• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, the final chapter of SDBH Bug Bang mission is released, along with it is some new feats. Time to conclude the saga long with this revision thread:
Two new feats:

1. Fu
  • Causality Manipulation/Greater Time Manipulation & Existence Erasure: The 1st scan blatantly say that he can reduce time of the multiverse back to the state of zero, it is very well mean he revert the cause and effect via time itself back to the beginning, denying the result of the present, turn everything back to the start before everything start to happen. Along with it he can also said he can erase peoples, planets, everything through this as well
  • Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation: The 2nd scan blatantly say that he resist space-time manipulation because of time bird (dogidogi), and he also said it is the same for Chronoa
2. Chronoa
She get Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation in her base Supreme Kai form, due to Fu statements

3. Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura
He will get Possibly Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation, due to this TPU form scales to Chronoa TPU form (as both of them have Time Power Unleashed state due to time power, and Chronoa resist space-time hax in base > her TPU should have greater resistance to this hax, in turn Mechikabura also have TPU form like her with both form powered by the same sources, he will get a possible resistance)

It seems fine to me at least.

@DarkDragonMedeus @Dominodalek

What do you think?

Thank you for helping out.

That can probably be applied then.

unknown.png
unknown.png

There will be a Tokitoki page in the future for people who gained his abilities from either absorbed him or was given power from him, and it is only a possibly for CC Goku, not a solid one
Hm, I see.
Wouldn't It still count since the universe Tree absorbed Toki Toki and Goku has the universes Tree powers?
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png

Well, i did think about a solid one, but because the fight was very short as in Manga Goku one shot Fu (lol), so a possibly rating is a safe reason considering he doesn't display all those time power belong to the Time God

Also in game Goku display the ability to nullify Fu power null, that mean Goku did have hax from Tokitoki
Wouldn't it be safe to assume Goku can do what fu does?
unknown.png

Fu says the reason he can resists these things is because of the time bird.
unknown.png

He later says Goku's power is because of the work of the other time bird.
"That I had the universe tree absorb"
Could this give it a solid?

The Doctor just moved so quickly that Vegeta thought he teleported. Funnily enough, when Goku first demonstrated Instant Transmission to him, he thought it was just super-speed.

Is somebody willing to try to properly apply this then?
Hm, I see.
Wouldn't It still count since the universe Tree absorbed Toki Toki and Goku has the universes Tree powers?
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
Wouldn't it be safe to assume Goku can do what fu does?
unknown.png

Fu says the reason he can resists these things is because of the time bird.
unknown.png

He later says Goku's power is because of the work of the other time bird.
"That I had the universe tree absorb"
Could this give it a solid?
What do you think about these points, Ant. CC Goku will have power and abilities from Toki Toki (a profile that will be release in the future). For the record, in game Goku did display one of Toki Toki power which is nullify his opponent power - it is the game scan about CC Goku negate Fu's Power Null i uploaded before

I will do this when i get back home, currently working, also would you mind unlocking Chronoa profile so i can apply the revision ^^
I will do so. Tell me here when this revision has been finished, and which profile pages that I need to lock again at that point.

I will do so. Tell me here when this revision has been finished, and which profile pages that I need to lock again at that point.
What do you think about these points, Ant. CC Goku will have power and abilities from Toki Toki (a profile that will be release in the future). For the record, in game Goku did display one of Toki Toki power which is nullify his opponent power - it is the game scan about CC Goku negate Fu's Power Null i uploaded before
Thanks you, but what about this, i honestly don't want to apply despite the evidences look pretty obvious, because it still need your approval though

If it is an explicitly shown ability, it should probably be fine to apply.

I'm surprised Toki-Toki doesn't have a profile yet tbh.

Honestly looks good. Maybe a "likely" could be added for the abilities in the Universe Tree key since I don't think it's 100% certain? I've not read the last few chapters but the scans by Abduhi seem legit

I'm surprised Toki-Toki doesn't have a profile yet tbh.

Honestly looks good. Maybe a "likely" could be added for the abilities in the Universe Tree key since I don't think it's 100% certain? I've not read the last few chapters but the scans by Abduhi seem legit
1. Tokitoki will have a profile soon, because he is a major character in both Xenoverse and Heroes. Along with him will be Dogidogi and Universe Tree profile. problem is i don't know if we need another thread to public those profile, or we can do it here
2. it is a solid because in game Goku can nullifies power, that is Tokitoki's power as he can nullify Destruction Energy from God of Destruction

2. it is a solid because in game Goku can nullifies power, that is Tokitoki's power as he can nullify Destruction Energy from God of Destruction
Tokitoki isn't the only entity who can nullify power. In Goku's case, he's cancelling out Fu's ability by purifying Fu's power source.

Yes.

Anyway, what is left to do here?
Actually, we finish applying the revision, you can close all the profiles. There is some "red spot" on the profile which is Tokitoki and Dogidogi, Universe Tree. It is a placeholder for three profiles which will be release in near future. So about thise 3 profiles should we make a different CRT to public them or we can dump it here so people can review it, or we can release it without a CRT???

Actually, we finish applying the revision, you can close all the profiles.
Can you write a list of the EXACTLY WORDED titles for the profile pages that I should lock please?
There is some "red spot" on the profile which is Tokitoki and Dogidogi, Universe Tree. It is a placeholder for three profiles which will be release in near future. So about thise 3 profiles should we make a different CRT to public them or we can dump it here so people can review it, or we can release it without a CRT???
You can probably mention the suggested revisions here, so we get all of this properly dealt with.

Can you write a list of the EXACTLY WORDED titles for the profile pages that I should lock please?

You can probably mention the suggested revisions here, so we get all of this properly dealt with.
1. Fu (Dragon Ball), Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Crimson-Masked Saiyan, Chronoa, Mechikabura
2. Publishing, new profile for DBH verse, some of them are the red spot you can see in CC Goku and Fu like Tokitoki, Dogidogi and Universe Tre,.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back