• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH Revision?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, let's call the staff, anyway, this is going to get rejected, to be frank, I LOVE Dragon Ball but I have to admit that DB is a overwanked verse and this "upgrade" won't help DB fans reputation at all.
If the argument presented is legit, then it's not wank....

and I don't even think anyone in DBS would scale to this cosmology upgrade? So it would just be DBH who's profiles will be altered.

Lol, let's call the staff, anyway, this is going to get rejected, to be frank, I LOVE Dragon Ball but I have to admit that DB is a overwanked verse and this "upgrade" won't help DB fans reputation at all.
Calling wank is actually wrong here. You only wank is when you claim verse tier without backup, evidents and being unreasonable. But in here they make effort to upgrade and make an reasonable CRT so people could discuss, their reputation is not damage at all

I still dont understand the weird logic of bigger timeline encompassing smaller timelines being 5D due to uncountable snapshots when its simply just a bigger spatio-temporal timeline encompassing smaller 4D timelines which makes it 2-C or low multiversal to multiversal+ depending on number of universes being encompassed and not just uncountably larger

I believe reason why timeline is Low 2-C is not because of uncountable snapshots(there is no way to know how many snapshots are there in a timeline) but due to it being combination of 3 spatial+1 temporal dimension which makes it 4D space and time continum making it on par with 4D spatial spaces ie qualifying for Low 2-C so I dont really agree with the upgrade

But for now,I will remain neutral and just watch over this thread as this reasoning is not something I can understand

I still dont understand the weird logic of bigger timeline encompassing smaller timelines being 5D due to uncountable snapshots when its simply just a bigger spatio-temporal timeline encompassing smaller 4D timelines which makes it 2-C or low multiversal to multiversal+ depending on number of universes being encompassed and not just uncountably larger

I believe reason why timeline is Low 2-C is not because of uncountable snapshots(there is no way to know how many snapshots are there in a timeline) but due to it being combination of 3 spatial+1 temporal dimension which makes it 4D space and time continum making it on par with 4D spatial spaces ie qualifying for Low 2-C so I dont really agree with the upgrade

But for now,I will remain neutral and just watch over this thread as this reasoning is not something I can understand
But the point is that the encompassing timeline has infinite superiority over lower 4D universes....same way a 4D timeline has infinite superiority over 3D objects.
3D < 4D universes < Hypertimeline.....with hypertimeline having same lvl of trancendence as 4D over 3D....hence low1C.

reasoning is not something I can understand
I'm going to explain it to the best of my knowledge so you can make an informed decision.

Consider a single universe. Conventionally this is a 3D object at any given moment in time. Now if you allow time to flow, you can imagine each sequence of events creating a snapshot in some later point in time. If you allow time to be continuous, when you "stack up" (like a tower of pancakes) each snapshot, you'll arrive at uncountably infinite moments of a 3D object which effectively "builds" your low 2-C structure.

Since the Multiverse in DBS/DBH are 2-C structures sharing a timeline, the argument is the "moments" are 4D, so when time is allowed to flow, the overall object that results (i.e. the pancake stack) is an object uncountably infinitely larger than a 2-C object which meets the requirement for a low 1-C cosmology.

This is the argument as I understand it.

But the point is that the encompassing timeline has infinite superiority over lower 4D universes....same way a 4D timeline has infinite superiority over 3D objects.
3D < 4D universes < Hypertimeline.....with hypertimeline having same lvl of trancendence as 4D over 3D....hence low1C.
I dont get the encompassing being equated to infinite superiority.Makes no sense to me.

Timelines only has such superior over 3D universes not because they encompass them but because timeline is 3 spatial+1 temporal making it 4D spatio-temporal dimension meaning its qualifies for Low 2-C.So "hypertimeline" just encompasses timelines means its 2-C.Merely encompassing something doesn't equate to higher dimension jump or a uncountable increase

I dont get the encompassing being equated to infinite superiority.Makes no sense to me.

Timelines only has such superior over 3D universes not because they encompass them but because timeline is 3 spatial+1 temporal making it 4D spatio-temporal dimension meaning its qualifies for Low 2-C.So "hypertimeline" just encompasses timelines means its 2-C.Merely encompassing something doesn't equate to higher dimension jump or a uncountable increase
No one is using that as proof...
Many people provided extra evidence for Inaccessible infinite superiority as proof...
Now the point is would mods accept it...
Or more specifically Ultima.

I'm going to explain it to the best of my knowledge so you can make an informed decision.

Consider a single universe. Conventionally this is a 3D object at any given moment in time. Now if you allow time to flow, you can imagine each sequence of events creating a snapshot in some later point in time. If you allow time to be continuous, when you "stack up" (like a tower of pancakes) each snapshot, you'll arrive at uncountably infinite moments of a 3D object which effectively "builds" your low 2-C structure.

Since the Multiverse in DBS/DBH are 2-C structures sharing a timeline, the argument is the "moments" are 4D, so when time is allowed to flow, the overall object that results (i.e. the pancake stack) is an object uncountably infinitely larger than a 2-C object which meets the requirement for a low 1-C cosmology.

This is the argument as I understand it.
Thanks for the explanation but unfortunately I will have to disagree

I understand that timelines flowing creates a snapshot of a 3D objects,but I dont understand why timeline flowing necessarily equates to snapshot uncountable infinite 3D objects

So hence I dont understand how a bigger 2-C structure containing a snap shot of 4D timeline necessarily equates to it having uncountable number of 4D timeline snaps shot when we dont even know how many snap shots or "moments" a timeline contains before its end.

But thanks for the explanation anyways.
No one is using that as proof...
Many people provided extra evidence for Inaccessible infinite superiority as proof...
Now the point is would mods accept it...
Or more specifically Ultima.
I see...I thought the hypertimeline encompassing uncountable infinite 4D timeline is the reason why Low 1-C DBH is being pushed

I dont understand why timeline flowing necessarily equates to snapshot uncountable infinite 3D objects
Time is considered "continuous" on this wiki afaik, what that mathematically translates to is an object which has a 1-1 correspondence to the real number line which has cardinal of the continuum (ultima probably could explain that better).

"Yeah. Arguing for an overarching flow of time which encompasses multiple smaller timelines within itself and exists independently of them is just arguing for the existence of a higher temporal dimension which the Dragon Ball Multiverse exists in, and this is one of the reasons that make choosing between "The 12 universes are all in the same spacetime and the timeline is just Low 2-C" and "The 12 universes are all independent spacetime continuums and the timeline as a whole is a 5-D space"

"The whole reason for why Low 2-C is above 3-A to begin with is that a spacetime continuum basically contains an uncountably infinite number of 3-dimensional cross-sections (Infinitely small lower-dimensional slices of it), each of which correspond to the spatial volume of the universe at a given moment, and to qualify for that, you'd have to destroy the universe through all of time. Some people just only came to realize that recently, apparently. The argument for Low 1-C is basically a generalization of that, but for a larger flow of time which holds 4-D timelines as its cross-sections instead.
"

Not interest for the discussion but Low 1-C is 5D-6D, uncountably infinite 4D is 5D, hence why an uncountably infinite 4D universes is a baseline 5D universe, which is Low 1-C.

So Low 1-C is 5D at minimum, but not all 5D is Low 1-C, because non-insignificant dimensional size is a thing. Infinite^infinite = R = 1 dimension.

Time is considered "continuous" on this wiki afaik, what that mathematically translates to is an object which has a 1-1 correspondence to the real number line which has cardinal of the continuum (ultima probably could explain that better).
Hmm I see what you are talking about,but isn't continous 1:1 correspondence countable infinity like in case of set of natural numbers and not uncountable infinity like in case of set of real numbers where 1:1 correspondence isn't true?

Hmm I see what you are talking about,but isn't continous 1:1 correspondence countable infinity like in case of set of natural numbers and not uncountable infinity like in case of set of real numbers where 1:1 correspondence isn't true?
I believe natural numbers are considered discrete, which are countably infinite. The real numbers are continuous as you shouldn't be able to find any gap between any number that cannot be filled by more numbers.

like how when restricted to the set of natural numbers, there are no numbers between 1 and 2.

Go on Ultima's message wall, I think he explained this there. Thought I'm not sure
Okay,let me check.
I believe natural numbers are considered discrete, which are countably infinite. The real numbers are continuous as you shouldn't be able to find any gap between any number that cannot be filled by more numbers.

like how when restricted to the set of natural numbers, there are no numbers between 1 and 2.
Natural numbers are considered countable infinity because of there always being 1 to 1 correspondence so every number in natural number set would have a equivalent next number matching it.However for real numbers its considered uncountable infinity like for example 0 and 1 which as Cantor diagonal theorm proves that there is always a unique number which entire infinite set of numbers doesn't have hence not fulfilling 1 to 1 correspondence and being declared as uncountable infinity.Though I dont know about natural numbers being discrete.I will have to check

True

Has anyone considered the fantasy of each pocket reality inside U7 to be as space-time would further complicate things.....basically another layer of space-time from this foundation would lead to 6D cosmology.
4D pocket realities, 5D macrososm, 6D timeline. And a multiverse of 6D timelines.

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Has anyone considered the fantasy of each pocket reality inside U7 to be as space-time would further complicate things.....basically another layer of space-time from this foundation would lead to 6D cosmology.
4D pocket realities, 5D macrososm, 6D timeline. And a multiverse of 6D timelines.

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
Do you want to fry our brains? 🤨

We really need to make a thread about the entire cosmology of the entire Dragon Ball verse and decide how we are suppost to treat it (otherwise there always going to be confusion over and over again), but personally speaking it does seen to me that each universes should be treated as their own universal space-time continuum.

Since the Living World and Afterlife in each universe exist in two separated dimensional realms, where time was even stated to flow differently and that the only way to travel between realms its with special techniques (like Instant Trasmission for Goku or Warp for Whis), if it wasn't the case then Living World and Afterlife should physically interact with each other.

Meaning each timeline in Dragon Ball its made by a 2-C cosmology structure.

We really need to make a thread about the entire cosmology of the entire Dragon Ball verse and decide how we are suppost to treat it (otherwise there always going to be confusion over and over again), but personally speaking it does seen to me that each universes should be treated as their own universal space-time continuum.

Since the Living World and Afterlife in each universe exist in two separated dimensional realms, where time was even stated to flow differently and that the only way to travel between realms its with special techniques (like Instant Trasmission for Goku or Warp for Whis), if it wasn't the case then Living World and Afterlife should physically interact with each other.

Meaning each timeline in Dragon Ball its made by a 2-C cosmology structure.
The 2-C Universe 7 stuff was already rejected here, unfortunately.

Thought I agree with you in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back