2-C and Krillin should be too. There’s nothing to argue here.

As I said beforehand. I can see Desturcto Disk being 2C but Krillin outright even when the only really good feat is catching someone off guard and being able to push someone but there’s no dmg doesn’t sit well with me. Like I can move a car when I’m inside by bouncing around but my ass can’t put a hole in it with punches and kicks

But if y’all are too keen on it then who am I to stop ya all the ones who disagreed left me to be fed to the wolves

Last edited:
As I said beforehand. I can see Desturcto Disk being 2C but Krillin outright even when the only really good feat is catching someone off guard and being able to push someone but there’s no dmg doesn’t sit well with me. Like I can move a car when I’m inside by bouncing around but my ass can’t put a hole in it with punches and kicks

But if y’all are too keen on it then who am I to stop ya all the ones who disagreed left me to be fed to the wolves
If Destructo Disk was 2-C then Krillin would HAVE to be for being able to even use a single ounce of 2-C energy. It's not the same situation as if it was in same dimensional tier.

If he was forced to use SSJ to disperse the attack then that means he was straight up overpowered, if he’s infinitely superior to Krillin in base then he would have powered up in his base form.

Krillin scaling to 18 is literally accepted on this site, 18 is now 2-C and Krillin should be too. There’s nothing to argue here.

Goku didn’t need SSJ, he was holding back, and his spars with Gohan showcases very hard evidence of even his previous SS1 showings vs everyone else not being remotely close to his full power

SS1 Goku (casual sparring ) = Gohan SS1 ( pre Ultimate re unlock)

Gohan SS2>Gohan SS1 > Base Gohan > Krillin

Ultímate Gohan (re-awakened pre AD)< SS2 Goku ( actually unequivocally not holding back)

Ultímate Gohan ( post AD) = SSB Goku

The scaling becomes very wonky if you scale Gohan SS1 to be on par with Goku SS1 without the latter holding back as he wouldn’t have gotten slapped by SS2 Goku having a form that surpasses SS2 as a boost bare minimum, it is not until after he ADs as Ultimate that he outright surpasses Gokus non-godly forms and Krillin scales below his base pre Piccolo training and pre AD.

Characters can restrict their power and get hurt/tired when operating at lower levels, as if Goku getting scratched by a bullet and almost killed by grunt lasers wasn’t evidence enough, Cell showcases this as well in his fight vs MSS1 Goku, having held back the entire time he still needed a senzu to restore his power to max.

Its fine if you want to make him 2-C ,but his scaling places him nowhere near Goku/ current Saiyans at any form when actually broken down and analyzed being very generous here his best showings only put him as post BoG base Saiyan level.

Goku didn’t need SSJ, he was holding back, and his spars with Gohan showcases very hard evidence of even his previous SS1 showings vs everyone else not being remotely close to his full power
Claims require evidence. Krillin is aware of Goku’s strength, Goku is aware of his own power. Prove base Goku could have overpowered this attack. Narratively it holds no merit for Goku to go SSJ if he didn’t need it. No one is saying he scales to SSJ Goku, we’re asserting he’s relative to base Goku, which is quite literally shown.
SS1 Goku (casual sparring ) = Gohan SS1 ( pre Ultimate re unlock)
No one is scaling Krillin to ssj.
Gohan SS2>Gohan SS1 > Base Gohan > Krillin
No one is scaling Krillin to Gohan.
Ultímate Gohan (re-awakened pre AD)< SS2 Goku ( actually unequivocally not holding back)

Ultímate Gohan ( post AD) = SSB Goku

The scaling becomes very wonky if you scale Gohan SS1 to be on par with Goku SS1 without the latter holding back as he wouldn’t have gotten slapped by SS2 Goku having a form that surpasses SS2 as a boost bare minimum, it is not until after he ADs as Ultimate that he outright surpasses Gokus non-godly forms and Krillin scales below his base pre Piccolo training and pre AD.

Characters can restrict their power and get hurt/tired when operating at lower levels, as if Goku getting scratched by a bullet and almost killed by grunt lasers wasn’t evidence enough, Cell showcases this as well in his fight vs MSS1 Goku, having held back the entire time he still needed a senzu to restore his power to max.

Its fine if you want to make him 2-C ,but his scaling places him nowhere near Goku/ current Saiyans at any form when actually broken down and analyzed being very generous here his best showings only put him as post BoG base Saiyan level.
NO ONE IS SCALING KRILLIN TO SSJ OR ANYTHING, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT 🔥 🔥 🔥

Claims require evidence. Krillin is aware of Goku’s strength, Goku is aware of his own power. Prove base Goku could have overpowered this attack. Narratively it holds no merit for Goku to go SSJ if he didn’t need it. No one is saying he scales to SSJ Goku, we’re asserting he’s relative to base Goku, which is quite literally shown.

No one is scaling Krillin to ssj.

No one is scaling Krillin to Gohan.

NO ONE IS SCALING KRILLIN TO SSJ OR ANYTHING, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT 🔥 🔥 🔥
Goku needs SSJ vs Krillin = Krillin is stronger than base in Goku and Gohan prior to his training with Piccolo which is wrong, Goku goes SSB when he clearly doesn’t need to vs krillin and demonstrably held back against Gohan with SS1 earlier the latter only truly being relative to Gokus forms after training, far more believable to say Goku held back against krillin given his narrative tendency to hold back all the time even against serious threats such as black.

Last edited:
Using a technique/transformation to overpower someone doesn't mean your base form is weaker than your opponent's. Base Goku is stronger than Nappa and yet he still used Kaioken to beat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back