• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oke, i'm back, again there is so many thing that keep me busy. So the thing is i want to publish three profile belong to DBH, and they are relevant, important profile for indexing some DBH character abilities and rating. The following profiles are:
Well, the problem here is that the Universe Tree was somehow only shown as a threat to 12 universes, not all timelines with them, if I remember correctly, so the scale of SDBH went up and down in an inconsistent manner after Mechikabura absorbed the entire 2-A multiverse.

@Dominodalek

Would you be willing to check the above draft sandbox pages for factual errors and spelling mistakes to correct, please?

Well, the problem here is that the Universe Tree was somehow only shown as a threat to 12 universes, not all timelines with them, if I remember correctly, so the scale of SDBH went up and down in an inconsistent manner after Mechikabura absorbed the entire 2-A multiverse.
yes, but it give power that can boost both Fu and CC Goku up to astronomical level (especially CC Goku, who got amped to the point that he goes from being fodder to casual base Fu to superior to Fu with Dark King Mechi + Dogidogi + Universe Tree power), and the tree absorbed energy from multiple sources like God of Destruction, Tokitoki, Dark Factor from Fu though. Anyway i need to sleep, will come back later

Okay, but that is not the stated justification within the draft for the page itself.

Okay, but that is not the stated justification within the draft for the page itself.
Absorbed energy from all the universes in the CC timeline, also absorbed energy from Beerus, the Dark Factor, Tokitoki and others. The fully charged/completed Universe Tree would have instantly wiped out the 12 universes if not stopped. Absorbing its power granted a massive boost to Fu, CC Goku after absorbing its power surpassed Fu in strength

Edit: Also, only CC Goku full powered blast which kill Fu capable of blasting the Tree to piece, both vegitos use their full power can only blast a piece of it

Yes, but wiping out 12 universes is irrelevant in this context, as it is only a tier 2-C feat.

that is not how this site works. it was agreed to only be 2-B for the past 6 months and the CRT passed. it is not "2-A until further notice" it has been 2-B for 6 months.
The revision still in process of scaling, to properly separate both DBH and DBXV, the workload is very massive and only 2 peoples currently doing this. Only half of the work is done with power and abilities section properly separate. Until another half part finish, everything stay 2-A to not cause any confusion in scaling chain, we will apply all at once when it done.

Also, this is not a topic for 2-B or 2-A DBH, this is for abilities revision and profile publishing, if you want to complain, comment on different thread, or make another CRT

Can you explain why they have "Higher than baseline Multiversal+" range listed instead of just Multiversal+?

Pretty sure if they are not accessing higher dimensional 5D constructs (which they are not on this wiki), then it would all fit into Multiversal+

Can you explain why they have "Higher than baseline Multiversal+" range listed instead of just Multiversal+?

Pretty sure if they are not higher dimensional 5D constructs (which they are not on this wiki), then it would all fit into Multiversal+
well, it is slightly confusing, but there is a revision about range way back then, like 1 years or something, which unless the verse specific on range, every 2-A cosmology have baseline range no matter the size, i remember it is DonTalkDT revision about range

The drafts are probably mostly fine now, but it seems best if Dominodalek checks through the pages and makes corrections to spelling and fact errors.

The drafts are probably mostly fine now, but it seems best if Dominodalek checks through the pages and makes corrections to spelling and fact errors.
New addition for Fu i entirely forgot
The feat:

He created his "fake" universe which have history bound with the real universe, kill anything inside the fake will also destroy the real, if the fake get destroyed, the real also go along. Not only that but also the fake have a weird law of physic, no sun but life can still happen if there is enough energy, planet vegeta was very close to earth but look like gravity not working or something, they don't crash into each other.
So i deduced this feat is Law Manipulation and Physic Manipulation, and Causality Manipulation due to the reason that he bound history of both universe, despite the fake one have no history because it is newborn

Edit: Coincidentally, Fu have Dark Factor from Mechikabura, who as a Demon God have power to manipulating Law and Physic

I am not sure. It seems more like he created a universe-sized Voodoo doll.

The feat:

He created his "fake" universe which have history bound with the real universe, kill anything inside the fake will also destroy the real, if the fake get destroyed, the real also go along. Not only that but also the fake have a weird law of physic, no sun but life can still happen if there is enough energy, planet vegeta was very close to earth but look like gravity not working or something, they don't crash into each other.
So i deduced this feat is Law Manipulation and Physic Manipulation, and Causality Manipulation due to the reason that he bound history of both universe, despite the fake one have no history because it is newborn

Edit: Coincidentally, Fu have Dark Factor from Mechikabura, who as a Demon God have power to manipulating Law and Physic

Well, lmao, but he made its Law and bound its history with the real one, the fake have no history due to it being new born, but somehow it also have history the same as the real U7
What do you think, @DarkDragonMedeus ?

The feat:

Well, lmao, but he made its Law and bound its history with the real one, the fake have no history due to it being new born, but somehow it also have history the same as the real U7
@Elizhaa @DemonGodMitchAubin @UchihaSlayer96

Your input would also be appreciated here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back