• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH Revision?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I wonder is how did this logic fly under the radar of the DB fans on this wiki for 2-3 years since end of anime....you'd think all avenues of upgrades would have been exausted by now....
And I a new member of wiki....still find people discussing presently over old stuff that should have been settled long time ago.
DBZ speed CRTs, SSJ Multipliers, DBS speed CRTs, Infinite Zamasu being Atleast low2C, Hakai stuff, Kienzan, Spirit Bomb, ....etc etc
We discuss and obsess over the stuff and upgrade them as if it happened yesterday.
🙄🙄
Tbh you answer your own question. DB fans have debating the same stuff.

Timeline having infinite length isn't anything higher than baseline Low 2-C though
"Be careful with that, though, since timelines are ultimately objects that can be mathematically treated like any other, and thus have hypervolume (4-volume, specifically, assuming they are 4-D continuums) that informs their size, too. So, if a spacetime continuum is explicitly finite and contained within a larger one, it's very, very plausible that the latter just has a larger hypervolume than it, but not necessarily infinitely so."
It's to disprove the stuff I bolded My_area.
Another thing, I thought that this was how we treat timelines unless stated otherwise?
Not necessarily, Wok said so but I don't think that's the case.

im pretty sure space time have also a size of time
Length of time axis was braught up on Merging universes Q&A thread...
It doesn't matter if time axis is 1sec long or 10 sec long or 19 yrs long or infinite years long.....all are baseline......as long as you can affect entire length of time axis even if it is finite axis you are solid low2C.

Length of time axis was braught up on Merging universes Q&A thread...
It doesn't matter if time axis is 1sec long or 10 sec long or 19 yrs long or infinite years long.....all are baseline......as long as you can affect entire length of time axis even if it is finite axis you are solid low2C.
Then can anyone explain why Diavolo time errase got downgraded High 3-A before? it got downgrade to High 3-A due to just during 10 seconds (that's stupid as argument, but whatever)

for what i know here baseline is having infinite time axis
Baseline for Low 2-C here is space and time continum which is atleast observable universe(which is taken as 93 billion light years in size) here.
It's to disprove the stuff I bolded My_area.
I see.(You can call me My Area,no need for underscore XD)
im pretty sure space time have also a size of time
Time dont have size though,because time is a temporal dimension while size is relevant to spatial dimension which in this case is space.In space and time,space dictates the size not the time,time is just used to add another dimension in the entirety of the structure making it higher dimensional
Anywho...

Anyone particularly against just chilling until Ultima actually responds?
Nah,Guess I will just wait.Cant we just call more staff members rather than wait for 1 guy who is probably busy and have other threads to attend to?

A temporal dimension does and I'm pretty sure that it's size is what's relevant right here and now.
No,temporal dimensions are not spatial dimension so they on their own has no size,a physical distance is associated with spatial dimension ie x,y,z axis not temporal axis which denotes passage of events passing.not the size of the temporal dimension.Here,the "hypertimeline" which is a bigger space-time continum encompassing smaller space and time continum with their size being associated with spatial portion hence their encompassing part being emphasized.

Which is the reason why size of timelines past observable universe becomes irrelevant and the quantity of timeline becomes more relevant

You can have a “distance” between 2 moments in time and you can use an (x, y, z, t) axis for this. This is also what people like Ultima mean with a hypervolume.

There is no "distance" between 2 points in time because those 2 points are separated spatio-temporally so meaning the mere distance within them isn't enough to quantify the gap between points in time.Though yes they can be identified using coordinate system like for example (x,y,z,t) which you gave.Also isn't hypervolume used to measure volume of 4th spatial shapes like tesserect but not 4D space and time continum?

Upon my research,hypervolume does refer to volume of more than 3 dimensions which is in reference to higher dimensional shapes meaning not space and time continums as I have never seen its hypervolume being calculated but hypervolume of tesseract or 4D euclidean space being calculated

Well let me know if you need any helps with scans for cosmology.I have tons of the scans stored with me(Daizenshuu,DBZ anime adventure action guide ie the one where you got Afterlife being seperated completely from) so if you need any help with scans then shoot me up in the message wall

Dragon Ball wiki said in Xenoverse stated that inside just Universe 7 already contain numerous parallel timeline, make the whole universe 7 already a hypertimeline?? Or something different????

Well i just take a detour at DB wiki for relaxing and suddenly stumble upon the Multiverse page and it said this:
"Universe 7 is shown to have many parallel timelines within it, some of which are accessed through the Parallel Quests, where the player character intervenes to make sure everything proceeds as it should. In a DLC pack for that game, the events of GT were implied to be created because of Demigra's temporal distortion."

Well i just take a detour at DB wiki for relaxing and suddenly stumble upon the Multiverse page and it said this:
"Universe 7 is shown to have many parallel timelines within it, some of which are accessed through the Parallel Quests, where the player character intervenes to make sure everything proceeds as it should. In a DLC pack for that game, the events of GT were implied to be created because of Demigra's temporal distortion."
That's incorrect, I'll work on correcting that now.

They aren't "parallel timelines" as such, they're small fragments of the main timeline formed from the changes caused when history is corrected. The point of the Parallel Quests is to stabilize the timelines so that Chronoa can remove them.

GT is a separate timeline, it existed before Demigra's wormhole began distorting things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back