• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Any matches between UI Goku, Broly and Jiren (maybe Gogeta too) should be banned. They devolve into long toxic debates and they never go anywhere. All three of these characters are stated to be hakaishin level in one way or another. Hakaishin level is very Inconsistent so we can never truly grasp the full context. I think it's best to wait for the movie in production of the potential new anime because this is getting outta hand.

Ionliosite said:
We're only banning MUI Goku vs Broly, MUI Goku vs Jiren and most importantly Jiren vs Broly. Everything else with those 3 would be ok.
If we're only banning those then I agree, otherwise I disagree, since I think it should be noted that all comments should still be friendly with no toxicity or derailing

As long as we don't do Gogeta vs. Jiren or MUI Goku etc. , I think other Gogeta matches are fine as long as they don't spiral to toxicity

Didn't we already solve the scaling?

SSJB Gogeta > MUI Goku >= UBW Jiren > LSSJ Broly was the accepted scaling. But I agree with the ban.

Ionliosite said:
That's what I said, yeah.
Ok, so I agree to it too.

There should preferrably be also a note that would keep users from making matches between the banned characters until further revisions and updates on DBS

Mui Goku and UBW Jiren scale to Base Jiren and UIS3 Goku who are implied to be GoD level if not stronger. Broly scales to the "He's probably stronger than Beerus" statement.

Back